Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Part-time For Nysc Participation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Part-time For Nysc Participation (1497 Views)

Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. / Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? / Nysc Maximum Participation At 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part-time For Nysc Participation by tayoop: 2:28am On Feb 08, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,
The federal govenment should allow part-time students to participat
in the NYSC, a lot of us in my school who opted for part-time study had admissions problem or the other.
My colleagues in school all had Post-jamb problem after scoring high marks in Jamb, and scoring above the post-jamb cut-off mark. like in my case i had 60 and 50 was the cut-off, maybe cos im not an indigene cos its part of some State universities prerequisites.
those who had such problems diverted to the part-time programme offering similar programme like the fulltime.
our average age in my department now is 22, and already in 300 level for a 5 years programme.
I plead to the FG to allow students who are willing to enrol for NYSC to do so. If part-time or not.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Prospective Corper With Id Card Issues!!! / (photo): NYSC Certificate Lost But Found / NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Latest Update – Official Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.