Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees (31060 Views)

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees / Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Sagamite(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you fcking kidding me? shocked

160 something?

This Bayelsa's Dickson is the biggest dickhead I have ever seen in Nigerian politics.

This is the same foooool that appointed Umbrerra as Perm Sec of Education. I bet he would send his own kids abroad for education.

And fucktards will pray for him if he faces ill-fate.

Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I will him death.

Evil, selfish, corrupt bastaard!!!
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Sagamite(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
femmyb: I don't see anything wrong with these appointments, at least it creates jobs for people and reduce unemployment.

You are a person!

Product of a failed education system!

A Patience "Ri-Ri" Jonathan curricullum development outcome.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Guk: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lagos state has just over 40 Political Appointees and its one of the only 2 states amongst 36 states that doesnt need federal allocation to exist.

The governor provides the state scorecard every 100days http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/our-commitment-to-rebuilding-lagos-is-paying-off/131453/

Most other governors are jokers
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Nosyke(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
femmyb: I don't see anything wrong with these appointments, at least it creates jobs for people and reduce unemployment.

You must be like Theodore Orji who went to purchase 1000 Keke Napep tricycles for Abia youths, and then called it job creation.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Darius2000: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tamara sisei ooo...meaning: God abeg oooo......Another confirmation to the statement that many blacks only live to eat......Little wonder the state is wretched and backward..
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

The only person I see on these post is u my friend, who cares if the guy has a thousand political appointees or ten money will still disappear through corruption, at least with these guy he is spreading the wealth, for every one on that list there is 10,20,30 pple that depend on them for their sustenance.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Abbott(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
If all these peeps are "The Government", where the hell are "the governed"
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Sagamite(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
femmyb:
The only person I see on these post is u my friend, who cares if the guy has a thousand political appointees or ten money will still disappear through corruption, at least with these guy he is spreading the wealth, for every one on that list there is 10,20,30 pple that depend on them for their sustenance.

You are a person!

So your mentality is let as much people chop as much as possible.

Cretinous product of a failed education system.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by harmony5(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
And another twist to this is that each of those aids are also having their hangers on, like secretary, supervisor, time keeper, and other of their personal assitance even down from say 5 to 10 in that order.
Hmmmmm, what a waste, smh.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Jerie(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2012

Mr man, it is unfortunate that you can't see anything wrong with these appointments. Even if you are blind, you should have foresight. You are the chap that was saying that creation of more states would bleed the country via the bloated cost of governance. Your inconsistency is legendary and I'm sorry for you cos you won't last in politics. Get a life and live it.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
femmyb:

You are really a brainless fellow.

The more comments you write here, the more confirmation of your mental deficiency...quit posting already my guy!
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
Gbawe:

Superb observation. Every time I am in Nigeria, it shocks me how Nigerians don't see the abundance of potential private wealth surrounding them. I just cannot understand the fixation with politics when , literally, there is wealth to be created everywhere!!!!

Everywhere I go, all I hear is "honorable" "his excellency" and all manners of fawning superlatives, not used in most Nations of the world, to deify Nigerian politicians. Everything is lazily tied to politics and slavishly worshiping politicians because involvement in politics is a model of wealth creation that does not even require folks to challenge themselves mentally. Very sad. This is why, across Africa, foreigners come in with the right mindset and 'clean up' while we hollowly keep espousing worthless pan-African and nationalist mantra.

With Nigeria, everyone is just keen to ensure they get involved in politics and use "their turn" to eat from the National cake till it runs out. An unthinking and crude state of affairs but it is what we have for now.

Tell us something we can do apart from politics....
I'm waiting
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by bizzlemie(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
@OP....why my name no dey there as Special Adviser on Garri Affairs?? undecided undecided
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by bengunsman(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
Them try
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by ACM10: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
^
Must you quote that dumb list before you make your comment?

1 Like

Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by bengunsman(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
If they try it in countries like congo, liberia, Somalia or Sudan na instant revolution.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
ACM10: ^
Must you quote that dumb list before you make your comment?

grin grin

I thought the same thing.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by utch(m): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
After paying these people, what is then left to develop the state
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by iamboyel(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2013
Yes, We need rapid development in Bayelsa State and its with collective efforts this can be achieved. May God strengthen them in all aspects... " If you were to be mentioned on that list, would yuh have said no just because yuh think the list is too long tongue
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by TRUTHTELA: 11:59am On Mar 10, 2013
I thought this list was a propaganda until I clicked on the link and I couldn't believe my eyes on what I saw at the Bayelsa state govt's website. Now I believed what my old school mate kept telling me when I discuss Nigeria and it's woes, the guy will say " THE COUNTRY IS CURSED", Period.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Abagworo(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
I fainted when I saw the list. Right now I'm suffering from amnesia. Could someone multiply that by 36 and we can tell where Nigeria's money is going.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by timiadi(m): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2013
Oh my God dis is insane, hw can all our wealths run down wit dis men, we call politicians, mehn I tink d bottom line is Nigeria is a course nation, while bayelsa is d replica of dis madness of Govnment, lik one of ma frnd who said nigeria is too backward 2 practice democracy, i agree wit u vividly, we lack d structures 2 practice, nd d awareness of d ppl are too backward, dats the reason why de always say we are d happiest nation on earth, wit all d poverty nd sufferings, why won't we b, wen we still go home tinkin d loters wil stop lotin, I tink d best tin is 4 d govnment 2 start payin every single nigerian a minimum wage, instead of we waitin 4 dem 2 produce wat de told us b4 de got 2 office, de should jas pay every single person nd 4get bout their fake Governance coz its sucks! nw me nd u knw it wont b, coz de are all lies 2 get in2 power, so de can collect deir own share of d national cake!
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by trekacademy: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2015
SO WE HAVE S S A ON SPORTS TO THE DEPUTY GOV BY NAME BEREPELENE JEPHTHAH, AND OUR SPORTS AREA IS NOTHING TO WRIGHT HOME ABOUT NOT TO TALK OF NO STADIUM IN THE STATE. WHAT A PITTY.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by chrisblack: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
ilugunboy:
How many of them can the governor recognise by name?

147 Special Assistant to the Governor on National Dailies Mr. Ajibola Aderemi Olusoji

Na my Yoruba brother sef be the errand boy to purchase daily newspapers for the government house undecided
see you .don't you know the gov his partly yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences / Wole Soyinka Blasts Youths "Nigeria Is Building A Generation Of Illiterates" / 3 PDP Presidential Aspirants Purchase Guber, Senatorial Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.