Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Free HIV Testing At Pathcare Till 30th Of November - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free HIV Testing At Pathcare Till 30th Of November (979 Views)

Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / HIV Testing and Counselling Centers in the North / All You Need To Know About Hiv Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free HIV Testing At Pathcare Till 30th Of November by kody102: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2012
Good day peeps,

I just had a HIV test at Pathcare laboratory in Victoria Island and it was free. They said they are running a free HIV testing
campaign till this month's end. So y'all can check up and have the freedom of know you are free or hooked. They were very professional
about it and they gave all confidentiality assurance. Good luck people!
Re: Free HIV Testing At Pathcare Till 30th Of November by initiator(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2012
Where are they located in VI?
Me I need to sure o lol.
Re: Free HIV Testing At Pathcare Till 30th Of November by kody102: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2012
They are at 1397b, Tiamiyu Savage street, Victoria Island, Lagos. They are also doing it at 17, Aminu Kano crescent (opposite Banex plaza), Wuse II, Abuja.
Re: Free HIV Testing At Pathcare Till 30th Of November by kody102: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
please post your thoughts and comments

(1) (Reply)

Burning Sensations.whats Is The Meaning Of This Symptoms / Otunba Subomi Balogun Donates N3.7b National Pediatric Centre To UI / What You Need To Know About The Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.