Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia (5441 Views)

Become A Professional Commodities Broker In Nigeria / Daily 15 Pips Trader Forex Copy System (instaforex) / Stock Broker In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by IFXKerstin: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2012
Hello forumers!

I am Kerstin, a representative from the InstaForex Company on this topic. I would love to hear comments, opinions and suggestions regarding our services that would certainly help us to develop and improve on this business. Please don't hesitate to ask questions, as I and my colleagues will be glad to assist everybody. Rest assured that any questions will be answered on the best way we can. Happy trading! smiley
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by IFXKerstin: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2012
About the Company

Acclaimed as the Best broker in Asia by the World Finance
-Different Account Types
-Wide range of leverage from 1:1 to 1:1000
-Exciting contests, promos and campaigns with annual prize fund of more than 500,000USD
- Forex Market News Section and InstaForex News Videos
-Fresh Forex analytic
-Offers Welcome Bonuses (up to 5000 USD)
-Segregated Accounts and Affiliate Programs
- Forex Learning Course for beginners
-Money Management Services
PAMM Accounts
ForexCopy System
InstaWallet System
Forex Options

Learn more - visit the main site: instaforex.com
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by IFXGertrude: 6:59am On Mar 07, 2013
Everyone can become a millionaire with InstaForex!
InstaForex has already proven itself as one of the best brokers worldwide. Numerous prizes and awards, more than a million accounts of clients from all over the world – that is the best evidence of broker's merits. Every day we diligently improve our services to make trading with InstaForex not only comfortable but also beneficial. That is why high achievements of our clients are the best award for the company.

Recently we told about an astounding success of trader millionaire Akhmad Arief who managed to earn $1,000,000 just in two weeks. And now the story repeats, but this time the Lady Luck has picked up Sergei Kovalenko from Russia. He has not only achieved Akhmad’s record but even improved it up to $1,500,000!

[img]http://forex-images.instaforex.com/userfiles/image/company_news/instaforex_millionaire_chart.PNG[/img]

The chart depicts the dynamics of Sergei’s trading balance. Since November 13, 2012 and within two weeks the trader was demonstrating a stable increase in profit. Later there were some insignificant losses and then an incredible hike in earnings during the first days of December. As of December 4, at 17:00 the balance hit $1,464,992.92 million. The rest of the month was more or less successful for Sergei but at the end of December the profit was lost.

"Prolonged and laborious work eventually helped me to successfully enter the market and take profit. Of course, I have made many mistakes, but now I have got a deeper understanding of my actions; I can rationally consider my abilities and knowledge. As the result, I have new goals!" - Sergei shares his impressions.

Unfortunately, new millionaire could not keep the victory for long and quite soon the balance started to decrease and the cherished sum of money was lost. However, Sergei is not in despair, he is analyzing his actions and is getting ready to conquer another high of $2,000,000.

"The luck is short-lived, you cannot count on it - only work, studies and understanding the market can bring good results. I have experienced that myself."

InstaForex wishes Sergei to achieve new goals. We hope that every company’s client will find the way to successful trading gaining full support from InstaForex.

Sergei's Kovalenko Interview

InstaForex: How long have you been on Forex?
Sergei: I started my way on Forex in late 2004 after hefty losses within HYIPs. By the way, I’m still studying; I keep attending various training courses, etc. Trading is not a game for me, but a job.

InstaForex: Which trading platform do you employ?
Sergei: I mostly trade using MetaTrader 4.

InstaForex: Do you pay attention to analytical reviews when trading?
Sergei: Yes, I definitely do. I actually mull over plenty of information before I decide to open a trade. All factors matter, even those related to astrology.

InstaForex: What leverage do you trade with?
Sergei: Leverage depends on the amount of your deposit. As a rule, I start with the largest leverage possible with my broker.

InstaForex: How could you explain the fact that you made a fortune with a relatively small initial deposit?
Sergei: It’s a result of a daily grind. Thanks to hard work, I managed to successfully enter the market and lock the profit in. I did make a lot of mistakes, but through time I have grown more aware, concentrated. Moreover, I have developed a sober mind, the ability to give my skills and knowledge realistic estimates. Now I’ve got new aims ahead! My nearest target is earning $2 million.

InstaForex: Which currency pairs do you prefer and why?
Sergei: I trade eight currency pairs. This quantity of currency instruments suits me best, as I have enough time to make profound analysis and build some forecasts. But I only enter the market if there’s a clear signal and the time and
date coincide for a certain pair.

InstaForex: Which indicators do you rely on?
Sergei: I’m one of the Gann masters at the online academy, so I prefer Gann methods.

InstaForex: What timeframe do you usually choose?
Sergei: Basically, I opt for H1.

InstaForex: Is this sum exactly what you had planned to earn at the very start?
Sergei: Of course, it’s not. After I lost around $150,000 in HYIPs, my only dream was to pay the debts. But very soon, in summer of 2012, I could make as much as $450,000. And that was when I set my first aim — $1 million. I hit it in
December.

InstaForex: You made huge accomplishment indeed. How do you feel about the loss? What conclusions did you draw?
Sergei: My conclusions are as follows: mistakes are great lessons to learn; never give up and rush forwards with your head cool! As for the loss, what can I say... It frustrated me of course, but what makes me glad and proud is the fact that I DID IT!!! And I will do it again!

InstaForex: Will you go through it all again?
Sergei: No doubt, YES!

InstaForex: If you succeed once again, what will you spend the money on?
Sergei: I will dedicate it to charity. I own a house in Cyprus, and I already bought a house for my parents too. So, I don’t need anything for myself.

InstaForex: What do you think help traders to make money on Forex ― years of practical experience or luck?
Sergei: Luck is evasive; it is not worth relying on. Good results are fuelled by hard work, studying and understanding the market. This is what I realized after years of trading.

InstaForex: Do you consider your profit to be a result of hard work or just a fluke?
Sergei: I don’t mean to brag, but I think it’s the fruit of my labour.

InstaForex: What would you advise beginners to do?
Sergei: First of all, get rid of illusions like "I will become rich with $100". You really need to study the basics of the currency market and find a good teacher, an expert in trading! Jokes aside, all you need is love trading. As a financier, I’m fond of figures. This realm is my vocation. And I wish everyone to enjoy the job!
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by PIPPROF(m): 7:31am On Mar 07, 2013
Nice marketing Gimmicks angry angry
you made a big mistake coming to market here tongue

as long as your broker does not refund my 1100$ loss, i will dedicate 90% of my time online to proving you people as scam angry

SCAM broker stay away, the trade below shows how my 15 pip stop loss, was not honored by these scammers, only to wipe out my main balance which was about 60 pips safe.

sent countless mails to these fraudsters and they could not refund, they were speaking grammar called slippage, so because there is slippage you can wipe out my balance, but i you make 500$ in a minute trading news they wipe it out, but if you loose, they allow the loss, one word for you guys, YOUR SCAM

below is proof, of how fraudulent they are
the stop loss is different from the price at which they closed me, and instead of getting a refund like other good brokers would do they, said they can do anything about it

they have cancelled about 2000$ of my profits and i have proofs too,
and most of the poilicies will never make you a rich trader, i dont scalp , i dont do anything bad, but i use simple systems i got here on NL, but they are after traders with big margin they can cheat on embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by PIPPROF(m): 7:41am On Mar 07, 2013
The stroy above is a scam story, being propagated online by Instaforex to make new bies start gambling so that they can loose heavily, dont fall for the fake interview, its all SCAM

they have been banished from many online forex forums and they have come to Naira Land to look for new clients to scam, Go to forex peace Army and some other sites they rated scam, and i have my own reasons too

XE markets and Fxopen are even better wink

1 Like

Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by udoh2k: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
I do not see any testimony in this: Somebody made money and loss it. I want to see evidence of people who traded and was able to consistently withdraw the money to eat garri! I want to hear people that got back their capital and are now trading with their profits. If there are, let's get their stories!
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by IFXKerstin: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2013
PIP-PROF:
The stroy above is a scam story, being propagated online by Instaforex to make new bies start gambling so that they can loose heavily, dont fall for the fake interview, its all SCAM

they have been banished from many online forex forums and they have come to Naira Land to look for new clients to scam, Go to forex peace Army and some other sites they rated scam, and i have my own reasons too

XE markets and Fxopen are even better wink

First, you have no right to claim any organization is a scam until it is proved. Until it's not what you are doing is called slandering and is subject to legal prosecution. Secondly, civilized people do not come to forums to resolve their problems - they usually contact the Dealer Department directly. It is a standard procedure, when you write a claim and send it to dealer@instaforex.com. If the violation was on the broker's side, the trader's losses get compinsated.

>>they have been banished from many online forex forums

this is a total lie. We are keep being invited to many Forex forums, we have topics on more than 100 Forex forums, and people publish their good reviews

1 Like

Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by rozayx5(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
IFX Kerstin:

First, you have no right to claim any organization is a scam until it is proved. Until it's not what you are doing is called slandering and is subject to legal prosecution. Secondly, civilized people do not come to forums to resolve their problems - they usually contact the Dealer Department directly. It is a standard procedure, when you write a claim and send it to dealer@instaforex.com. If the violation was on the broker's side, the trader's losses get compinsated.

>>they have been banished from many online forex forums

this is a total lie. We are keep being invited to many Forex forums, we have topics on more than 100 Forex forums, and people publish their good reviews

Hello Sir, but from the pic above it has been totally proved that the wrong is from the dealer department, if you can right the wrong i am afraid to say Instaforex will have a long way to go in convincing new traders to join on this forum

its best you refund him or you stand a chance of loosing customers worth more than that, all broker make refunds when there are slippages on people SL but if insta cannot then i will soon consider moving my funds out to XE markets
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by gerald2(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Most of the time I was with Instaforex it was stories cos I use more of pending order, so they trigger my trade without the price breaking through where I placed my orders and its always obvious. They will always say it's a technical error yet they wouldn't pay back what was removed from my account. I guess my name rings a bell to all the Instaforex customer care representatives. Be careful with these people!
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by jamace(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
Runaway from INSTAFOREX because it is a scam.

Go to the thread on forex trade alerts and read the horrible predicaments of traders in the hand of this scam broker.

1 Like

Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by Rich4god(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
This is the same instaforex that will debit my account when a gap moves against me, but will give a flimsy excuse when the gap moves in my favour and there by not crediting my account.
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by fxjones(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
I have been with instaforex since 2009, I have never had issues with them as to deposit or withdrawal slamming this honest broker i think is bad, when you gamble and lose money you start blaming broker, when the fault is actually from you, losses are normal in forex trading,so also are profits, take reasonable risk and think longterm, people only think of the profits neglecting that there are also losses involved, Ok Imagine a situation were you opened a trade with over 20lots and risking 15pips isnt that a recipee for disaster? I do not mean to be personal or protec the company, I only air my view
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by jamace(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
fxjones: I have been with instaforex since 2009, I have never had issues with them as to deposit or withdrawal slamming this honest broker i think is bad, when you gamble and lose money you start blaming broker, when the fault is actually from you, losses are normal in forex trading,so also are profits, take reasonable risk and think longterm, people only think of the profits neglecting that there are also losses involved, Ok Imagine a situation were you opened a trade with over 20lots and risking 15pips isnt that a recipee for disaster? I do not mean to be personal or protec the company, I only air my view

I don't think you are a stranger to the thread, "Forex Trade Alerts". Also, I don't want to believe that you are ignorant of the rampant complaints against this broker. Not just in this Forum, go to FOREXPEACEARMY and see the review about this broker there.

If you are not having issues, fine, but I don't think the numerous complaints here about how INSTAFOREX has SCAMMED our colleagues should be swept under the carpet. The complaints are just too many and I don't think you are fair to the complainants with your kind of response above. You should feel the pains of others because it could be you one day.

An injury to one, is injury to all. Instaforex is a scam broker. Period.
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by jamace(m): 5:44am On Apr 17, 2013
INSTAFOREX is a dealing desk broker. It ensures that you don't win because your success is their loss. That is why they play pranks to ensure you don't win.

Run away from INSTAFOREX, bloody scammer!
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by IFXKerstin: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2013
PIP-PROF:

as long as your broker does not refund my 1100$ loss, i will dedicate 90% of my time online to proving you people as scam angry

SCAM broker stay away, the trade below shows how my 15 pip stop loss, was not honored by these scammers, only to wipe out my main balance which was about 60 pips safe.

sent countless mails to these fraudsters and they could not refund, they were speaking grammar called slippage, so because there is slippage you can wipe out my balance, but i you make 500$ in a minute trading news they wipe it out, but if you loose, they allow the loss, one word for you guys, YOUR SCAM

the stop loss is different from the price at which they closed me, and instead of getting a refund like other good brokers would do they, said they can do anything about it

and most of the poilicies will never make you a rich trader, i dont scalp , i dont do anything bad, but i use simple systems i got here on NL, but they are after traders with big margin they can cheat on embarassed

As we may see, you entered the market before the news release with a big part of your deposit and aiming to get an instant profit on news fluctuations. When opening your account with our company you confirmed the agreement, which reads:

3.14.4. Under normal market conditions a server executes an order according to the price set without slippages.

So, in such a situation a stop-loss order could not be executed by the set price - and that's what happened.

There is no lying from the company's site - you got what was expected. So, in this case either you didn't read the rules you accepted and it is your own fault, or you knew the rules and acted contrary to them, hoping to get the money by blackmailing us on forums. In both cases there's no any guilt of the company is what has happened, so you have no right to call as "fraudulent" or "scam". We also would like to draw your attention, that slandering is to be punishable by law and recommend you to remove your baseless accussation and stop posting defamatory materials on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by IFXKerstin: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2013
rozayx5:

Hello Sir, but from the pic above it has been totally proved that the wrong is from the dealer department, if you can right the wrong i am afraid to say Instaforex will have a long way to go in convincing new traders to join on this forum

its best you refund him or you stand a chance of loosing customers worth more than that, all broker make refunds when there are slippages on people SL but if insta cannot then i will soon consider moving my funds out to XE markets

Hi Rozayx5! The actions were taken in accordance with the client's agreement. If they do not accept such regulations, they shouldn't open an account with our company. It is your choice who you would trust but acting against our rules and then blackmailing us on forums is something really bad.
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by ultimateballer: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2013
Instaforex is a scam tho.they were blacklisted by the forex peace army so be wise.
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by rozayx5(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2013
IFX Kerstin:

Hi Rozayx5! The actions were taken in accordance with the client's agreement. If they do not accept such regulations, they shouldn't open an account with our company . It is your choice who you would trust but acting against our rules and then blackmailing us on forums is something really bad.

you got it wrong Sir, considering the level of margin i have with your Broker if one day my stop loss is not honored and i end up with am empty account no one will be happy, my advice is personally discuss the above issue with the dealer and make sure he gets a refund or at least part refund, he has clearly stated his account number in the pic, in the forex section i have personally referred a lot of people to insta but am very disappointed in what i am seeing here it seem your client agreement is anti-client
withdrawing my FUNDS ASAP angry angry

till you do so, consider your broker promotion here as waste of time, cause nobody will see the above pic, and proceed to open an account with insta, (lack of trust), and considering the volume of traders who pass here you stand to loose
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by surveyProf(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by gerald2(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
rozayx5:

you got it wrong Sir, considering the level of margin i have with your Broker if one day my stop loss is not honored and i end up with am empty account no one will be happy, my advice is personally discuss the above issue with the dealer and make sure he gets a refund or at least part refund, he has clearly stated his account number in the pic, in the forex section i have personally referred a lot of people to insta but am very disappointed in what i am seeing here it seem your client agreement is anti-client
withdrawing my FUNDS ASAP angry angry

till you do so, consider your broker promotion here as waste of time, cause nobody will see the above pic, and proceed to open an account with insta, (lack of trust), and considering the volume of traders who pass here you stand to loose
Well said.
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by rozayx5(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
IFX Kerstin:

As we may see, you entered the market before the news release with a big part of your deposit and aiming to get an instant profit on news fluctuations. When opening your account with our company you confirmed the agreement, which reads:

3.14.4. Under normal market conditions a server executes an order according to the price set without slippages.

So, in such a situation a stop-loss order could not be executed by the set price - and that's what happened.

There is no lying from the company's site - you got what was expected. So, in this case either you didn't read the rules you accepted and it is your own fault, or you knew the rules and acted contrary to them, hoping to get the money by blackmailing us on forums. In both cases there's no any guilt of the company is what has happened, so you have no right to call as "fraudulent" or "scam". We also would like to draw your attention, that slandering is to be punishable by law and recommend you to remove your baseless accussation and stop posting defamatory materials on the Internet.

Sir i am not a FX new bie, you get me, some ones account is 60 pips safe and your slippage is as big as 60 pips

you must be joking, just waiting for my withdrawals to be processed angry

that means one day your Company can cause me a loss of thousands of dollars and come and speak grammar to me in the name of slippage

better late than never, @ all forex traders here i no more endorse Instaforex till this Guys issue is sorted out
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by gerald2(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
At the beginning of January I withdrew all the money I had with them and ran to HOTFOREX and since then, I have not gotten any headache, I became much more successful in trading than when I was with Instaforex. Watch their PAMM accounts none of the traders are making much percentage cos of Instaforex's dubious acts. My account with them is still very much active but kobo no dey there again. Forex sweet ooo but not with thief thief brokers!!!
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by makforex(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
Well, to become a successful trader, one of the factors is a good and reliable broker.do ur home work very well b4 u jump to any brokers.a bad broker can ruin ur profitable trade and make ur loss successful.watch out!
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by rozayx5(m): 6:25am On Apr 18, 2013
jamace: INSTAFOREX is a .dealing desk broker It ensures that you don't win because your success is their loss. That is why they play pranks to ensure you don't win.

Run away from INSTAFOREX, bloody scammer!

shocked shocked
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by surveyProf(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2013
PIP-PROF:

Let us know, if you're ready to take on the case with Instaforex, as you have a good case against them!!!

1 Like

Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by IFXBella: 11:03am On May 03, 2013
ultimateballer: Instaforex is a scam tho.they were blacklisted by the forex peace army so be wise.

Hi Ultimateballer!

This is to inform you that FPA is a blackmailer and the whole world knows that. The so called "fighters for the justice" are nothing more than fraudulent hacker project! Can you find any real name of the project members? Or have you ever seen any real contact of them? No doubt, you can not give positive answers to these questions. Because FPA does not provide traders with contacts except e-mail. ForexPeaceArmy is ABSOLUTELY ANONYMOUS project hiding behind forum nicknames and self-confident accusations in address of brokers. They does not provide traders with contacts except e-mail. At the given moment, we hold the following information about the founder of ForexPeaceArmy: he is a fraud, earlier he had a pen name Dmitriy Chavkerov, alias Felix Homogratus (nick name "Forex [Censored]"wink. In the Internet there is information that this person is looking for easy gain by means of two lines:
1) blackmailing of respectable Brokers;
2) sale of unprofessional signals.
Search the Internet to have an idea of the character of their activity:
[URL=http://talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107900&page=1]Forex Peace Army link 1[/URL]
[URL=http://www.forex-tsd.com/non-related-discussions/3907-secret-society-forex-traders.html]Forex Peace Army link 2[/URL]
[URL=http://goldage.co/forum/instaforex-against-forexpeacearmy-74005/]Forex Peace Army link 3[/URL]

Since swindlers from ForexPeaceArmy directed their activity against InstaForex, having started blackmailing, we officially appeal to everybody, who has any information about these anonymous frauds thoroughly hiding their location, contact our fraud control department by e-mail fraud-control@instaforex.com
It is your choice who you should trust to. But we kindly ask you to weight the information above and make right conclusions. Please, DO NOT LET SWINDLE YOURSELF! BEWARE OF FRAUDS!
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by IFXBella: 11:10am On May 03, 2013
rozayx5:

Sir i am not a FX new bie, you get me, some ones account is 60 pips safe and your slippage is as big as 60 pips

you must be joking, just waiting for my withdrawals to be processed angry

that means one day your Company can cause me a loss of thousands of dollars and come and speak grammar to me in the name of slippage

better late than never, @ all forex traders here i no more endorse Instaforex till this Guys issue is sorted out

Hi Rozayx5!
You have no right to claim our company is a scam, since you don't have any proofs. Your case doesn't prove it - instead, it clearly shows the truth is on the broker's side and the dealer acted in accordance with the agreement the trader has accepted.

Thousands of traders, including Nigeria, have accounts with us and trade actively with no complaints, so we don't think we are wasting our time promoting here. More or less grammar trader will see that the company didn't do anything against the trader. So traders aimed to earn honestly will find lots of benefits of working with us. As for others, well, you may not waste your time on trying to cheat us.
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by rozayx5(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2013
IFX Bella:

Hi Rozayx5!
You have no right to claim our company is a scam, since you don't have any proofs. Your case doesn't prove it - instead, it clearly shows the truth is on the broker's side and the dealer acted in accordance with the agreement the trader has accepted.

Thousands of traders, including Nigeria, have accounts with us and trade actively with no complaints, so we don't think we are wasting our time promoting here. More or less grammar trader will see that the company didn't do anything against the trader. So traders aimed to earn honestly will find lots of benefits of working with us. As for others, well, you may not waste your time on trying to cheat us.

seems your eyes are too bad to see the pic above undecided undecided undecided

by the way i have withdrawn a huge chunk to another broker, i can keep the accounts below 3k$ with u undecided
Re: Instaforex- Best Broker In Asia by rozayx5(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2013
IFX Bella:

Hi Rozayx5!

Thousands of traders, including Nigeria, have accounts with us and trade actively with no complaints, so we don't think we are wasting our time promoting here. More or less grammar trader will see that the company didn't do anything against the trader. So traders aimed to earn honestly will find lots of benefits of working with us. As for others, well, you may not waste your time on trying to cheat us .

the bolded shows your guilty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buy Forever Living Products Online Shops From Nigeria, United Kingdom,usa,other / @ @ @ Models Needed For "Her Imports Lagos" Photo Shoot. / Point Of Lay Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.