Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Samsung Shows Off Upcoming Premium Suite For Note 10.1 In A Video - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Shows Off Upcoming Premium Suite For Note 10.1 In A Video (578 Views)

Samsung Shows Off New Transparent, Mirrored OLED Tvs / For Note 3 Users / Samsung Shows Off "Unbreakable" Phone Which Rolls Up Like Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Shows Off Upcoming Premium Suite For Note 10.1 In A Video by LordReed(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2012
Samsung has announced a Premium Suite update for the Galaxy Note 10.1, which will be provided with the upcoming Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update whenever it is released. They have now released a lengthy video that shows these new features in action.

Most of the features in the Premium Suite extend upon the existing features in the Note 10.1. For example, the multi-window app functionality now lets you run several apps simultaneously and even increase their size. The Air View feature, borrowed from the Note II, lets you hover over content in default Samsung apps and preview them. The clipping feature lets you cut images from web pages and send them or add to documents.

There are many more of such features in the Premium Suite and you can check them all out in the video below.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LZ3krff1JCE

http://blog.gsmarena.com/samsung-shows-off-upcoming-premium-suite-for-note-10-1-in-a-video/

(1) (Reply)

Assist Please / How Do I Insert My Sim In My Galaxy Tab 2 / Jwp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.