Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Online Independent Business Developer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Independent Business Developer Needed (681 Views)

Business Developer Intern Needed / Becoming An Independent Business Owner/entrepreneur/to Be Your Own Boss / Job Vacancy: Independent Business Development Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Independent Business Developer Needed by midzway: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Online Independent Business Developer
in De Midz Inc in Lagos with his partner in USA and India

Salary Range ₦750,000.00 to ₦1,200,000.00 per annum

Industry ICT / Telecommunications

Specialization Information Technology

Minimum QualificationOND

Required Experience1 - 3 years

Job Description

De Midz Inc. (DMI Partner) is a forward-thinking information technology company - a company that provides its clients with real-world solutions that integrate long-term functionality and capability. With quality solutions and services provided primarily to the Clients, DMI Partner has grown into a diversely talented and motivated IT enterprise gurus in all part of the world. DMI is a right-sized company - large enough to have vast resources to meet its customer's needs, yet small enough to be agile and creative.

We are in need of young Nigerians to work with us in our Internet Marketing Department. Where we promotes businesses (websites) around the world.
Internet marketing is the concept that helps to brand business.

For example, a beautiful shop built amidst a forest is no good because there will be no customer. Similarly, a beautiful website is worthless if there is no traffic. In both scenarios, we observe that it is important to let people know about the existence of your business.

To apply:
Send your CV to dmi.seo_patner@techie.com
Re: Online Independent Business Developer Needed by emmatuxz(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Why don't you outsource it to us,we can help manage your online presence monthly on facebook,twitter,get traffic and clients to your services
Call me :08126228868,empowerment@gospelnaija.com
Re: Online Independent Business Developer Needed by midzway: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
emmatuxz: Why don't you outsource it to us,we can help manage your online presence monthly on facebook,twitter,get traffic and clients to your services
Call me :08126228868,empowerment@gospelnaija.com

Your website even need our service as you are getting less down 400 daily page views.

We found some errors in your website too, Its need proper SEO,and SMO
Re: Online Independent Business Developer Needed by geemeshin(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
It's simple, it's easy, it pays, it's just a click away...
Re: Online Independent Business Developer Needed by mackengift: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
I saw your post and i like to apply for the position although am not an OND or Bsc holder but i have a great deal of experience on Internet marketing, information marketing and affiliate marketing which i have been studying and training to improve myself. I know i don't meet your educational criteria but i want you to consider me for that position. This is my email for us to chat confidentially (mackengift@gmail.com)

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Leadership Development Opportunities At IBM Nigeria / Hot Jobs At Cone Secure Solution, Ibadan / Just 3 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.