Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Do You Think Of The 2go Hidden Star? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of The 2go Hidden Star? (1595 Views)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of The 2go Hidden Star? by Sirmee(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
I am not trying to impose my view on anyone, i'm just saying this maybe someone else will share my opinion.

For those of us who own a 2go account you will observe there are different levels and for every level there is a star with a different color. Novice => red star,
Amateur => purple star,
senior => pink star,
enthusiast => lime green star,
professional => green star,
expert => blue star ,
leader => sky blue star,
veteran => orange star,
Master => yellow star.

After the Master level you find yourself in another level named ultimate with a black star.
My questions are why is this level hidden and will they use black to represent the star? Hope they are not initiating people unconsciously into any evil cult via this social app?
.....Just my thinking

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service: Comptroller General Abdullahi Diko Nowhere To Be Found / ATTENTION! Google Set To Delete Blogger Blogs With Adult Content From 23rd March / This Might Solve Your Electrical/electronics Problem !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.