Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s Nipp.le - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s Nipp.le (703 Views)

Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. / Woman Bites Off , Swallows Neighbour’s Tip (Pictured) / Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s Nipp.le by PaulJohn1: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
shocked
The nipp.le is missing and lost.
A 28year-old woman, Hawa Musa, of Kurudu village, Abuja, on Thursday told a Karu Senior Magistrates’ Court how her neighbour bite off her nipple during a scuffle.
Hawa in her evidence-in-chief said “I came out of our room that morning to throw away the water I used to wash my face.
“Mistakenly, I threw the water away in front of my neighbour, Anastasia Uche’s, house, who came out and started raining insults on me.
“I told her I was sorry and even swept the area where I poured the water. She then attacked me and tore off my cloths, including my bra.
“As I was trying to run for cover, she grabbed me and bit my nipp.le.
“I was immediately rushed to the hospital where it was discovered that my nipple was missing,’’ she said.
Lost nipp.le
Hawa said a team have thoroughly searched for the nipp.le but the nipp.le was not found.
The accused, Anastasia pleaded not guilty and could also noit account for her neighbour’s missing nipple.
Hawa may have to live without one of her nipples as a medical doctor at a hospital in Gwagwalada said that the affected part required disinfection – because it already had pus – before a surgery can be performed next year January.
The Counsel to the accused, Michael Ejeh, was not in court and no reason was given for his absence.
The prosecutor Pascal Njoku, told the court that the offence contravened Section 241 of the Penal Code.
The case was adjourned to December 10, for the defence to open its case.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/108293-abuja-woman-bites-off-neighbours-nipple.html
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s Nipp.le by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
do dat to my sister n u're dead...
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s Nipp.le by PaulJohn1: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
^
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody-owma / TRAGEDY:67 South Africans Killed,scores Injured In TB Joshua's Synagogue / Man Arrested For Having Sweets On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.