Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Don Baba Jazzy Set To Do The Theme Song For The Coming Africa Cup Of Nations - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Don Baba Jazzy Set To Do The Theme Song For The Coming Africa Cup Of Nations (1033 Views)

Nollywood Actress/model Emerges Miss United Nations In America [PHOTOS] / Ali Baba And Julius(the Genius)agwu,who Cracks U Up Easily? / Don Jazzy Set Me Up- Kelly Hansome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Baba Jazzy Set To Do The Theme Song For The Coming Africa Cup Of Nations by princenat(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
Below is what he Posted on his web and is currently tweeting on his twitter page.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-bbaxvBs1YdY/UK-o7E8iRyI/AAAAAAAAAL4/x_uSpe2S8Ck/s1600/Don+J+2.JPG[/img]

"Hi Everyone,

Compliments of the season. Let me go straight to the point and tell you guys why we're here. I have been contracted by the good people at Samsung to do the theme song for the coming Africa Cup of Nations. This is an early birthday gift for me (Big smile) lol. So I have decided to share this great moment with you. I thought about it and decided that instead of using one of my known colleagues, why not use one stone to kill plenty birds."

http://spoteqnotenment..com/2012/11/don-baba-jazzy-set-to-do-theme-song-for.html

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Christian Music Awards (ncma) / Wizkid Replied J.martins Diss But J.martins Denied Dissing Him. / Put Your Online Presence To Good Use, Be An Admin/blogger For A Website !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.