Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize (25306 Views)

Sikiratu Sindodo's 17yr Old Pretty Daughter(pics) / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by kcreal(f): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
Space booked, meanwhile let me rush down to the nearest market and find out if the price of onions have reduced.

#stoppingkekenapep#
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by ofiladee(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
I don't get it. She discover the cure for cancer or wat? She is doing well na for her own pockets. I don't even know why am commenting on this.
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
obadiah777: WHO IS FRANK OLIZE AND CAN YOU POST HIS PICS ? SHE AIIITTTT. JUST A REGULAR LOOKING GIRL ON PECKHAM HIGH STREET

Obadiah777,

Please is your caps lock button broken? Why do you keep typing in capital letters in this and other threads?

To your question:
acidtalk: Certainly one of the best Broadcasters to have emerged from Nigeria. Life is so funny, one minute someone is a reigning star, the next minute, the person gets forgotten like they never existed.

I am happy she is doing great in her field like her father was on top of his game in his days as a broadcaster.

That man and Yinka Craig will remain of of the best male broadcasters to have come out of NTA.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
I really expected her to be wearing revealing clothes because that's all most girls wear nowadays in order to be called sexy... I can't believe the two gowns are below her knees....you see yet she still looks good.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by mrkels(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
I cute pass this girl o...am very sure . And am a guy undecided
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by smsmoney(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
By the way,where is the father now?
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Obadiah777,

Please is your caps lock button broken? Why do you keep typing in capital letters in this and other threads?

To your question:
I LIKE CAPS wink
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
[quote
author=kcreal]Space booked, meanwhile let me rush down to the nearest
market and find out if the price of onions have reduced.

#stoppingkekenapep#[/quote]lol,some funny people we have on NL
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Obadiah777,

To your question:
guess he's aggressive and is just tryna portray that in the letters he's typing.smiley
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
mrkels: I cute pass this girl o...am very sure . And am a guy undecided
HALLELUYAH!!! AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by fxid(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
A snake will always give birth to a snake.
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by coolted(m): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
duni04: Proud to say we attended the same primary school and I knew her, though she was a senior. She was way prettier then than she is now smiley
HMMM
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by temidre1: 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
tongue
tellwisdom: Im not interested in whoever she is...You hear?? angry
Hater
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by mrkels(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
Vanneni: HALLELUYAH!!! AMEN!
What? You don't believe me? Ya vewi funny cheesy
Re: Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize by Akuviv: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
A lot of comments just prove that we have a lot of kids on this platform. shocked

I am so happy for Frank Olize, miss him a lot. To his daughter, keep the rep high cos you a product of a living broadcasting legend. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" / Seyi Shay Chic In Thigh-High Slit Print Dress (Photos) / Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.