Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video (15979 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Expresses Her Phobia For Flying (photo) / Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter / Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Pain(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella:
hahahahahahaha!!!see who the f*ck is calling me an ashawo, a manbitch...I laugh in swahili.

I can see this thread is becoming a pile of hate.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Wazzaowner(m): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2012
REALITY101:

Have you ever held a microphone in your life? Quit hating
U ar a D**khead 4k u Nigga..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Tbillz(m): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2012
REALITY101:

Have you ever held a microphone in your life? Quit hating
gues Ü neva knw Ɯά̲̣̣̣̥
t GOOD music is al about!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 24, 2012
noble_gas1:

You should laugh to the mental home because thats where you belong. I've noticed the ignorance in you for quite a while now. Whats your problem? Someone that is into acting attempted to try something new by venturing into music and here you are opening your filthy mouth yarnish rubbish on here. Why dont you go to the studio and lets see if youre better than her? I repeat you're nothing bt a b!tch!
Ignorance in me cos I detest bad music? who is this fucker?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella:
Oh puh-lease!! Have you not heard of something called "cover version"? That is what this is and it is in no way related to piracy.

ItsModella:
Sina Rambo's song na...at least Davido managed to save it small. Tonto's own was a complete flop.
ItsModella: She should be happy that somebody even gave her crappy song some positive popularity.

And gosh, she should learn to write properly.

Where d fucccck is the opinion ma'am?
ItsModella:
I am entitled to my opinions so piss off.

Hehehe! Piss off my a[i]ss[/i]••• the last I checked I didn't question your opinion even though that ain't opinion rather hate comment. I'm having a good night so you're gonna be ignored.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2012
REALITY101:

Where d fucccck is the opinion ma'am?

Hehehe! Piss off my a[i]ss[/i]••• the last I checked I didn't question your opinion even though that ain't opinion rather hate comment. I'm having a good night so you're gonna be ignored.
same here...goodnight.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by oladimeji101(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2012
And so?make she go sit somewhere abeg. She better should stick to her acting,music is a no no for her. Probably she thinks her fame in acting will elevate her in the music industry.. SMH
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by noblegas2(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella:
Because I have future plans and being a musician doesn't make my list.

Now, stop a$$wiping and shut the hell up.

Sweetheart, No one gives a freakin flying Bleep if you've got future plans or not! If you hate tonto so much, why even bother to open this thread? I believe there is nothing wrong in trying something new. If it works, fine & if it doesnt, its still all good! No one forced/is forcing you to listen to her music!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by emrysdwarlord(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2012
A̶̲̥̅♏ I to call ∂!ѕ an obsession with tonto dikeh on NL? Her stories comes 2 †ђξ front page on a daily basis....we don tire jor
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by pman06(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2012
And who are this bunch of scared crows turning this thread into dog fight...guys growup already.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2012
noble_gas1:

Sweetheart, No one gives a freakin flying Bleep if you've got future plans or not! If you hate tonto so much, why even bother to open this thread? I believe there is nothing wrong in trying something new. If it works, fine & if it doesnt, its still all good! No one forced/is forcing you to listen to her music!
Oh, you do give a flying f*ck else you wouldn't have asked why I'm not in the studio recording songs, dumbass.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by noblegas2(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella:
Ignorance in me cos I detest bad music? who is this fucker?

The fucker is ME! And i'll continue bleeping you till you stop hating! And LOL what do you know about good music or bad music When did you even started listening to music?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2012
noble_gas1:

The fucker is ME! And i'll continue bleeping you till you stop hating! And LOL what do you know about good music or bad music When did you even started listening to music?
nigga say what?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2012
noble_gas1:

You should laugh to the mental home because thats where you belong. I've noticed the ignorance in you for quite a while now. Whats your problem? Someone that is into acting attempted to try something new by venturing into music and here you are opening your filthy mouth yarnish rubbish on here. Why dont you go to the studio and lets see if youre better than her? I repeat you're nothing bt a b!tch!
hey nigga maaane, don't mind that biiitch she needs a heavy slap off garri.
She thinks say na beans to burst sixteen! undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2012
Garri_Activist: hey nigga maaane, don't mind that biiitch she needs a heavy slap off garri.
*yawns*

blah blah blah
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by noblegas2(m): 7:21am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella:
nigga say what?

What part of the question do you or do you not understand?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Ccdavies(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2012
Who b to to dike sef? I tire.o. Who commented first?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by noblegas2(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2012
Garri_Activist: hey nigga maaane, don't mind that biiitch she needs a heavy slap off garri.

Ahahahaha, thanks bro........guess she realy needs it! LOL
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2012
noble_gas1:

Ahahahaha, thanks bro........guess she realy needs it! LOL

boring
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Mcleo007(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2012
Totoo Dikeh, the Kim Kardashian of Nigeriacheesy Anything, I mean absolutely anything on her makes the frontpage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by noblegas2(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella:

boring

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by seedord247(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2012
Just a girl vs 5 fellas and she's standing firm.. sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by younglad007(m): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2012
Emmymi: Can someone sincerely tell me. Which is a better song(tonto: get high) or (shina rambo: call me shina rambo)?
they are both wack
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by buchibabe: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2012
Tonto tonto,abeg come make we collabo release one hit joor. Make we join forces offload music wey dame patience go fit dance

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by enesy4u(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella:
Oh puh-lease!! Have you not heard of something called "cover version"? That is what this is and it is in no way related to piracy.
pls tell him
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by talk2xp: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2012
Watch the trailer of my short film "Preyes Diary". Premiere tour starts soon. Am also about to shoot a new film in the second week in December. Audition for a new TV series will start soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHJLbqTGtfc

Interested call: 08082252902.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by reflexionz(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2012
Na wa oooo....all she said was the song's bad and u guys started abusing her. Thats not decent. Matter of fact the song is Bad, nobody is hating her or just being malicious towards her, many guys luv he otherwise, but that song sucked on so many levels. I actually prefer the parody by my backyard crew on get high, i laugh my belle die eh.
Please this is unwaranted publicity for d chick. E don do
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by dabrake(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella:
Because I have future plans and being a musician doesn't make my list.

Now, stop a$$wiping and shut the hell up.
case dismissed. I wonder why some foolish people believe one shouldn't criticize 'cause I haven't attempted what the criticized has done. We might not be in the same field but I know a good song when I hear one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by mickey5000(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2012
Cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by luvablesam(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella:
Sina Rambo's song na...at least Davido managed to save it small. Tonto's own was a complete flop.
shina rambo? Who da hell is dat dude?av heard d song tontohs song is bad(accepted)seriously rambo is worse!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by efelusi(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella:
what the f*ck do you know? a$$ wipe.
So unlike you Modella!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Oahray: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2012
You guys should stop putting every Tonto tweet on front page jor! She wants attention and you nairalanders are giving her? Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wilfred Mong, DsilentG, Marries Uchena In Anambra - PHOTOS / Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? / Mohbad’s Autopsy: Toxicology Result Ready, Analysis Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.