Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves (12357 Views)

MUST HAVES For A Makeup Artist (aspiring Makup Artists And PRO Makeup Artists) / 11 Fashion Rainy Season Must-haves / 5 Harmattan Beauty Must-haves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2012

I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would be writing this, but my new beauty must haves which I prescribe for every lady living in Nigeria is a phone with torchlight and a Smartphone with a mirror screen protector.

One might wonder when a torchlight phone and a Smartphone became beauty must haves but believe me when I say they became beauty must haves when they saved me from leaving the house looking like a scarecrow.

I just returned from Delta State on a short vacation and the morning I was leaving, there was no power (Normal PHCN thingz na). Neither was fuel available to power the generator and that was when I had to get creative. I couldn’t get a torchlight so I started using my very cheap torchlight phone to dress up and get my stuffs together.

And then I got to the most important…my face! How was I going to apply powder and the necessary cosmetics on my face in darkness? And that was when I was reminded I had a phone with a mirror screen protector. So you must have guessed what happened next. I placed the torchlight phone on the Smartphone with the light facing me and voila! I applied my makeup without any hiccups. Well there was difficulty holding both phones on one hand and applying the makeup with the other hand but then I survived and came out looking perfect like I always do.

http://studiochic-ng.com/?p=320

4 Likes

Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Mamuyvowi: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
will check it out right away! And will leave a comment if its good!
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
nice! I like!
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by etudaddy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
na too much time and energy dey worry you.

6 Likes

Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Tochiokoye(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nwanne ¶ bu ewu. So this is what ¶ wasted my 2 seconds on and to think that it made front page is even the worse

6 Likes

Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by slimyem: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
Must-haves indeed!!!
...like a mirror and a torch-light is that hard to find around...and improvising is such a big deal..
Duh!!!
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by safarigirl(f): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
Okay, so this isn't the jokes section, meaning you're for real. I agree with the torchlight to get your things together, but the make-do 'mirror' isn't necessary, don't know bout most gurls, but I'm good with a little white powder and gloss, if very necessary, it isn't most times.

1 Like

Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Kslib(m): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
@op and the mod who put this on frontpage,all i have to say is "that too much of weed is not good"...
You can see the op and the mod below..

9 Likes

Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Akbee(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hmmmmm,nairaland don turn to dust bin where anybody can dispose off anything into it.nowadays,na anything were dey occupy the main page.this is an attention seeking nairalander at work.

2 Likes

Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
Kslib: @op and the mod who put this on frontpage,all i have to say is "that too much of weed is not good"...
You can see the op and the mod below..

[b]i[/b]love[b]this[/b]hahanice
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Agadaemma1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
I HAVE SEEN THE LATEST BB WITH A TORCH LIGHT.
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by 1forall: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
That's a creative and purposeful thing you came up with to overcome your immediate challenge, but, honestly no offence meant, don't you think it is just another example of our naija 'original sufferhead'?
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by nneh1(f): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello you didn't add a little hair hammer for hitting ur hair. It's a must for ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by martyns303(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
U went try all those stress just to apply make up, doesn't this prove the fact that most Nigerian girls are not so cute without make up? Or is that miss poster is so insecure about her appearance?
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
Agada_emma1: I HAVE SEEN THE LATEST BB WITH A TORCH LIGHT.

All bb's have torchlight. Just download flashlight from ur bb application world.
I wonder what was going on d op's mind when she posted this.
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2012

7 Likes

Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by hydiciousb: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
I Love the creation in this creative creativity. grin grin
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by GeneralGaricks: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
etudaddy: na too much time and energy dey worry you.

And she looked so beautiful that morning that i fell for her torchlight make-up.
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
i will forgive the op, the mod deserve 24 lashes of the cain angry angry
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Tenderly1(f): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
Wow, what an invention,and from a lady.she must be very inteligent. undecidedlike duh Smh
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by maygah(f): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
She's rit, I do dis too wen dere is no lit in d morning
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Slyp: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
hydiciousb: grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by bory09(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
What of condom and spare pant to make it perfect. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by GeneralGaricks: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
Women should also carry goat hair around and cellotape incase, their weavon fall off for party.
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by shaneroberts26: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
If i ask y dis made d front page dem go wan ban me again.But na God wey go judge all of una.
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
grin grin
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Mavor: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
The mods here are retard-ed
Re: Torchlight & A Smartphone With Mirror Screen-Protector - Beauty Must-haves by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
ooseven: I no like this kain joke oo.

I love this photo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week... / Queen Ndubusi Emerges Winner Of Face Of Royalty Africa / Manshanu For Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.