Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau (23676 Views)

Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot / Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by DejiOluyem(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
The Joint Task Force Operation (JTF) in Maiduguri has placed a bounty of N50 million on the head of Abubakar Shekau, the leader of Boko Haram, one of 19 leaders and commanders of the militant group it declared wanted today.

In a statement, JTF said, “They are wanted in connection with terrorist activities particularly in the North East Zone of Nigeria that led to the killings, bombings and assassination of some civilians, religious leaders, traditional rulers, businessmen, politicians, civil servants and security personnel amongst others.”

It also said the men were wanted for arson and destruction of properties worth of millions of Naira.

Four of the men, described as “Shurra Committee,” have a reward of N25 million each for information leading to their arrest. They are: Habibu Yusuf (aka Asalafi); Khalid Albarnawai; Momodu Bama; and Mohammed Zangina.

The 14 other men, described as “Boko Haram Commanders,” have a bounty of N10m each placed on their heads.

There has lately been a deep division in the government of President Goodluck Jonathan about Boko Haram. While his spokesman, Reuben Abati, had said consistently that the government was using “back room channels” to negotiate with the militants, President Jonathan himself said in his Media Chat last week that no negotiations of any sort are going on.

Today’s press statement by the JTF indicates a new government hard line, perhaps stemming from efforts to generate negotiations which may see renewed militant attacks on soft targets in the country. Recently, the group asked the leader of the Congress for Political Change, General Muhammadu Buhari, to mediate talks with the government, but Buhari turned down the offer.

Full Text of the statement::
NAMES REWARD

SHURRA COMMITTEE
1. Abubakar Shekau N50 Million
2. Habibu Yusuf (a.k.a Asalafi) N25 Million
3. Khalid Albarnawai N25 Million
4. Momodu Bama N25 Million
5. Mohammed Zangina N25 Million

BOKO HARAM COMMANDERS
6. Abu Saad N10 Million
7. Abba Kaka N10 Million
8. Abdulmalik Bama N10 Million
9. Umar Fulata N10 Million
10. Alhaji Mustapha (Massa) Ibrahim N10 Million
11. Abubakar Suleiman-Habu (a.k.a Khalid) N10 Million
12. Hassan Jazair N10 Million
13. Ali Jalingo N10 Million
14. Alhaji Musa Modu N10 Million
15. Bashir Aketa N10 Million
16. Abba Goroma N10 Million
17. Ibrahim Bashir N10 Million
18. Abubakar Zakariya N10 Million
19. Tukur Ahmed Mohammed N10 Million

Anybody with relevant information should contact the following GSM numbers: 08064174066, 070855464012, and 08154429345. Informants’ identities will be highly protected

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/joint-task-force-declares-boko-haram-top-guns-wanted-n50m-bounty-abubakar-shekau
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
Oboy see job o, they should provide pictures na, which kin mumu search be dis sef. How can you catch someone you don't even know what his face look like.

5 Likes

Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by k2039: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
See cool 290 million naira.

About time I start to pray for a revelation concerning this boko haram mofos

2 Likes

Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by HAH: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
you mean it is now that these people are being declared wanted? I thought Abu Kaka has been caught? what of mamman nur the UN house bombing mastermind? after spending 1 trillion naira they are now asking the masses for solution? to me all na wash
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by taharqa: 2:51am On Nov 24, 2012
Shouldn't this info-seeking thread be on the frontpage?.... By d way, does this mean that 'negotiation' is now completely out of necessity? Do the security guys now more confidence that the hv much beta intelligence to take down these eediots Or is it cos they just consider this move necessary?
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:00am On Nov 24, 2012
290 Million this is JTF wonder promo! They should provide their pictures, names of their parent so that I can I can apply african science. I wan win the promo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by floriana(m): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2012
@NigeriaNewsdesk: [InformationNigeria] Five Alleged Police Informers Murdered by Boko Haram http:///UGDmP9sL
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by playahP(m): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2012
Pictures!!...
U can't juss give names without pictures!!

Oh shit I forgot; they don't want anybody to find the boko guys!

1 Like

Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by Novice1(m): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2012
lots of jobless/greedy fellows salivating over easy money. Youths of Nigeria!!!!!!!
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by Excelboi(m): 6:10am On Nov 24, 2012
Novice1: lots of jobless/greedy fellows salivating over easy money. Youths of Nigeria!!!!!!!
You're an idiat. I'm sure its the 50m price tag that brought ur attention to this thread! 4ck tha hell off...

1 Like

Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by omiobo: 6:11am On Nov 24, 2012
Na wa o! What kind of information is this without picture?
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by Caseless: 6:18am On Nov 24, 2012
HAH: you mean it is now that these people are being declared wanted? I thought Abu Kaka has been caught? what of mamman nur the UN house bombing mastermind? after spending 1 trillion naira they are now asking the masses for solution? to me all na wash
na abba kaka and not abu qaqa(killed).
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by abbeycial: 6:23am On Nov 24, 2012
Arrant nonsense,capture dem only to give dem executive treatment nd allow dem to escape at will. Wen wld dis c*nt suckas stop toyin wit d brains of nigerians
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 24, 2012
*scans list, sees name but without picture... carries on*
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by Caseless: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2012
k2039: See cool 290 million naira.

and GEJ can jst rake this cash without having to read any speech, appear b4 NASS or presidential broadcast. He can just get this cash by telling us BH members in his gov't, so we can push them(BH members in gov't) to tell us where this boys are hiding....simple.

Again, JTF Dont have to tell us why the boys are wanted , we already knw. It gets repetitive when they remind us of BH Atrocity...
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by Caseless: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2012
floriana: This is a lot of money. Better than YOUWIN. Runs off to buy binoculars and other search and rescue gadgets. Am gunning for the N50M bounty.
hahaha....u nor go enjoy that 50mill cos u'd be earmaked for one of their thraot-slitting excercises...dem no go let u rest at all. I no dey oooo....
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by GeJ79: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2012
EXAMPLE OF A FAILED GOVERNMENT.

NAMES WITHOUT PICTURES.

THAT MEANS ANYBODY WHO ANSWERS D SAME NAME WILL BE ARRESTED.

FOR EXAMPLE U CHECK OUT NAMES ON SEARCH MACHINES IT CAN GIVE U AS MANY NAMES WITH FIRST AND LAST NAME.

FAILED GOVERNMENT AND SCAM JTF

1 Like

Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by Caseless: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2012
Novice1: lots of jobless/greedy fellows salivating over easy money. Youths of Nigeria!!!!!!!
since they can't employ us , we source for easy way to eat their money. Abi no b gov't wan pay d bounty?

1 Like

Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by GeJ79: 6:45am On Nov 24, 2012
JONATHAN EARLIER SAID BOKO HARAM HAVE INFILTRATED HIS GOVERNMENT, MY QUESTION IS, AS A COMMANDER IN CHIEF CONTROLLING MORE THAN 150 MILLION PEOPLE WHILE NOT USE THE BOKO HARAM MEMBERS IN YOUR GOVERNMENT TO TRACK DOWN THE ABOVE WANTED INDIVIDUALS AND STOP OFFERING JTF PROMO THAT WILL CAUSE MORE DEATH OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS...........FAILED GOVERNMENT.

1 Like

Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by GeJ79: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2012
JTF PROMO! JTF PROMO!! JTF PROMO!!!

1ST PRIZE 50MILLION

2ND PRIZE 25MILLION

3RD PRIZE 10MILLION.

TO BE WON BY 19 LUCKY WINNERS.

THIS PROMO IS SUPPORTED BY GEJ LEAD FAILED GOVERNMENT.

1 Like

Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by Tbillz(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2012
Dangote no be only Ü fit give employment nw......JTF tank Ü very mush!

1 Like

Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2012
iyalaya JTF...ati oloriburuku GEJ...mtcheeww...awon weyreyburuku...sad
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by chochoman: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2012
290million naira the price of four MTN private jets,at 65million naira each,where is my mouse trap?
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by AroOkigbo(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2012
Going through the list, do we now agree that ALL Boko Haramers are muzzies?
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by salafiyy: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2012
MY PEOPLE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE MOST OF IT ARE LIKELY TO BE USED AGAINST ON THE OF JUDGEMENT...IF TRULY THESE PEOPLE ARE WHAT THEY ARE CLAIMED TO BE THEY ARE COMPLETLY OUT OF THE FOLD OF ISLAM...I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM (SUUNI)
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by jamace(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2012
Hmnn. Why are only the foot soldiers declared wanted? What of their sponsors, particularly the disgruntled politicians that have sworn to make govt ungovernable for GEJ, abi are they too hot to be touched?

Any way, JTF should provide pix for easy identification of culprits.
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by gbadexy(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2012
Na sorry be your names.
I can remember the names and contact details of SSS members posted on the internet by boko haram and the organization didn't even have the courtesy to inform its members, many of them got calls from friends and colleagues involved also about the whole incident. Now we read that boko haram killed the three children of an SSS man in front of their mother.
Your identity would be protected indeed! In nigeria?
Anybody with such information should demand payment in dollars and take off from nigeria instantly, even at that, I doubt if the person would successfully reach the border. Even a corrupt officer can attack the person once he leaves the JTF office.

1 Like

Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by Nwunuken(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2012
[quote author=uihebom]Oboy see job o, they should provide pictures na, which kin mumu search be dis sef. How can you catch someone you don't even know what his face look like.they are faceless group
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by Nwunuken(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2012
uihebom: Oboy see job o, they should provide pictures na, which kin mumu search be dis sef. How can you catch someone you don't even know what his face look like.
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by olempe(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2012
grin
Tbillz: Dangote no be only Ü fit give employment nw......JTF tank Ü very mush!

grin
Tbillz: Dangote no be only Ü fit give employment nw......JTF tank Ü very mush!
Re: JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau by omenziate(m): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2012
So many hausas bear these names na. How do we differentiate? JTF no try jor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch / Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria / General Abubakar Tanko Ayuba Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.