Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua (937 Views)

Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies / Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] / I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by samie4luv(m): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
November 21st will ever remain indelible in the heart of Oloko villagers as members of the palace guard to the community leader of Ajara Topa community in collaboration with a vigilante group operating in the area arrested a man who allegedly eats and sells human parts to ritualists, operating from a hole he dug under the Gbaji bridge along the Badagry-Seme border. Continue reading → http://viewnaija.com/content/blog/2012/11/i-sold-human-parts-to-churches-and-ritual-killers-joshua/
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by elampiro(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Noiseless2: 12:26am On Nov 24, 2012
Joshua Akindele, what are the names of your costumers and victims?
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by bushwailo: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
Amazing this thread has not turned into tribal bashing
Especially after all the flak igbos got and are still getting on Clifford Orji
It shows NLanders are getting more matured after all

But I will miss the regular banter
One of the resons I come to NL cry

1 Like

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by olabukola: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm are u sure he is from our side?
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by bushwailo: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
^^^^
People said same about Clifford Orji
After all d only thing we sure about is dat they were both caught in Yoruba land
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by WilyWily5: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
Yorubas are dangerous,
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by basisop(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hmmmm! So Clifford Orji was yoruba?
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Leboska(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
i pray 4 my country all will b well. Our biggest problem is not all these but tribalism & religious fanatics.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Embarrassed As More Abacha Loot Is Uncovered! / 50years Old Man Impregnates His 15years Old Grand-daughter / Woman Stabs Boyfriend In The Eye For Refusing To Participate In Group Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.