Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Is It Possible To Use The Words "IS" And "IT" When Speaking Vernacular (pidgin)? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is It Possible To Use The Words "IS" And "IT" When Speaking Vernacular (pidgin)? (1045 Views)

A PICTURE Is Said To Worth More Than A Thousand Words: Is This Included? / Is It Possible To Use "Is" Or "It" When Speaking Vernacular? / Ah Beg Wich Of The Following Words Is Correct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Use The Words "IS" And "IT" When Speaking Vernacular (pidgin)? by fiercehillz(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
It is quite surprising that simple English words such as "It" and "IS" cannot be used when speaking Vernacular.
Me don try use "Is and It" take make sentence for pidgin, my people i nor fit.
"Prove me wrong" or better still "teach me pidgin English".
Re: Is It Possible To Use The Words "IS" And "IT" When Speaking Vernacular (pidgin)? by OME1(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2012
Huh?

Re: Is It Possible To Use The Words "IS" And "IT" When Speaking Vernacular (pidgin)? by jamesmomoh: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2012
Weytin is your wahala..lol
Re: Is It Possible To Use The Words "IS" And "IT" When Speaking Vernacular (pidgin)? by ORAFA(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2012
Example: Na it be dat na.

(1) (Reply)

Football Player Gets Booked For Farting In The Refs Face / Joke Of The Week. AKPOS REJECTION LETTER / Conversation Between Ronaldo & Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.