Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? (3276 Views)

Why Is Tattoo Classified As Sin But Tribal Marks Aren't??? / @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by NairaBoy: 1:18am On Nov 24, 2012
I met a customer sometime ago, she earlier told me her name which I forgot and I felt it wouldn't be nice if I asked for her name again so out of curiosity I decided to google the number with the hope that I could get a link on the internet that has her name or something and to my hardest and biggest suprise this customer's etisalat number was listed under a website that claims that number and several other thousands to be demon phone numbers. These numbers are actually listed on the website.
Pls check the website.

http://www.biddrina.net/numbers4/index.php?prefix=081&last=83005000

I had to screen munch that portion of the web page that had this customer's number lsited in chrono order among other numbers.

Tonight, I also checked with another etisalat subscriber and as we typed in her phone number on google, there it was under this same website of demon phone numbers!

My question is why are those set of numbers classified as demon numbers on that website?

Can anyone in the house help with a clear explanation plssssssss?

Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 24, 2012
I weep for this generation of Nigerians...
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by NairaBoy: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2012
musKeeto: I weep for this generation of Nigerians...

How do you mean bro?
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by Delafruita(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2012
NairaBoy:

How do you mean bro?
if you dont understand what he means,then the situation is worse than he imagined
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by NairaBoy: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2012
Delafruita:
if you dont understand what he means,then the situation is worse than he imagined

Really? Okay o.
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by 2good(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2012
Many black people are extremely daft and a waste of brain to the human race. The current situation is almost hopeless even among so called educated people.
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by truthislight: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
musKeeto: I weep for this generation of Nigerians...

lol.

Dude, answer the guy naa!

He ask a question and you said this ^^^?

How does that answer his enquiries and so?

Lol.
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by NairaBoy: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2012
truthislight:

lol.

Dude, answer the guy naa!

He ask a question and you said this ^^^?

How does that answer his enquiries and so?

Lol.

Me self I tire o. @Poster asked a question and what we get is a statement about pity. Well, he sure has his reasons for making such statement but an answer to the question asked on the post will do.
Thanks.
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2012
NairaBoy:

Me self I tire o. @Poster asked a question and what we get is a statement about pity. Well, he sure has his reasons for making such statement but an answer to the question asked on the post will do.
Thanks.
For sanity sake, what is a demon phone number?
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
No such thing as demonic number
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by stevecantrell: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
It appears virtually all etisalat numbers correspond with this.. Type in ANY etisalat number beginning with 081 and bam !

cry
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by NairaBoy: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
steve_cantrell: It appears virtually all etisalat numbers correspond with this.. Type in ANY etisalat number beginning with 081 and bam !

cry

Exactly!
Thanks for your observation sir.
And that brings me to the same question asked initially...
"why are those set of numbers classified as 'demon numbers' on that particular website?"

Could it be mere coincidence? Or is there more to this?
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by truthislight: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2012
ok, i may be wrong.

However, there is this "mail delivery failure report" synonimouse with yahoo mail and others that says "mailer Demon" and gives you the mail recipient is none existent.

If we are to employ such "internet terminology" it will mean that the owner of those nos are unknown(not assign) to a known subscriber by the engine(google) you used for the search.

My two scent.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2012
NairaBoy:

Exactly!
Thanks for your observation sir.
And that brings me to the same question asked initially...
"why are those set of numbers classified as 'demon numbers' on that particular website?"

Could it be mere coincidence? Or is there more to this?
And what are demon numbers?
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by NairaBoy: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
musKeeto:
And what are demon numbers?

Lol.
I have no idea what they are bro.
That website (in the original post above - http://www.biddrina.net/numbers4/index.php?prefix=081&last=83005000) termed those numbers as "Demon Numbers 666", The term didn't originate from me.

That's the main contention here.
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by AtheistD(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
If these numbers are all etisalat numbers then could this be a really aggressive (and somewhat sinister) way of besmirching etisalat in a bid to steal customers by one of their rivals.
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 28, 2012
NairaBoy:

Lol.
I have no idea what they are bro.
That website (in the original post above - http://www.biddrina.net/numbers4/index.php?prefix=081&last=83005000) termed those numbers as "Demon Numbers 666", The term didn't originate from me.

That's the main contention here.
And you wonder why I was weeping... smh..
Re: Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website? by NairaBoy: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
musKeeto:
And you wonder why I was weeping... smh..

And you wonder why you shouldn't keep weeping & "passover" the thread if you have nothing to share. FSMH...&MA...

(1) (Reply)

Provocations Of Pastor Bosun Emmanuel And Bishop Oyedepo / SERMON Jotters:the Nigerian Christian - Born Into Spiritual Dimness / Reasons Why Edo Bear Yoruba Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.