Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,455 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent (11491 Views)

PHOTOS: Man's Penis Gets Stuck In Coke Bottle / Removing Body Organs Without Consent Permitted By The National Health Act, 2014 / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2012
End time grin
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 26, 2012
CHAI smh undecided
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Ebbygod(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2012
[quote author=webaplanet]Circumcision Turned Amputation: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent

Frankfort, KY — A Kentucky man that went under the knife for a circumcision only to wake up with an amputation of his penis has asked the Kentucky Court of Appeals to overturn a previous verdict siding with the doctor who performed the operation.

Phillip Seaton was supposed to undergo a standard circumcision as a treatment for an inflammation in October of 2007, but instead woke up to d doctor should at least inform d family members abi e no get family? e jst went ahead nd reduce a whole cocumba to carrot.aba doctor abi u get plan b
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by KingsleyCEO: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2012
Baby mama: Jesus!
God forbid bad thing!
even if maggots were crawling out from the place,you cannot remove a man's most prized possession without his express written consent
Abomination
See how they turned Ifeanyi to Ifeyinwa with a stroke of the knife grin grin grin Babatunde has become Yetunde overnight without brea.sts o shocked shocked
The doctor should kukuma cut off his head with the same butcher knife since he has already killed the man

Jesus!!! I think you will do well in comedy. Nice one anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by ibrash600: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2012
chai::: dat doctor don spoil d life of dat poor man, wat'z thr 4 d man 2 enjy again in his life, doctor shud atleast inform him or any of his relative
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by emans(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2012
.........d extent of the surgery depends on the surgeon discretion.......dats d part that fears me most in niger conscent form,mayb they shd start usin d format too
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by seuntola: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2012
If na naija e sure sey una for don kill d doctor, isn't it obvious ni? Oyinbo iyaf started doing money ritual.......
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2012
KINGwax: Okay, no be wetin una all dey think i dey think, my own be say, 'how the man go dey weewee'?i guess he'll be spitting it out like saliva! Abi?
Exactly!
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by hotchee: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2012
If i were him,it's going to be AN EYE FOR AN EYE!!
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2012
If the topic were to be this way "naija doctor chopped a man's penis without his consent"....the response I would expect here is;

only in nigeria! What a barbaric set of people
....blah blah blah
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by ksam(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2012
My joystick and my head,,which is more important? Still thinking...:|
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by otoigiamu(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2012
webaplanet: Circumcision Turned Amputation: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent

Frankfort, KY — A Kentucky man that went under the knife for a circumcision only to wake up with an amputation of his penis has asked the Kentucky Court of Appeals to overturn a previous verdict siding with the doctor who performed the operation.

Phillip Seaton was supposed to undergo a standard circumcision as a treatment for an inflammation in October of 2007, but instead woke up to find his manhood missing.

The unscheduled amputation was necessary according to Dr. John Patterson, who discovered during the operation that Seaton had cancer in his penis.

Seaton contends, however, that the amputation of his penis was not necessary, because other options could have been available to him, reports The Huffington Post.

The lawsuit contended that Dr. Patterson should have received consent from Seaton before performing the amputation. Seaton’s lawyer, Kevin George, stated:

“The point is … a patient has a right. The doctor does not have the right to do whatever he wants, even if it turns out to be reasonable.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/329674/circumcision-turned-amputation-doctor-sued-for-removing-mans-penis-without-consent

For more odd and weird news visit the blog http://
www.cheapblackberryphone0..com
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Cooltemi: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2012
shocked so awful undecided
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by hardbody: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2012
webaplanet: Circumcision Turned Amputation: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent

Phillip Seaton was supposed to undergo a standard circumcision as a treatment for an inflammation in October of 2007, but instead woke up to find his manhood missing.

The unscheduled amputation was necessary according to Dr. John Patterson, who discovered during the operation that Seaton had cancer in his penis.

Seaton contends, however, that the amputation of his penis was not necessary, because other options could have been available to him, reports The Huffington Post.

The lawsuit contended that Dr. Patterson should have received consent from Seaton before performing the amputation. Seaton’s lawyer, Kevin George, stated:

“The point is … a patient has a right. The doctor does not have the right to do whatever he wants, even if it turns out to be reasonable.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/329674/circumcision-turned-amputation-doctor-sued-for-removing-mans-penis-without-consent

For more odd and weird news visit the blog http://

If this were to be in 9ja now, all sorts of innuendo and direct attack will be fixed both on the country and the doctors and then extended to our educational and a failed system.
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Ammanda(f): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2012
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! he's finished, nothing for him again shocked grin

BTW, he can get a replacement nah,cut from somewhere and stitch to his body simple
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by mayorcowboy: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2012
things like that don't happen ordinary,may be guy don trespass and the dock use verse nation chop off his uncultured animal for revenge.
i suggest make d guy enter market go buy monkey or donkey or horse priq, because at all at all na him bad. cool shocked embarassed
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by pawpawguy: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
grin grin ;DThis is pure wickedness...the guy is a living dead
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by micki83(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
mayor-cowboy:
things like that don't happen ordinary,may be guy don trespass and the dock use verse nation chop off his uncultured animal for revenge.
i suggest make d guy enter market go buy monkey or donkey or horse priq, because at all at all na him bad. cool shocked embarassed
If na me,na horse prick I go buy,so wen I go to d pool,err'body be like: "daaaaamn! Dat nuggah bigger dan a hummer truck!!!" Lol.
Seriously tho,dis story is really strange.something like dis happnin over there means any of 3 things:
1)D doctor is a quake,who doesn't know d code of ethics
2)He's pyschologically unstable
3)He has a personal axe to grind with d dude.
4)He's Dr. House
He culdnt hav cut of d guys "kporindo" just out of professional discretion,cos knowing oyibo,any doctor worth his salt knows that lawsuits can come just from a scratch.evry doctor/hospital there dey fear lawsuit and suspension of licencelike hell!
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by wonlasewonimi: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
Why did he take his playstation to the doctor?
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by donlyone(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
When they tell them to circumsize their child they will say its for religious peope, a little too late to be doing it. maybe he'll be given prosthetic d.i.c YOU GO FEAR FEAR
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by bakila: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
Lakayana: See how men body dey hot because they remove that notorious trouble maker if i sabi remove that thing plenty men no go get am for dem no deserve to get that trouble shooter.
Hmmm somebody don suffer for hand of JT.
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by kaylight12(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
[quote author=Lakayana]See how men body dey hot because they remove that notorious trouble maker if i sabi remove that thing plenty men no go get am for dem no deserve to get that trouble shooter.[se n pple wey get curve one dey scatter dat thing 4u ni?]
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 27, 2012
Ammanda :
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! he's finished, nothing for him again shocked grin

BTW, he can get a replacement nah,cut from somewhere and stitch to his body simple

He should go to Osun state and buy one,i hear they are proposing amputations for pedo.philes .The downside is that it will be a few shades darker but on the bright side it may also be many sizes larger
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by ebukah: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2012
;DWere dem keep d man plick abeg....he fit still use am do blood money,hm no go loose in both ways nah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Sexual Weakness Is Now Over! Homoforte Powder Is The Solution!!! / Do You Know That Too Much of Sex can Cause Stroke? / We Can Setup A Standard Medical Laboratory At Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.