Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters (2362 Views)

Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates / NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by maphed: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2012
A same street neighbour who had sent his cv for immigratn last week to abuja,got a call from his dads friend to come over by monday.Two persons from that house are already in the customs,one of thier friends that was linked just passed out frm nscdc training some weeks back,just phone calls and mails.No application,no interview.
Who is gonna help the helpless in Nigeria? God pls answer ur name in my story.Cant remain jobless.How do one get the right connection? The once i have are asking me to wait till general recruitment,maybe they can help.As it seem,the general recruitment wld never come because people keep getting appointment letters and going for training daily. Anyone with a lead to who can be of help? How much is it? Save a soul.God bless Nigeria
Re: Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by eastermaris(f): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2012
Get an okada,raise some money and go pay for your slot,thats if you dnt want to grow grey hair before a general recruitment comes up in God knws when.
Re: Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by maphed: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Pls be reasonable here,all i need is a genuine lead to those who sell the job.For the money,i got stuff i can sell with ease.
The guy that sold to a friend of mine in the fed. ministry of technology dosnt have slots available anymore.Pls help
Re: Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by mkoabiola: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
maphed: Pls be reasonable here,all i need is a genuine lead to those who sell the job.For the money,i got stuff i can sell with ease.Pls help
Don't b in a rush if not u will fall into d hands of d scammers
Am talking frm xperience.
Obidence is beta dan sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by maphed: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
@mko,tanks alot. I have been a victim even to a family person on this same job wahala.I have also seen alot of people paying and getting the job from those they dnt even know.I know there are real sources out there and i wont give up till i find it.Cant keep been pesimistic
Re: Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by mkoabiola: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
maphed: @mko,tanks alot. I have been a victim even to a family person on this same job wahala.I have also seen alot of people paying and getting the job from those they dnt even know.I know there are real sources out there and i wont give up till i find it.Cant keep been pesimistic
Of course ,dey ar real
Bt personally,I will prefer d appoimtment letter b4 d cash.
Most ppu ar nt willing to show d real source.av been to d HQ @ abj b4,no b small tin oo
Re: Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by maphed: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Been at abuja for same purpose too..they dont point to anyone but things are happening,people are paying and getting thier letters but cant really direct u to anyone.I think top officials are involved in this rot.
Re: Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by mkoabiola: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
maphed: Been at abuja for same purpose too..they dont point to anyone but things are happening,people are paying and getting thier letters but cant really direct u to anyone.I think top officials are involved in this rot.
Can u mail me,if we cud xchange ideas.
NB:am not a scammer ooo,neither do I av 100%link bt we can rub minds.
Vote4abiola@yahoo.com /26766FEF
Scammers n fraudsters ,stay away frm ds contact.
Re: Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
Dude, an advice from a concerned nairalander-dont waste your time looking for link that might not come. Customs, Immigragrations, Nigerian Prisons etc are all getting thier appointments from top people oin presidency and national assembly through issuance of slots to interested top officials in the ministries etc. if you dont know any top politician or top official in federal character commission etc dont waste ur time.. That is the way Nigeria of Today is operated by politicians and thier cronies only few jobs get to the millions to contend for- please et a job in private sector TEMPORARILY until good fortune brings something your way
Re: Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by karlxavier(m): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
guys,all u said is just true my man. Its hasnt been an easy task. I'm still searching for how to break this code of unemployment cos i believe federal govt work is just d best. I am interested man.
Re: Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by haykay2005: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2012
mitwitdot: Dude, an advice from a concerned nairalander-dont waste your time looking for link that might not come. Customs, Immigragrations, Nigerian Prisons etc are all getting thier appointments from top people oin presidency and national assembly through issuance of slots to interested top officials in the ministries etc. if you dont know any top politician or top official in federal character commission etc dont waste ur time.. That is the way Nigeria of Today is operated by politicians and thier cronies only few jobs get to the millions to contend for- please et a job
in private sector TEMPORARILY until good fortune brings something your way
GBAMM!!!
Re: Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by amedusikirabl(f): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
I nid a job 2
Re: Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by pwettytemmy(f): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pls how true is this info cos I av a friend awaiting dis employment and he has already paid for it bt was told d DG immigration suspends all employment for now cos there's some under G stuff going on which she's not aware of.
Re: Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by pwettytemmy(f): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
One more thing nairalanders, pls how true is dis nigeria maritime safety agency recruitment with training going on in benin city. Its quite different from the current NIMASA bt I want to be sure abt its authenticity as it also involves payment of money to be able to do d training.
Re: Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters by maphed: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
pwettytemmy: One more thing nairalanders, pls how true is dis nigeria maritime safety agency recruitment with training going on in benin city. Its quite different from the current NIMASA bt I want to be sure abt its authenticity as it also involves payment of money to be able to do d training.
I just cant tell.I have a brother currently in the training in benin,he paid 50k

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Owerri, Imo State / Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) / I Got A Job Recently.need Your Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.