Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam (5965 Views)

Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / EXPOSED: How Zenith Bank Was Used To Launder Missing $20billion + The Diezani Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
i have adblockplus, so i normally don't see this sort of rubbish. i was browsing with ie on a different pc and i found this banner

the gej train of lies never ends - whe did the PIB become 'diezani's bill?' wetin we no go hear see in this administration of new media propaganda cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by seanet01: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
oyb: i have adblockplus, so i normally don't see this sort of rubbish. i was browsing with ie on a different pc and i found this banner

the gej train of lies never ends - whe did the PIB become 'diezani's bill?' wetin we no go hear see in this administration of new media propaganda cheesy cheesy
Omo you nice o. Me na everyday i dey click the advert. Sometimes i will deliberately change my ip with mozilla and start clicking on the advert. I like using US and western IPs so that Google go charge them big. No be joke, i get their time very well. If only all Nigerians can be doing this. Wasting their stolen money.
Imagine 1 million Nigerians clicking three times on the advert with a US ip, billions go go down the drain.

3 Likes

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by lacasa: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mtcheeeu!!.

na everytin she wan steal angry

1 Like

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by free2ryhme: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
u wan make she wear shimmy and slippers go village grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmm just passing by Shaking my head............... grin grin grin... GEJ wont kill us.......
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by salolo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
please tell me i don;t know
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
Diezani or Deziani

1 Like

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by maclatunji: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Great question.
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Areaboy2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
Imanuelle: Diezani or Deziani
thank you my broda
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Gombs(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
Oya GEJ haters.....come show una talent....for christ sake,twas an ad....or whatever it was.

oya!

grin

1 Like

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Demdem(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
probably because it is a scam undecided Anything Diezani the Liar is a scam.
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by saintneo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
What If I told you this ad is [size=38pt]sponsored by El Rufai[/size]

1 Like

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by taharqa: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
MUMU-ish peeps! Instead of una to discuss the content of what is arguably the most critical bill in 9ja's legislative history which wud completely turn-around and reform the Oil/Gas industry, and see how we can finally push tru a bill that powerful entrench interests (International and local) hv been undermining in d last 6 yrs, na whether an advert call am 'Deziani bill' na im una see..... So it is true what they say: NL has gone to d dogs; intellectually lazy Kids with access to phones and free MB every wia ... *smh vigorously*

1 Like

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by kabba7(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
Is she not doimg the BARAWOing?
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by kabba7(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Is she not doimg the BARAWOing?
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2012

1 Like

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
End of 2012 and PIB Bill still never pass?? lol . . . .

1 Like

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Built2last: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Her picture is almost in every social website and I'm wondering how that will facilitate the passage of the bill. And how much of our money has gone into this stupid publicity.
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by yuzedo: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
free2ryhme: u wan make she wear shimmy and slippers go village grin grin grin
ROFL!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by markus1133: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
wow .... never saw this coming
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Guguru102(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
oyb: i have adblockplus, so i normally don't see this sort of rubbish. i was browsing with ie on a different pc and i found this banner

I also saw something like that yesterday,i first thought that was a slubbish act,well what do you expect from her,when Oga Jona our presido dey do him own,wetin u con expect from minister.
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by omowolewa: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
In my own opinion,I think its right.

Bills in some nations like USA are named after their sponsors. Example is Clifford constitution(Nig), Oliver constitution(Nig) and Sabany Oxley's Act of 2001 (in USA)

1 Like

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by idirect(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
taharqa: MUMU-ish peeps! Instead of una to discuss the content of what is arguably the most critical bill in 9ja's legislative history which wud completely turn-around and reform the Oil/Gas industry, and see how we can finally push tru a bill that powerful entrench interests (International and local) hv been undermining in d last 6 yrs, na whether an advert call am 'Deziani bill' na im una see..... So it is true what they say: NL has gone to d dogs; intellectually lazy Kids with access to phones and free MB every wia ... *smh vigorously*
Park well abeg undecidedThe arguably most critical bill been handled by arguably the most corrupt public servant and with some useless advert. Should we been dancing around otueke because of a useless bill whatsoever

1 Like

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by doncheks: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
seanet01: Omo you nice o. Me na everyday i dey click the advert. Sometimes i will deliberately change my ip with mozilla and start clicking on the advert. I like using US and western IPs so that Google go charge them big. No be joke, i get their time very well. If only all Nigerians can be doing this. Wasting their stolen money.
Imagine 1 million Nigerians clicking three times on the advert with a US ip, billions go go down the drain.

Guy u funny oh grin grin
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Demdem(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
omowolewa: In my own opinion,I think its right.

Bills in some nations like USA are named after their sponsors. Example is Clifford constitution(Nig), Oliver constitution(Nig) and Sabany Oxley's Act of 2001 (in USA)

That is US, here in Nigeria mention one bill that is named after their sponsors?
Even passed FOI bill that was initiated by Abike Dabiri and dont even have such. why should we start now with a shameless liar?
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by toluxa1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
seanet01: Omo you nice o. Me na everyday i dey click the advert. Sometimes i will deliberately change my ip with mozilla and start clicking on the advert. I like using US and western IPs so that Google go charge them big. No be joke, i get their time very well. If only all Nigerians can be doing this. Wasting their stolen money.

Shallow thinking. undecided

1 Like

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by BetaThings: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
There ia another ad all over the world where there is an Abacha-style prediction that Jonathan will become Nigeria's most loved president
Really? With
I don't give a damn?
So many "haters' according to his social media Goebells consortium
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by BetaThings: 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
Gombs: Oya GEJ haters.....come show una talent....for christ sake,twas an ad....or whatever it was.

oya!

grin
So he did not actually win those 23million votes?
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by ochukoccna: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
Demdem: That is US, here in Nigeria mention one bill that is named after their sponsors?
Even passed FOI bill that was initiated by Abike Dabiri and dont even have such. why should we start now with a shameless liar?
True that,I recall OBJ calling it a press bill [to show his disdain for press men] not Abike's bill
Secondly, how can it be Diezaini's bill when members of the HOR or Senate i.e. legislature are those who sponsor bills
Or do members of the Executive now sponsor bills? shocked shocked shocked
Please ,NL who are versed in the law, educate us cool cool

1 Like

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by DualCore1: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
1. There is a daily budget for Google ads.
2. The ads may be set per impression and not per click.

Channel your free time into something else.
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Demdem(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
ochukoccna:
True that,I recall OBJ calling it a press bill [to show his disdain for press men] not Abike's bill
Secondly, how can it be Diezaini's bill when members of the HOR or Senate i.e. legislature are those who sponsor bills
Or do members of the Executive now sponsor bills? shocked shocked shocked
Please ,NL who are versed in the law, educate us cool cool

actually, executives can forward and sponsor bills to the nass
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Jerie(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
omowolewa: In my own opinion,I think its right.

Bros, you are wrong! Go and check the Sarbaines-Oxley Act and you will see the difference. What intellectual input has Diezani contributed to the whole process apart from putting her froggy eyes on the media?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency / Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. / Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.