Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 (21594 Views)

How Tall Is The World's Tallest Tree? / The World Tallest And Shortest Man Hangs Out Together (pictures) / "Giant George" World's Tallest Dog Dies At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
And who says she taller than my mum? Smh
Re: World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 by jamace(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
dnawah: Kai this one go good 4 WAEC/other exams hall o!
What a line of thought! grin grin
Re: World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 by Ariyke: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
shockedshocked
Re: World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 by Vincent41(m): 12:17am On Nov 26, 2012
obynocj: For men who think they can stand up to face any woman, meeting Yao Defen might have them giving this idea a second thought.
Yao Defen was born on July 15th, 1972 in China. She is 7'8" tall and weighs 440 pounds. He massive size is due to a tumor which was on her pituitary glad but was removed to halt her growing.

Her growth started very early. At six years of age, she was already eating three times the normal amount of food compared to other children in her village. By elven year old, she was already over six feet tall. By fifteen, she was six feet and nine inches in height.

At fifteen, she saw a doctor to see if he could figure out what was causing her abnormal growth. She saw several doctors before they were finally able to diagnose the cause, however, her family was unable to do anything about it because the surgery would cost 4000 yuan ($640 USD), which they did not have.

http://ritsukakunx.hubpages.com/hub/Yao-Defen-The-Worlds-Tallest-Woman

www.revealzone..com

if she come niaja.Women way tall pass am plenty example Mrs bad-luck Jonatan
Re: World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 by hollypagan: 2:12am On Nov 26, 2012
guys for ur information world tallest man is from china too i have seen and believe
Re: World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 by ironben(m): 3:43am On Nov 26, 2012
frederal: Tallest and ugliest
if yu have nothing positive to say, shut ur trap! I wonder what yu look like sef angry
Re: World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 by Solozzo(m): 4:28am On Nov 26, 2012
Maybe due to excessive growth hormone
Re: World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 by Karius: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2012
cool wow she is so beautiful
Re: World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 by cyzzy: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
This is a big problem for her. It will take 4-5 guys in her at once to fit. Its a waste of time for one man. She is simply a mutant and not a normal human beign.
Re: World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 by dljbd1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
uju89: I tall pass am o nah. Wetin self? Just decided not 2 go 4 guinness book of records. Don't need such
4 ur mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 by cbjonstage(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
the pictures are not real to me...its a photo studio work
Re: World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 by vanminister: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
photoshop
Re: World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 by marcusagrippa(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=Tamita]I want to marry her...Any Nairalander with her phone number? I'm short & I need a tall woman.
Dey there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musk's Neuralink Shows First Brain-chip Patient Playing Online Chess / Nigerian Scientist's Conversion Of Urine Into Flammable Gases Gets Patent / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.