Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

1112lndn's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1112lndn's Profile / 1112lndn's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by 1112lndn: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
integralng:
This Segun Adewale can't stop to amuse me.Someone that has not won any general elections in his life.In 2007,he contested on the platform of the DPA(Jimi Agbaje's party that time) for the Lagos House of Assembly,he lost.In 2011,people were expecting him to contest for the same House of Assembly,rather he was over-ambitious:he went for House of Representatives.He was defeated by Solomon Olamilekan YAYI.The election was keenly contested and any reasonable person would have thought that he would try his luck again for the House of Representatives but his ego would not make him reason well:he wants to go to the senate.For your information,numerical strength of Lagos West is the largest in the whole of the country,even more than that of Bayelsa.If Segun Adewale can defeat Sarumi and Salvador to clinch the PDP TICKET,then it is an evidence that PDP will lose emphatically in 2015 election.Segun Adewale will lose money in the 2015 election the way he did in 2011.

You are clearly ignorant. people who are trying to help, you bring them down. Don't talk about what you dont know please. someone that has been trying to give his all to help these people you're here talking. if you clearly do not have evidence please dont talk. He WON the 2011 election which we all know, but you are clearly ignorant. i dont really want to sound rude but your comment is just so annoying. If you think he didn't win, go to alimosho and say 'aeroland' pls i beg you, just try it. Just say aeroland. the yayi that was there tell me one notable thing he has done? Segun that was not even elected has done borehole, bus, helped several people there. using his own hard earned money he can be spending on himself and his family, he has continued to help the people. If u dont believe me, please ask around. Instead of you to be wishing someone that hardworking luck, you're on here saying all this.Do your yayi now, how has he helped u?Lol So please i am begging you before u claim to do mr i know everything and i am mr politics, please get your facts right. Have a nice day. smiley

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.