Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. (4811 Views)

APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by rocgirl: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Grass root dude, Segun Adewale (Aeroland) will be representing PDP in the upcoming 2015 Senatorial Seat for Lagos West.

RESULTS
Aeroland - 203 votes
Salvador - 122 votes
Sarumi - 39 votes
Amunikoro - 14 votes

What I find more interesting is that the Deputy Governor (Orelope) is also vying for the same senatorial seat.

One very interesting contest to watch out for!

1 Like

Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by Mogidi: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
I wish him good luck, 203 is a resounding victory.
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by integralng: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2014
This Segun Adewale can't stop to amuse me.Someone that has not won any general elections in his life.In 2007,he contested on the platform of the DPA(Jimi Agbaje's party that time) for the Lagos House of Assembly,he lost.In 2011,people were expecting him to contest for the same House of Assembly,rather he was over-ambitious:he went for House of Representatives.He was defeated by Solomon Olamilekan YAYI.The election was keenly contested and any reasonable person would have thought that he would try his luck again for the House of Representatives but his ego would not make him reason well:he wants to go to the senate.For your information,numerical strength of Lagos West is the largest in the whole of the country,even more than that of Bayelsa.If Segun Adewale can defeat Sarumi and Salvador to clinch the PDP TICKET,then it is an evidence that PDP will lose emphatically in 2015 election.Segun Adewale will lose money in the 2015 election the way he did in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by TRILLIONIAR: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2014
yayi for senate joor
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by redsun(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2014
They all fight for that position because of the blood wages and allowances they award themselves and their cronies. Not because they want to represent the age long suffering people who are too blind to see. The invisible people that can't see,taste,smell or feel.
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by tobiit(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
This Mr. Segun Adewale no dey tire to contest for elections. Abeg, where em dey take see money to finance em electioneering palava sef.
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by phemy4ever: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Segun Adewale Earoland is just like Abraham Lincoln who never lost hope during his political career in USA. He contested and lost in any previous election and eventually won the presidential election at his final attempt. Aeroland was rigged out in the last election because he did not have any God father to support him to protect his vote. This time around, he is going to win because we want change in Lagos west. He is a giver, using his own money to take care of the needy
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
rocgirl:
Grass root dude, Segun Adewale (Aeroland) will be representing PDP in the upcoming 2015 Senatorial Seat for Lagos West.

RESULTS
Aeroland - 203 votes
Salvador - 122 votes
Sarumi - 39 votes
Amunikoro - 14 votes

What I find more interesting is that the Deputy Governor (Orelope) is also vying for the same senatorial seat.

The Deputy Governor have stepped down from contesting for the seat

READ:http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/05/orelope-adefulire-pulls-out-of-senatorial-race/
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by Jesuspikin87(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
rocgirl:

RESULTS
Aeroland - 203 votes
Salvador - 122 votes
Sarumi - 39 votes
Amunikoro - 14 votes

YAYI not Orelope!!!!
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by rocgirl: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
soroptimist:

The Deputy Governor have stepped down from contesting for the seat

READ:http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/05/orelope-adefulire-pulls-out-of-senatorial-race/

Now, thats no good news!
Amongst all of APC's candidates for the Lagos West Senatorial seat, Dep Gov. Adejoke woulda been the best match for Aeroland. Like he does, she's gotten an even stronger political base around Lagos West.
Any yanma-yanma, piggish looking, Yayi candidature means an easy victory for the PDP! angry
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by rocgirl: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
integralng:
This Segun Adewale can't stop to amuse me. Someone that has not won any general elections in his life.In 2007,he contested on the platform of the DPA(Jimi Agbaje's party that time) for the Lagos House of Assembly,he lost.In 2011,people were expecting him to contest for the same House of Assembly,rather he was over-ambitious:he went for House of Representatives.[b]He was defeated by Solomon Olamilekan YAYI/b].The election was keenly contested and any reasonable person would have thought that he would try his luck again for the House of Representatives but his ego would not make him reason well:he wants to go to the senate.For your information,numerical strength of Lagos West is the largest in the whole of the country,even more than that of Bayelsa.If Segun Adewale can defeat Sarumi and Salvador to clinch the PDP TICKET,then it is an evidence that PDP will lose emphatically in 2015 election.Segun Adewale will lose money in the 2015 election the way he did in 2011.

Lmao!
On the contrary, Aeroland actually floored Yayi square and fair in that 2011 HOR elections.
We all knew what happened..
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by rocgirl: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
TRILLIONIAR:
yayi for senate joor

Yayi ko, Baby ni..
gringringrin
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by TRILLIONIAR: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
rocgirl:

Yayi ko, Baby ni..
gringringrin
lol
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by integralng: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
rocgirl:

Lmao!
On the contrary, Aeroland actually floored Yayi square and fair in that 2011 HOR elections.
We all knew what happened..
. Segun Adewale won the election in 2011 and he was not declared the winner lol.Didn't he go to the election tribunal?See talk.
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by rocgirl: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
integralng:
. Segun Adewale won the election in 2011 and he was not declared the winner lol.Didn't he go to the election tribunal?See talk.

Thugs believed to be from the PDP started a fight at some polling units where the ACN was believed to have rigged nearly all of the votes.
By the end of all the chaos, the ACN hadn't only gotten just pictorial evidences from the scene, but was able to keep some ammunitions confisticated from the thugs.
The odds would have been against the PDP if it ever decided taking the ACN to the Electoral Tribunal, don't you think?
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by ibrahimfashanu: 4:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Is funny how this politicians thinks sometimes segun adewale really think he can force himself to marry a lady against her will because she actually believe she can give him all the luck that has been eluding him in the previous loss of election
quote author=rocgirl post=28684569]Grass root dude, Segun Adewale (Aeroland) will be representing PDP in the upcoming 2015 Senatorial Seat for Lagos West.

RESULTS
Aeroland - 203 votes
Salvador - 122 votes
Sarumi - 39 votes
Amunikoro - 14 votes

One very interesting contest to watch out for! [/quote]
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by ibrahimfashanu: 4:37am On Dec 31, 2014
All his secret is out in the open using the cops and thugs to intimidate the young girls family that stay very close to my house
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by MayorofLagos(m): 5:13am On Dec 31, 2014
rocgirl:

RESULTS
Aeroland - 203 votes
Salvador - 122 votes
Sarumi - 39 votes
Amunikoro - 14 votes

This is one of the constituency claimed to have over 70% Ibo residents.

So why is Okwonkwo not on the list, where is Chidiebere....?

This claim about majority Ibo population in Lagos needs a second look. It's a lie!!

Until official figures emerge to support it, the claim is not credible and should no longer be accepted.
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by Akon419(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2014
integralng:
This Segun Adewale can't stop to amuse me.Someone that has not won any general elections in his life.In 2007,he contested on the platform of the DPA(Jimi Agbaje's party that time) for the Lagos House of Assembly,he lost.In 2011,people were expecting him to contest for the same House of Assembly,rather he was over-ambitious:he went for House of Representatives.He was defeated by Solomon Olamilekan YAYI.The election was keenly contested and any reasonable person would have thought that he would try his luck again for the House of Representatives but his ego would not make him reason well:he wants to go to the senate.For your information,numerical strength of Lagos West is the largest in the whole of the country,even more than that of Bayelsa.If Segun Adewale can defeat Sarumi and Salvador to clinch the PDP TICKET,then it is an evidence that PDP will lose emphatically in 2015 election.Segun Adewale will lose money in the 2015 election the way he did in 2011.
His own dilemma is even better than buhari. He started from 2007 But failure started following buhari right from 2001: haha
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by 1112lndn: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
integralng:

You are clearly ignorant. people who are trying to help, you bring them down. Don't talk about what you dont know please. someone that has been trying to give his all to help these people you're here talking. if you clearly do not have evidence please dont talk. He WON the 2011 election which we all know, but you are clearly ignorant. i dont really want to sound rude but your comment is just so annoying. If you think he didn't win, go to alimosho and say 'aeroland' pls i beg you, just try it. Just say aeroland. the yayi that was there tell me one notable thing he has done? Segun that was not even elected has done borehole, bus, helped several people there. using his own hard earned money he can be spending on himself and his family, he has continued to help the people. If u dont believe me, please ask around. Instead of you to be wishing someone that hardworking luck, you're on here saying all this.Do your yayi now, how has he helped u?Lol So please i am begging you before u claim to do mr i know everything and i am mr politics, please get your facts right. Have a nice day. smiley
Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
that's great......

1 Like

Re: Segun Adewale (aeroland) Wins PDP Lagos West Senatorial Primaries. by integralng: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
1112lndn:

You are clearly ignorant. people who are trying to help, you bring them down. Don't talk about what you dont know please. someone that has been trying to give his all to help these people you're here talking. if you clearly do not have evidence please dont talk. He WON the 2011 election which we all know, but you are clearly ignorant. i dont really want to sound rude but your comment is just so annoying. If you think he didn't win, go to alimosho and say 'aeroland' pls i beg you, just try it. Just say aeroland. the yayi that was there tell me one notable thing he has done? Segun that was not even elected has done borehole, bus, helped several people there. using his own hard earned money he can be spending on himself and his family, he has continued to help the people. If u dont believe me, please ask around. Instead of you to be wishing someone that hardworking luck, you're on here saying all this.Do your yayi now, how has he helped u?Lol So please i am begging you before u claim to do mr i know everything and i am mr politics, please get your facts right. Have a nice day. smiley
Does my post look like that of an outsider.I am a resident of Alimosho.I have been voting in Lagos West since 1999...I have two offices in Alimosho.If your Aeroland sees me on the street,he will accord me the respect I deserve.I have just said it the way it is:YAYI will beat Aeroland anytime,anyday.You his supporter can continue to deceive him so you can continue to get peanuts from him.I will suggest you revisit this thread after March 28...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo / I want to bet on a trump win / Lagos Launches SDG Youth Alliance, 9,000 Youths Leaders Sign Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.