Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Meet Your Favourite Celebrity Here..... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Your Favourite Celebrity Here..... (569 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Celebrity Couple / Post Pics Of Your Favourite Celebrity / Who's Your Favourite Celebrity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Your Favourite Celebrity Here..... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
Name: Gabriel Ewarewah
Nickname: Flygerian
DOB: 4th march
Sex: male
Nationality: Nigerian
HOBBIES: collecting teeth from a live tiger, catching bullets with bare hands,
Jogging up & down Mountain Everest.
And collecting rock particles from d moon.
MY RECORD: fought with an elephant and broke its neck...skinned a crocodile...alive!...played russian ROULETTE with fully loaded clip & survived...killed Superman, held my breathe under water for 2months,3weeks,6hrs, 51mins,45seconds, Assassinated Adolf Hitler nd every member of his inner circle
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT : surfed on hot lava while d volcano was still erupting, Outran a cheetah,fluent in 10,598 languages, 1st man to land on the sun,FIRST MAN TO STOP HIS HEART BEAT ,Carried the pyramid of Giza for 2days straight:
SILLY THING DONE: Surfing on a tsunami and hurricane Katrina,snow boardin on mount everest, sky diving from outer space
EMBARASSING MOMENT: couldn't kill 100 bears with a single punch only 99 died instantly and the one that was left went to join the circus.
PROUDEST MOMENTS: when a cobra died after biting me, When I saved the planet by diverting an asteroid with just one kick.
SOMETHING ABOUT ME: I really don't like to show off... Ʊ r welcome *wink ;

(1) (Reply)

You Must Get A Degree "Davido's Father Insist" / Nelson Mandela In Hospital With Lung Infection / I Miss D'banj - Don Jazzy Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.