Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

How To Add Adsense Inmobi Addynamo Ads To Smf Mobile Wap2 Version - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Adsense Inmobi Addynamo Ads To Smf Mobile Wap2 Version (969 Views)

How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post / Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? / Inserting Ads (adsense, Buzzcity, Admob And Inmobi) To SMF Wap2 (mobile Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Adsense Inmobi Addynamo Ads To Smf Mobile Wap2 Version by oscar4luv(m): 5:28am On Nov 25, 2012
I recently got a mail from a friend who was asking me on how I worked around adding my Adsense for mobile Ads on the mobile version of my SMF forum (SMF Wap2). i tried searching through my blog to give him a link just to discover I had never made such a post.

Well, here is how I added my Adsense for mobile to the mobile version of my SMF forum.
How to add Ads to SMF Wap2 (mobile version)

Continue Reading......

1 Like

Re: How To Add Adsense Inmobi Addynamo Ads To Smf Mobile Wap2 Version by abukuru(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Do you owned a blog or website,
are u having prbs with traffic...
Then ur prbs are solved, hurry to
www.incometeamo nline.com for
free traffic

(1) (Reply)

{revealed} Sure Fire Way To Make Millions Online Without Capital. / How To Get Unlimited Free Traffic From Facebook / Reddit Has 7.55 Billion Page Views Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.