Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Jamb And Its Web Master (host) Sidmach Tech - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jamb And Its Web Master (host) Sidmach Tech (830 Views)

Google Will Pay You $1 Million If You Can Hack Its Web Browser / Google Will Pay You $1 Million If You Can Hack Its Web Browser / What Is Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb And Its Web Master (host) Sidmach Tech by ndelta1(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2008
ITS SOMETHING THAT PAINS STUDENT TO PASS THROUGH THIS HARD WAY OF REGISTERING JAMB ON-LINE AND STILL FAILS THE EXAM,

MANY ARE STUDENT THAT INTEND REGISTERING THEIR FORM ON-LINE AND COULD NOT GET THROUGH NOW,

PLEASE APPEAL TO JAMB TO SHIELD THE LOAD ON THESE PROSPECTIVE UNDERGRADUATE
Re: Jamb And Its Web Master (host) Sidmach Tech by Demsy(m): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2008
My efforts to register some fellows too was very difficult.

What I did was to do it late into the night and it really worked well. But for during the day, it crawls like snail.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Your Own Facebook App Using Their Facebook Platform & Php / I Need Someone To Complete My Website! / Vacancy For Web/graphics Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.