Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Polo Park Shopping Mall Enugu Turned A Tourist Center. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Polo Park Shopping Mall Enugu Turned A Tourist Center. (1964 Views)

Seyi Bola Tinubu Plays Polo - PHOTOS / Tropicana Shopping Mall: Akpabio Opens N300 Million Facility In Uyo (photos) / Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Polo Park Shopping Mall Enugu Turned A Tourist Center. by onuleo(m): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
Enugu people have oviously turned the place into something else. I was in Enugu for over a month and they was no day that passed that somebody dn't tell me of Shoprite(as they call they entire mall) it ws indeed more shocking to find out how the place was filledup during the week ends,wit people from other parts of the contry espesialy the south east and south south parts. I wonder if some Youth copers were posted to they place specificly,since they are always seen taking pics in and around the mall. Let the coments flow enugu people!

Re: How Polo Park Shopping Mall Enugu Turned A Tourist Center. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
Polo Park Mall Enugu

Re: How Polo Park Shopping Mall Enugu Turned A Tourist Center. by spyder880(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
Shoprite was extensively treated in one of my threads here. Look up "Enugu, the pride of the east".
Re: How Polo Park Shopping Mall Enugu Turned A Tourist Center. by onuleo(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2012
More wld help
Re: How Polo Park Shopping Mall Enugu Turned A Tourist Center. by ypzilanti: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2012
And you joined the picture takers that you are yabbing?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano / Ekiti Elections: Hard Lessons For APC – Femi Fani- Kayode / PDP: Jobless Youths Mobilized To The Stadium At The Cost Of N1,000 Per Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.