Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here (23572 Views)

With No Doubt. Fiverr Is The Very Easier Way To Earn Money Online / Cyber Cafe And Business Centre Thread, Ask Your Questions Here / Are You Into Crop Or Animal Farming,ask Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
what are the problems you are facing with your importation business? Or are you interested in starting importation business but one things to another keep discouraged? Ask question and i and others will help you.

Note: only questions i will entertain here.so dont ask me me to give toturial on importation busines here.as that will only be on special request.

So start dropping your question on importation business.

Regard

1 Like

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by 1forall: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
This is a good initiative.

What goods in your opinion are now in high demand, quick moving and offer an impressive margin in the Nig market?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by DTalented(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
1. which site can one get high quality goods at cheap price?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dwizy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hi poster. Thanks a lot, its good to know that you are offering this when a lot of people are demanding thousands of naira to give out the info.
I have researched to some extent and I have gained somethings....Including getting to know that there are some truthful sellers both on alibaba and aliexpress.
I will like to know what websites you buy from in order to compliment the ones I know already.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
1forall: This is a good initiative.

What goods in your opinion are now in high demand, quick moving and offer an impressive margin in the Nig market?
mobile phone and there accessories and also laptops and there accessories. Alternative, sometime it depend on your locatione.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by 1forall: 12:41am On Nov 26, 2012
David thanks for your response. I see you are into that line of business yourself from your signature. Where are you based?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2012
dwizy: Hi poster. Thanks a lot, its good to know that you are offering this when a lot of people are demanding thousands of naira to give out the info.
I have researched to some extent and I have gained somethings....Including getting to know that there are some truthful sellers both on alibaba and aliexpress.
I will like to know what websites you buy from in order to compliment the ones I know already.

it depend on what type of iteam i intend to order.beside i only use aliexpress.com and dhgate.com only when i need fastcash,ie when someone request me to import a particular iteam eg something that he or she can present as a gift during marriage or birthday.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2012
1forall: David thanks for your response. I see you are into that line of business yourself from your signature. Where are you based?
i live in abuja
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by unclenna(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2012
dav8id: what are the problems you are facing with your importation business? Or are you interested in starting importation business but one things to another keep discouraged? Ask question and i and others will help you.

Note: only questions i will entertain here.so dont ask me me to give toturial on importation busines here.as that will only be on special request.

So start dropping your question on importation business.

Regard
What are the process your product will undergo before it will get to you after the supplier has loaded the goods for you (FOB). What are the things you need to take care of when your goods arrive Nigeria.....Pls. also give the charges if you have the idea. Thanks.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by 1forall: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
Yes those are good questions asked by unclenna. For mobile phone and their accessories, are there any extra customs or other charges to pay before you collect the goods?

Unclenna regarding the charges, it depends on the type/volume of goods you're importing, maybe david would know better.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by wisemanj(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
please do u kn how much gtb naira master card charge when it is use in a site like aliexpress
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
unclenna: What are the process your product will undergo before it will get to you after the supplier has loaded the goods for you (FOB). What are the things you need to take care of when your goods arrive Nigeria.....Pls. also give the charges if you have the idea. Thanks.
i will like you to understand something here...importation is in two kind,ie online importation order place and physical importation order placing. so here we are dealing with online placing order.
Another thing here,i specialized in laptop,ipad,mobile phones and other related gadget.so if you are dealing with the above mentioned gadget,there is not any extra charges from customs.is only those that import a full container of such gadget that has to settle custom.but if you are importing let say 1 to 50 pic of laptopr or ipad or 100 pics of mobile phones, you dont pay any charges to custom.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
,[quote author=wisemanj]please do u kn how much gtb naira master c,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,N159.80 to N160 maximum
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by 1forall: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
Is that so David? I ask because know people who have had to pay customs charges to collect laptops, some even just 1 pc, in Lagos. Are you saying that they were not supposed to pay, or has the customs charge been scrapped now?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by wisemanj(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
DO U KN F MALAM BUY CHiNA GOLD 18 karat pls advice
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
1forall: Is that so David? I ask because know people who have had to pay customs charges to collect laptops, some even just 1 pc, in Lagos. Are you saying that they were not supposed to pay, or has the customs charge been scrapped now?
i've never expirence that,..i place an order and my iteam shipped to me..
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by guyANDROID1: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
dav8id: i've never expirence that,..i place an order and my iteam shipped to me..
@dav.hw much ur info cost
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
1forall: Is that so David? I ask because know people who have had to pay customs charges to collect laptops, some even just 1 pc, in Lagos. Are you saying that they were not supposed to pay, or has the customs charge been scrapped now?
you are right my bro.but just as i said,i never expirence that and i just discover that,the site i use when importing the uk laptop and phone,make use of there personal freight forword company. It's the freight forword company that take care of any custom duty or landing .and all that includdmd in there shipping cost as the y have the agent here in nigeria.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by koksybrwn(m): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2012
How much is ur full info n i hope its not stocksourcing.com
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by 1forall: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2012
Ok I see david, thanks. How biz na?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
koksybr@wn:
How much is ur full info n i hope its not stocksourcing.com
give me a call
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
1forall: Ok I see david, thanks. How biz na?
i thank God
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by DTalented(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
How do you bypass shipping cost?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2012
have you consider importation of virgil brazilian hair? Yes ,it sell so quick and the demand is very high now as xmas is around. A brazilian hair bought at $20 can be resell between N12k to N15k.

well do your market research before your venture it. You can get it at alibaba.com.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by guyANDROID1: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
dav8id: have you consider importation of virgil brazilian hair? Yes ,it sell so quick and the demand is very high now as xmas is around. A brazilian hair bought at $20 can be resell between N12k to N15k.

well do your market research before your venture it. You can get it at alibaba.com.

Thanks @dav8id but u haven't reply me concerning how to ship free from aliexpress with DHL
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by gabriellokenzo: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
Pls can i have your cell phone number @david
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by wisemanj(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
believe me i m v h wit dis trend pls which shipin company truly deliver at due time or which one wil u reconmend i want to place my first order thnks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods / Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar / The Impending Banking Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.