Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Masters - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Masters (745 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? / Masters Degree Or Professional Certification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masters by tbaba83(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2008
WHAT SCHOOL IN THE UK OFFERS THE CHEAPEST MASTERS PROGRAMME
Re: Masters by joblinker: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2008
You would have framed your topic to be very direct, sincere to make those in that position to help you. something like "what is the cheapest UK uni for M.Sc?' not just 'masters' and it should be in the Education zone where there is large influx of like-minded pple.

For me I advise you to do Nigerian Uni that has NAME while waiting for cheap uk uni. To d best of my knowledge, those uk uni's are not cheap except d kangaro ones. Mind you, most top employers in nigeria schooled abroad and they'll catch you if u attend a cheap useless uni all in d name of UK.

While we were serving, my friends all vowed to do masters abroad, I used my own corper savings to do masters in uni-lag. Most of them are still where they are. Masters is not so much by grade (CGP) BUT BY THE REPUTATION OF THE SCHOOL.

MEanwhile, I wish u d best in ur UK venture. wink

(1) (Reply)

Masters Or Naij!pls Help / Molshod Trading Company Is Given Out A Laptop.view Details / Suffering And Smiling Turned Laughing And Smiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.