Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...?? (2165 Views)

Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife (2) (3) (4)

Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...?? by joy78(f): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
A friend said: my husband is cheating me, and i have proof, he been doing it for many months now and when i mention it to him, he say that he wont do it again and tht if she dont forget what he did she has a unforgiven spirit. what can i do about it she said. well we all know what the scripture says about adultery, and when your husband is pastor he should know better then cheat his wife isnt it so?
Any advice to what she should do about her problem?
Re: Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...?? by jenny78: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
It is bang out of order for a pastor to be cheating on his wife.what example is he setting for the men in the congregation.The wife should expose him to the whole church.

Re: Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...?? by Kobojunkie: 1:00am On Nov 26, 2012
joy78: A friend said: my husband is cheating me, and i have proof, he been doing it for many months now and when i mention it to him, he say that he wont do it again and tht if she dont forget what he did she has a unforgiven spirit. what can i do about it she said. well we all know what the scripture says about adultery, and when your husband is pastor he should know better then cheat his wife isnt it so?

Tell your friend to grow up and start actually like a full-grown adult. Did she marry the "Pastor" badge or did she marry a man who happens to also work as a pastor? Which kin woman does not know what to do when her husband is committing adultery? Does she expect God to come down to the world to come, I don't know, tell her what to do because her case is "SPECIAL"?

Abeg, make una no dey ask these kin yeye questions. Can we please start getting more intelligent questions that matter?
Re: Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...?? by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 26, 2012
joy78: A friend said: my husband is cheating me, and i have proof, he been doing it for many months now and when i mention it to him, he say that he wont do it again and tht if she dont forget what he did she has a unforgiven spirit. what can i do about it she said. well we all know what the scripture says about adultery, and when your husband is pastor he should know better then cheat his wife isnt it so?

A man doesn't need to be a pastor to know not to cheat on his wife. But lol at the wife having an 'unforgiving spirit'. Nice religious blackmail there. He sure has got controlling his woman 'the Christian way' down to a T.
Re: Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...?? by 9lifes(m): 4:37am On Nov 26, 2012
jenny78: It is bang out of order for a pastor to be cheating on his wife.what example is he setting for the men in the congregation.The wife should expose him to the whole church.

Lol..pastors are men too..it is very common you have no idea.
Re: Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...?? by SisiKill1: 4:52am On Nov 26, 2012
The knee jerk response to the question is....what the heck kinda question is this? But when you understand that it's prolly coming from the "Touch not my Anointed and do my prophets no harm" folks....it makes sense.

Somehow, some way some people have found the secret to getting away with the worst possible behavior.

I can't call my husband out for cheating because he is a pastor.

I can't call my child's daycare out for lack of care because it is owned by my church.

I can't demand better treatment from my boss because he is Head Pastor.

Father Lord in heaven please forgive us for not using the brains you so generously gave us.

Re: Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...?? by tonym1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy VERY FUNNY PASTOR CHEATING ON HIS WIFE AND THEN PREACHES TO HIS MEMBERS NOT TO FORNICATE OR CHEAT ..... DOUBLE STANDARD

LOOK LUCK TO YOUR FRIEND

Re: Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...?? by ifyalways(f): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
Rofl cheesy cheesy

That's a badass answer from a sharp pastor. Well, the wife sef suppose tell am say, he sef carry "unclean spirit" .

Re: Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...?? by joy78(f): 1:00am On Nov 27, 2012
And to say tht she has an unforgiven spirit when he has been cheating and then when he does it again, he says to her that : Love keeps no records of wrong...LOOOL shocked
Re: Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...?? by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 27, 2012
joy78: And to say tht she has an unforgiven spirit when he has been cheating and then when he does it again, he says to her that : Love keeps no records of wrong...LOOOL shocked

Lol. Bad guy!!
Re: Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...?? by Airpure(f): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

Lol. Bad guy!!

Abi very good bad guy. Tell her to go look at the bible for scriptures that will help her make him see she doesn't have to take such nonsense . Like that one that says adultery is grounds for divorce n the other one that says prayer of a sinner is abomination to God or something to that effect or d one dat says anyone with sin should not raise an unclean hand before God as he will turn his back on em etc. Better handle it now before he starts telling u of Solomon n David n their many wives. grin

See How This 19yr Old SS3 Student Impregnated His Mother With Love Portion / A STRANGE CASE OF TWO DIFFERENT MEN WITH SAME NAME AND IDENTICAL LOOKS ... / My Husband Does Not Care About Me.