Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Finally! The Winner For Mr And Miss Unical 2012 Is Crowned..... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Finally! The Winner For Mr And Miss Unical 2012 Is Crowned..... (1484 Views)

Mr. And Miss Campus International Nigeria / Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe / Meet The Contestants For Mr And Miss Unical 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally! The Winner For Mr And Miss Unical 2012 Is Crowned..... by Knnawuba(m): 12:53am On Nov 26, 2012
Okay! Okay! I hear SO MANY IRREGULARITIES happened at the event, which ended about 12hours ago! Heated arguments, and even an angry peagent Judje who left his seat at the event! For now i can confirm that Iferi Obasesam of Anatomy department and Sophia Dijeh of Accountancy department are the winners, though am yet to confirm who the runners up are for now. Information about the event is still scanty, as the organisers are yet to say anything official on thier group page. . . Meanwhile i was able to lay my hands on these photos. . .one of the crowning and the other of Sophia backstage. . . . Fans are still throwing tantrums and pointing accusing fingers at each other on the paegents facebook page. . . Lets wait with fingers crossed..... PLEASE DO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UP TO DATE CITIZEN JOURNALISM [CLICK THE LINK]>>>>> https://www.facebook.com/pages/D%C3%ABf%C3%AFn%C3%AFt%C3%ABly-K%C3%AFngsl%C3%ABy/405089899534304

(1) (Reply)

Spice Up That Event With Our Small Chops & Cocktails / My Birthday Gallery... Drop Your Wishes.. / Adorable Doctor And Nurse Set To Get Married Release Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.