Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos (17288 Views)

Bank Robbers Arrested Minutes After Arriving Lagos (photo) / Robbers Arrested In Ogun As They Shared Their Loots (pictured) / PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by COOLDUN: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2012
brigglez: My question is, after our police makes arrest of suspects, should they be beaten to pulp to show that they are doing "their job"? In as much as these boys are stupid & giving lame excuses for their actions,Personally I think its inhuman to beat up people after arresting them.

Thank you very much, the not yet caught member. Continue with your job, your own day you will tell them to roll out a red carpet for you with flower girls that will be throwing flowers all over your body as , human right suggested for criminals to be treated in Nigeria. Must you comment on any issue? Guy, crime kills. Watch your ways, tommorow might be too late.
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by salam001(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2012
Jazzgreen:
1 big nonsence,must they rob 2 earn a livin.3 brothers 4 dat matter
hmmm,...thats copyright infringement....GUY
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by kevoh(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2012
pappilo: Why do robbers always rendevous in uncompleted buildings?
Because they have incomplete lives! Would you prefer they 'rendez-vous' in your completed house? See question oo!
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by wayne4loan: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2012
Alhaji SAKA ,one of the best and most feared vigilante in lagos ...the superman of our time ...Advice Robbers to keep off shibiri cuz its a danger zone.
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by hotwax: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2012
COOLDUN:

Thank you very much, the not yet caught member. Continue with your job, your own day you will tell them to roll out a red carpet for you with flower girls that will be throwing flowers all over your body as , human right suggested for criminals to be treated in Nigeria. Must you comment on any issue? Guy, crime kills. Watch your ways, tommorow might be too late.

Actually these people encourage criminality. Having in mind I can use human right as shield, I can go and start killing and robbing people. When they arrest me, I will tell them I have human rights, my victims don't.

We still have sympathy and glorification for criminals. That's why our leaders loot our money and come to boast and earn people's worship. Until this mentality change, we will still be backward. China has "zero" tolerance for crime/fraud, that's why they are progressing.

Cummunism pays afterall, democracy is A̶̲̥̅​ trade of the vulture.
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by ilenaira: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2012
eduson77:

shocked ahh, Olorun Oba o! There's nothing robust or responsive about this one o, Nigeria don finish!. embarassed embarassed

@topic I thought Otto-Awori area was relatively safe, guess I was wrong. At least these b.astards have been caught.

@wayne4loan, in the absence of good policing, people will increasingly turn to vigilantism, the longer term question is: do vigilantees become corrupt and eventually abuse their positions ?
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by dazzler2001: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2012
dvdon: You see our voices were heard Jungle justice is reducing in Nigeria.

If not we for here the sesan three or Bond 3

But a word of advice don't try dis in ABA or ONICHA

Please where is ONICHA?
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by femibaggio(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2012
Blood Brother Robbers ... BBR
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by smartg(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2012
After the arrest what next, they shld investigate on what led them to robbery, am sure 'kAI' must hv destroyed their mother's shop nd business, am sure task force must hv collected their father's bike (okada), am sure their landlord must hv increased their house rent nd even ask them to pack out if they cannot pay, am sure a Governor some where is watching and is very happy to hear this yet does not care what his mindless action could lead people to, am sure the police are happy to have caught them though not because the police are stronger than them but because of the Biblical law of stealing which states that 'Everyday is for the thief but oneday is for the owner'. Only GOD can save us.

1 Like

Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by kingsceemark(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2012
kcswat: I know this will not be on the front page and I know why!!!
Nwanna'm we know, but thank God the thing don finally land on front page. My ppl make una shine una eyes, christmas is around the corner. Wetin man go do? Land and properties don finish, so man must survive. Pls BABA GOD, make dis benin-ore road smooth 4 us 4 dis christmas, na dis kind time dis criminals won use us hammer.
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by hustla(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2012
Ejiné: Chinekemeeeee!! As a result of the heavy, merciless beating, the other guy for the middle don resemble XZIBIT by force! shocked

Lwkm
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Rooneyboy(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2012
aryzgreat: so many "this post has been hidden" if na my nna bro them this page for don reach 20 pages with venomous attack on a particular ethnic group by the ethnic group of the perpetrators of this particular crime.

Research work => Power of media in tribalism: the way forward

Very funny but kinda true grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2012
kevoh: I hate it when the Police or security operatives in Nigeria say: 'We swung into action' you would think it's that type of SWAT team or American special force type of action, meanwhile it's just a dummy phone call to the youngest of the brothers who probably might be innocent in this case.

Bobzsss! don't let the Police Swing into Action otherwise innocent bystanders and even victims of armed-robbery will be killed
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
AM happy that this thread hasn't been abused by the Tribal War Lords and i know why because e no concern igbo. Had it concerned igbos now dis thread would have been swarming with our Yoruba folks.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Jibwillz: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Omo iya meta oo n ri ewele... Wetin dem diz 1 Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ pass Ewele... grin
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by eduson77(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
d difference is clear..we have better things to brag..igbo's 4 real
gboss4sure: AM happy that this thread hasn't been abused by the Tribal War Lords and i know why because e no concern igbo. Had it concerned igbos now dis thread would have been swarming with our Yoruba folks.

1 Like

Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by dljbd1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
Their own don finish na. @least they r alive 2tell d stories. LoL
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by nex(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
The vigilante group claim that they easily captured the brothers. So at what point the the beatings come in? I really don't understand these people. Yes, the elder ones may have gotten their information from the younger brother, but he may not have known what their plan was. After all, I know people who have convinced their relatives to marry someone, while they had their own ulterior motives.
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Donlouise(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
I tink femi guy is innocent. O boy c as dem use beating rearrange dem face!!
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
dvdon: You see our voices were heard Jungle justice is reducing in Nigeria.

If not we for here the sesan three or Bond 3

But a word of advice don't try dis in ABA or ONICHA
y u forget ALUU
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by kingsceemark(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
gboss4sure: AM happy that this thread hasn't been abused by the Tribal War Lords and i know why because e no concern igbo. Had it concerned igbos now dis thread would have been swarming with our Yoruba folks.
True talk my brother, no mind those criminals. Dis one don enter GUINNESS book of record. 3 blood brothers in crime. Useless ppl see dem faces like chimpanzee. I thank GOD say dem no born dis criminals 4 my tribe, many us 4 no dey go home 4 xmas
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by xtraodinaire: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
COOLDUN:

Do you know how long it took the vigilante guys to get these confessions from them? do you think they started confessing immediately they were caught? Seems you have not heard a hardened, caught in action criminals denying and swearing before. If you have seen hardened criminals displaying their lies and arguments in the presence of police and public, you will not be the Thieves human right activist on nairaland forum.

I always pray that you will be a victim of armed robbery and other crimes one day, so that you can begin this saint man you are claiming on nairaland. Though one cannot tell who is who on this forum. Criminals deserve no mercy, as they don’t value people’s lives. Imagine whole family members earning their living through armed robbery, I hate pretenders.

Nigeria has not reached the level of treating criminals with kid gloves, criminals in Nigeria graduate to the higher levels every day. To tackle corruption we must start from the local criminals, because they are the same people at the highest levels in our society.

Anyone who does not like the way which criminals are treated when they are caught , should campaign for crime free society , when criminals stop their illicit acts,there will be no more killings of criminals in Nigeria again. Stay clear from crime, it kills. No mercy / human right respect, for the hardened criminals.

Bro, chill out. You saying this cos of past experiences or so and trust me I understand your point. But if we keep excusing the police for violating people's human rights all because they are suspected criminals, what happens when they arrest an innocent man and beat him to a pulp just because he ran when the police were "raiding" or "combing" through streets.

I'm all for justice and will never support crime in anyway, same way u pray I get robbed, I won't pray u mistakenly get arrested by the police and beaten to a pulp because they refuse to respect your rights.
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
They are lucky they didn't get caught by a mob. . .

They would have been history
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Rosebela(f): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
This one na real family matter
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by senator2k9(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Basic:
Mr Soothsayer, it's on the front page now.
and we stil know why
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by otokx(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
What about the girl friend that gave the information? She should have been paraded after beating as well.
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by passwordgiver: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
see them na them

Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by emmalexabl(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
3 Notorious Yoruba's Arrested in Lagos. tongue[color=#770077][/color][img][/img]
Re: 3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos by ZeusI: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
I was thinking that Igbos are the only tribe that produces armed robbers in Nigeria, but yorubas seem to make it a family business, nay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Thief Caught And Tied With Rope In Bayelsa(photos) / 10 Most Evil And Wicked People In History with pics / Customs Seizes 2,150 Jerrycans Of Petrol (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.