Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Unlock Glo,etisalat,mtn Airtel Modems To Universal.exposed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Unlock Glo,etisalat,mtn Airtel Modems To Universal.exposed (5903 Views)

Unlock/convert Your Internet Modem To Universal,any Network / Unlock Any Internet Modem To Universal. / HOW TO PRODUCE Paint:secret Of Painting Industry Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Glo,etisalat,mtn Airtel Modems To Universal.exposed by aonajite: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2012
hey guys,this is a new generation where people use a modem with different sim,due to problems with servers,i bring you the ultimate an easy way to convert any internet modem of your choice be it MTN,GLO,ETISALAT,OR AIRTEL,VODAFONE,STARCOMES you name it,and this can also generate income for you.if you want me to unlock it for you its N500 but if you want me to show you how you can unlock it yourself N1000 and its very easy and simple.students its your time to make it online.this is not those ebook things that they promise you all and at the end nothing works out.MODE OF PAYMENT. Pay N1000 to learn/N500 for me to unlock it for you,To

DIAMOND Bank

Account Name: ODUSHOGA SHERIFF
Account Number: 0022822377

After Payment text "learn if you paid N1000/unlock if you paid N500" with your name,moible number,with your email address and teller number to 08164192003 or email me AONAJITE@ymail.com.

NOTE:IF YOU PAID N500 TEXT IT WITH YOUR IMEI NUMBER WHICH IS LOCATED AT THE BACK PACK OF YOUR MODEM.WITH THE TYPE EITHER ZTE/HUAWEI
Re: Unlock Glo,etisalat,mtn Airtel Modems To Universal.exposed by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2012
Like seriously? Hahahahahahaha

https://www.nairaland.com/441616/huawei-usb-modem-unlocker-download

Go do something better with your life. Sorry to burst your bubble.

1 Like

Re: Unlock Glo,etisalat,mtn Airtel Modems To Universal.exposed by Viclay(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
NOTE TO ALL NIGERIANS: UNLOCKING CREDITS COST #250/Unit

For HUAWEI E303 modems (MTN FASTLINK & GLO BOLT) - 4Units = #1000
For Huawei E173u-2 modems (AIrtel Nigeria) - 7Units = #1750

NOW YOU CAN UNLOCK ALL YOUR MODEMS FROM HUAWEI, ZTE, VODAFONE & ALL OTHER MANUFACTURERS.
YOU WILL USE THE DC-UNLOCKER SOFTWARE AND PURCHASE CREDITS FROM US. YOU CAN EASILY UNLOCK HUAWEI E303, E173U-2.....AND SO ON. WE ARE ALSO A NIGERIA BASED DEALER FOR DC-UNLOCKER COMPANY. CHECK US OUT ON www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers
We can sell you any amount of credit you need to unlock your modem.

contact Engr Victor Osed 07032046840

(1) (Reply)

Alkaline Water Energy Cup At A Good Price / 4 Big Lies You Have Been Told About Table Water Business / Company Compliance Documents And Insurance Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.