Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt (18632 Views)

Ongoing Recruitment At Halliburton / (Entry Level Job)Associate Field Professional-reservoir At Halliburton / Vacancies At Halliburton Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by 2sexy(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by eimuhb(f): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2012
Thanks, I couldn't open the links on saturday even though I used a laptop. Have u applied for the job?
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by Obinoscopy(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2012
You can also find the link to OP's first advert by clicking HERE for the post of Entry Level Engineer - TCP. Starting Date is Nov 23 2012

For the second advert click HERE for the post of Entry Level Field Engineer - Logging and Perf. Starting Date is Nov 23 2012

It seems the second and third link are similar.

Thanks OP for this link. Will stick thread this to the top for all to see. Regards
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by 2sexy(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2012
eimuhb: Thanks, I couldn't open the links on saturday even though I used a laptop. Have u applied for the job?
I haven't o. My laptop battery ran out so I had to paste it here first.
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by aloepower: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
THANKS I JUST OPEN AND SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS NOW
THANKS 2SEXY
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by ifyalways(f): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nice one, OP.

May we be favoured as we apply.
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by 2sexy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
Amen oooo.
[size=15pt]
DIRECT LINK TO ALL THE JOB OPENING... AT HALLIBURTON[/size]

http://jobs.halliburton.com/ng/port-harcourt/operations-jobs
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by girlking(f): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
What job positions are available so I can spread the news?
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by Krucifax(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
See all the details below for people you can't access it. My question is why do most Nigerian employers and recruiters refuse to include Salary/Wage details in their Job adverts?

Entry Level Engineer TCP Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Entry Level Field Engineer Logging and Perf Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Service Supervisor II Coiled Tubing Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Entry Level Engineer TCP Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Operator Assistant II Coiled Tubing Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Entry Level Field Engineer Logging and Perf Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Slickline Service Coordinator Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria

Entry Level Engineer TCP: Provides technical and operational expertise to external customer in a professional manner. This is the entry level position for this discipline. Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles. Assists in the delivery of Tubing Conveyed Perforating (TCP) services. Assists in pre-planning, job execution, and post job analysis. Participates in developmental programs to accelerate learning. Requires ability to interpret well site data. Typical requirements include a degree in Engineering. Certification as an Engineer-in-Training is desirable.

Entry Level Field Engineer Logging and Perf :New to engineering- This is a great way to put your newly acquired skills to use, as you learn in a dynamic environment. As an Associate Field Professional, you will train with a senior-level technical professional to learn the ins and outs of our logging & perforation (L&P) operations. The knowledge you gain will prepare you for your day-to-day responsibilities: checking equipment prior to and after logging operations, rigging up and down service line equipment, and the calibration and utilization of equipment at well sites.

Requirements of the job include an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Physics, Geology or Math; and some familiarization with with Surface System and open and cased hole tools. Certification as an Engineer-in- training is desirable.

Service Supervisor II Coiled Tubing:Under general supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite. Plans and performs necessary calculations for the job at the well site as needed. May coordinate the activities of service operators during equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job. Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed. Responsible for the management of the materials inventory when acting as Halliburton's sole service provider at the well site. As needed, may perform data collection and data distribution on jobs. Utilizes competency processes to enhance own skills development and job performance. Has a responsibility to ensure field paperwork is correctly completed. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency and profitability of operations. Skills are typically acquired through completion of HAL Career Development (Competency) requirements for job role. Possession of an Offshore Medical certificate as required. Completion of high school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of 2 years of experience within Coiled Tubing (CT) Services which includes specific experience in CT tools and on job applications is required. Must possess excellent skills within the service line and have a general understanding of other service functions. Must be knowledgeable of HMS, HSE standards, work methods and guidelines for CT personnel. Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness. Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes. Possession of an Offshore Survival & Emergency Training certificate as required.

Entry Level Engineer TCP: Provides technical and operational expertise to external customer in a professional manner. This is the entry level position for this discipline. Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles. Assists in the delivery of Tubing Conveyed Perforating (TCP) services. Assists in pre-planning, job execution, and post job analysis. Participates in developmental programs to accelerate learning. Requires ability to interpret well site data. Typical requirements include a degree in Engineering. Certification as an Engineer-in-Training is desirable.

Operator Assistant II Coiled Tubing: Under strict supervision, delivers PSL equipment to wellsite. Learns basic operations to include but not limited to: (1) performing pre/post job equipment inspections, (2) performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures, (3) maintaining and operating High Pressure fluid pump, (4) performing hydrostatic testing on Blow Out Prevention Equipment (BOPE) and reels during pre/post job procedures, (5) monitoring well control parameters during job application. Completes requisite training (essential math, essential red book, safety training, etc.) following iLearn's career development system processes. Assists in assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service. Assists in the clean up, repair, and preparation for the next job. Assists in Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and safety meetings. Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization. Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected. Skills are typically acquired by completing the career development requirements in iLearn's competency management system and 3- 6 months experience as an Operator Asst I. Must have successfully passed company tests and met competency Task Lists requirements. The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required. Reading comprehension and writing skills are required. Basic computer skills are needed. Licensure to drive commercial vehicles is required for land operations. Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines. Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.

Entry Level Field Engineer Logging and Perf
: New to engineering- This is a great way to put your newly acquired skills to use, as you learn in a dynamic environment. As an Associate Field Professional, you will train with a senior-level technical professional to learn the ins and outs of our logging & perforation (L&P) operations. The knowledge you gain will prepare you for your day-to-day responsibilities: checking equipment prior to and after logging operations, rigging up and down service line equipment, and the calibration and utilization of equipment at well sites.

Requirements of the job include an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Physics, Geology or Math; and some familiarization with with Surface System and open and cased hole tools. Certification as an Engineer-in- training is desirable.

Slickline Service Coordinator: People, equipment and materials are vital components in the territories that comprise Halliburton's Natural Work Area's (multiple districts). As a Service Coordinator, you are responsible for assessing the service delivery requirements and coordinating the movement of those vital components. Coordinate the engagement and use of third-party services and equipment within these work areas. Be a leader to those on a job and/or in a resource planning role. Your technical and operational expertise is essential to resolving customers' service delivery problems. A desire for variety in working conditions is essential, as this job ccasionally involves outside work and may include routine travel.

A bachelor's degree in Production and Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or similar discipline; and minimum of five years experience in Product Service Line (PSL) field operations, including experience in a Technical Planner role are required for this position. However,10-12 years of Product Service Line (PSL) field operations experience, including experience in a Technical Planner role, may be substituted in lieu of the undergraduate degree requirement. Possession of intermediate SAP Order-To-Cash (OTC) skills also required.
Coordinates Slickline activity with customer, orders materials required, ensures equipment certification is up to date and able to sell SL new Technologies and expand market share

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Wow
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by Sobrit(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
is like more of engineering jobs only?
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by Compudoms(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
as a math graduate without any engineering certifications, can i apply? pls anybody with suggestion
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by 2sexy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
Compudoms: as a math graduate without any engineering certifications, can i apply? pls anybody with suggestion
Give a try... Impossibilty is nothing!

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by Crosbyy(f): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
tanks a million@ op
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pls hw do I drop ma CV
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by samueljoseph: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hw can I apply for the jab ?
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by emteecve(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
abeg, ao to apply cos i cudnt find any apply link. Also, is d engineer in training EIT certificatn done in Nigeria?
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by NezzyTouch: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Its more of engineering**Pls its HSE in safety certificate i av*Pls I need help
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by shnider: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Thanks for the advert but please how can I apply for a position as I couldn't find any application link . All I saw was email to a friend and to myself. Please assist . God bless
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by 2sexy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
[size=15pt]To all those saying that they can't find the apply link, scroll down and you will see click her to apply[/size]
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by sambright2012: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
plz auz. help me out i got a job b4 nysc moblilization i hv realy try 2 relocate 2 my state of wrk it does,t wrk do i leav my job 4 nysc or do i leav nysc 4 dis job.am in trouble plz hlp me
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by bakynes(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
For those who cant find how to apply for the Job from Halliburton website search on goggle 'Halliburton Nigeria recruits Entry level Engineer Logging and perforation' it will bring out the exact page they posted the job advert on the Halliburton website then you can go ahead and apply coz i had the same problem ystdy when i wanted to apply until i went through goggle.
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by bakynes(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
Google sorry dont mistake that for eye goggle
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by Ebinisto(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
Well, ur info is gud@OP. But d apply link doesn't work. I've tried it severally. So, anybody wit up-2-date details on it works should plz, help.
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by NoQualms1(f): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2012
Can one apply for more than one position?

@Ebinisto, if you are using a phone, the page will not open.
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by 2sexy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
No Qualms: Can one apply for more than one position?

@Ebinisto, if you are using a phone, the page will not open.
WHY NOT? Is it stated anywhere on their website that you cant?
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
I heard they have started dishing out both reject and invites
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by timoti247: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
pls can any1 sugest hw 2 aply sucesfuly?..cos i apllied and dey sent me a status maill dat my aplicatn wos not selected..is there sumtin am not inluding in my aplicatn..any1 who has aplied sucesfully pls tel me hw he/she did it..tanks
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
timoti247: pls can any1 sugest hw 2 aply sucesfuly?..cos i apllied and dey sent me a status maill dat my aplicatn wos not selected..is there sumtin am not inluding in my aplicatn..any1 who has aplied sucesfully pls tel me hw he/she did it..tanks
That means you have been rejected or would I say you are not successful. Time to move on
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2012
Ebinisto: Well, ur info is gud@OP. But d apply link doesn't work. I've tried it severally. So, anybody wit up-2-date details on it works should plz, help.

just go to jobs.halliburton.com

change the field for country to nigeria and then click search.
you will see all available job offers in Nigeria.

goodluck.

n.b pls do not use a 'WWW' before the web address above
Re: Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt by Insanity(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
I wanted to apply but didn't see the entry level operation vacancies. I've been trying to apply for the past few days but my adobe flash fvked me up, now am up and running and i can't see the vacancies where i use to see them. When is the deadline for the submission of the application? it seems they've stopped accepting applications.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited Entry-level & Exp.job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Ecowas Commission Recruitment 2012, Any News / Nigerian Army Begins Recruitment For 82 Regular Recruit Intake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.