Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (513002 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by emmanueldinho: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
ur ability 2 rise when ur down is wat makes u a human.read.and be prepared.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
A
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
Please i ve a question i want to know if anyone has any clue on the likely time we will be called for interview,cos i want to travel to abuja and wont want to be taken unawares and also is there any 2nd interview or TS backlog in owerri...pls an answer will be highly appreciated.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by swizy: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
Okon grace: House i jst got d success txt n afta few minutes i got anoda txt tellin me unsuccesful.i jst dnt undstnd o
Y not make a conplaint bout it to dem, to b sure of were u blong... I wuldn't knw y 1 person'll get 2 difft txts... Pls try n verify.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nmeka(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
Na wa oo,only u gt both success nd failure text,betta go nd complain to kno watz up,it myt be a nmistake,who knows,de jus myt re-consida nd say u shud delete d second text. Have faith nd be prayaful.....donatrix nd northernbelle,I hail u ooo

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by deturla: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
chidike:
Lol...that made me laugh. Cheer up! i'm gonna try and fix myself for the abuja test, i suggest you do the same. Study harder, going back to my 79k Airtel job which i thought i'll be leaving soon. i must make the next test.

Pls how do we get d cv's accross tto abuja.....I wanna put in for that now...no hope lost
Re: Diamond Bank Test by akaymotus: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
Doyexy,
Where are you?
I was just called by diamond to resume T.S tomorrow but i told them thursday since there is public holiday on wednesday and they agreed!
So i am finally gonna resume T.S on thursday.
Doyexy please be there to explain what i might have missed today and tomorrow. Pls let me have your email addy or phone number.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by toscairo2000: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
congratz to all those that passed and to those that failed, u are not a failure unless u refuses to try again. Beliv me, d 2mrw wil be beta than 2day.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doosky(f): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
akaymotus: Doyexy,
Where are you?
I was just called by diamond to resume T.S tomorrow but i told them thursday since there is public holiday on wednesday and they agreed!
Doyexy please be there to explain what i might have missed today and tomorrow. Pls let me have your email addy or phone number.
wow! Congrats!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by midepee(f): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
Aww congrats dear,best of luck,pls wen was ur medicals
Where are you?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by akaymotus: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Tnx y'all, i did medicals March 12.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by vivalavida(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
I did the test on sunday and failed. All those who failed should take stock and get to know why they failed. I failed bcox of the maths section.My mathematics is bad. The verbal and critical section was easy but my achiles heel (maths) was my albatross.Because of this,i have vowed to tackle my maths issues.Ma maths foundation is bad and i am going to crack this subject.I give it 3months.meanwhile i head to calabar 2mao. Congrats to all who passed.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
Pls doze dt wia successful on d test for 21st april only shld add m on bbm pin:2638484D . Want us to form a group and kip each oda posted
Re: Diamond Bank Test by johnyakubu: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
deturla:

Pls how do we get d cv's accross tto abuja.....I wanna put in for that now...no hope lost
Abuja is not accepting C.Vs any more. I was @ their Regional Office today and was told so.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
vivalavida: I did the test on sunday and failed. All those who failed should take stock and get to know why they failed. I failed bcox of the maths section.My mathematics is bad. The verbal and critical section was easy but my achiles heel (maths) was my albatross.Because of this,i have vowed to tackle my maths issues.Ma maths foundation is bad and i am going to crack this subject.I give it 3months.meanwhile i head to calabar 2mao. Congrats to all who passed.
My dearies I passed d test oh!!! And ayam as dumb as a goat wen it comes to maths... Tackling maths wnt work.. Truth be told,if u dnt know maths u dnt know it.. D good thing u kan do for urself is to improve on ur verbal and critical... Start practising now, tackle ur vocabulary increase ur diction.. Perfect dt which u know well... Dnt forget u need 25 to pass.. Den do tumbom tumbom in maths... Chikina!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by 1phil: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
wen is Abj test comin up?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by dabiko(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
john yakubu: Abuja is not accepting C.Vs any more. I was @ their Regional Office today and was told so.
Did u ask them when d test is likely 2 cum up?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tunlex01(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
Is Diamond bank still accepting CV. I'm in Onitsha. Kindly respond
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kejioladimeji(f): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
@tunlex01 I would rather suggest you visit their website https://careers.diamondbank.com/ or contact the bank through email at careers@diamondbank.com I'm not too sure they are accepting CV but give it a try. Cheers.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kaxhi: 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
Where are you?

Congrats!!! bro...Thanking God for u now I knw defintely mine will b d nxt batch to resume T.S. Say mi hi to doyexy,u can follow her on twitter @doyexy and DM her...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by akaymotus: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2013
@ kaxhi
Thanks bro
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 4:10am On Apr 30, 2013
Plsssssooo do any one has any clue of owerri interview time, i want to return to abj i dont want to be taken unawares, i also want to know if dia are backlogs of 2nd interview or TS in owerri, pls answer will be appreciated thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by yahooz: 6:14am On Apr 30, 2013
Bensonn: Plsssssooo do any one has any clue of owerri interview time, i want to return to abj i dont want to be taken unawares, i also want to know if dia are backlogs of 2nd interview or TS in owerri, pls answer will be appreciated thanks
You can go bak 2 Abj! If ts time 4 interview, dey'll contact u. 4 som of us we were invited 4 our 1st interview mnths afta d test ws written, 4 som it ws d nxt day afta d test dey ws invited!
@Akaymotus congratulations 2 u. Wish u d very best as u resume TS on Thursday.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by vivalavida(m): 6:41am On Apr 30, 2013
@phimaky,i doubt if the score is 25.i should have made that in the verbal and critical. With the crowd,dont be suprised if the cut-off is around 40. Also,tunbum-tumbun does not work all the time dear
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2013
vivy4uall: I wrote on the 21st of April in Futo, I got a success message from Diamond Bank same night.
Has anyone who wrote that day been called for an interview yet? Does the First interview take long before it is scheduled?

My sister, we dey the same shoe ooo. They should call us for the interview already naa. sad
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2013
vivalavida: @phimaky,i doubt if the score is 25.i should have made that in the verbal and critical. With the crowd,dont be suprised if the cut-off is around 40. Also,tunbum-tumbun does not work all the time dear

did u think dey dint work with cut-off?or they selected a particular needed number,
pls i wnt to know if there is Ts or 2nd interview waiters in owerri
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 6:55am On Apr 30, 2013
Rify:

My sister, we dey the same shoe ooo. They should call us for the interview already naa. sad
i tink it depends on backlogs of Ts ond 2nd interview hopeful in owerri
Re: Diamond Bank Test by crony01(m): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2013
akaymotus: @ kaxhi
Thanks bro

U̶̲̥̅̊ did urs in lag ba? Ђôẃ long did it take dem to contact U̶̲̥̅̊ for meds after d 2nd intervw...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2013
Its 25... I couldn't hav gotten 40. D invigilator said to concentrate and answer 25 questions correctly.. And dey aint chasing pple.. If nt dey wnt keep kalin for tests my dear
Re: Diamond Bank Test by akaymotus: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2013
crony01:

U̶̲̥̅̊ did urs in lag ba? Ђôẃ long did it take dem to contact U̶̲̥̅̊ for meds after d 2nd intervw...

Yup did everything in lag....test was Dec 1, 1st and 2nd interview was Feb and medicals march 12. I was contacted in less than two weeks after 2nd interview for medicals.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by donatrix(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2013
Nmeka: Na wa oo,only u gt both success nd failure text,betta go nd complain to kno watz up,it myt be a nmistake,who knows,de jus myt re-consida nd say u shud delete d second text. Have faith nd be prayaful.....donatrix nd northernbelle,I hail u ooo

I hail you bro.

How has your waiting ministry been?
Calabar candidates have been invited for medicals and we still dey like Dele.

Eko ni baje o.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by vivy4uall(f): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2013
@phymaky.................noted. I'll ping you later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.