Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511303 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by austinemar: 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
susan4u: Tanx alot, U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz ar simply d best@olasquare nd @bayoala

there is a thread on gtb test... It will help u too
Re: Diamond Bank Test by austinemar: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abeg o anyone wif concrete info abt db's salary structure shld pls enlighten me
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2013
Let it be said. If the TS invite didn't come last Tuesday, it must surely come this Tuesday...I mean today.
Keep hold to the faith.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 12:50am On Jun 25, 2013
susan4u: Guyz I rly need an advice Oº°˚˚˚°. I am a TS hopful and I jus got invited 4 fbn test @ Abj and am presently in lagos. Pls advice me, do I need to go for d test considering the fact that I will hav to spend close to 15k 4 tp.

My dear, i'm in your shoes o... n although I don't av to spend more than 5k for a return trip, i'm still not going jare. The drill for me now is to get maximum rest before TS starts jare. Think u should do same!

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2013
mhoo:

... The drill for me now is to get maximum rest before TS starts jare. Think u should do same!

Sorry o!..you too na abj TS hopeful?...(Dnt seem to knw any ABJ Ts hopeful...henchyk just loss, dnt knw of bayoola or benson..)

Sorry if the kweshun sounds outta place
Thnx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bayoola(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2013
Gombs:

Sorry o!..you too na abj TS hopeful?...(Dnt seem to knw any ABJ Ts hopeful...henchyk just loss, dnt knw of bayoola or benson..)

Sorry if the kweshun sounds outta place
Thnx

Abj TS hopeful also, I check the forum every now and then buh will hardly give comment. I only respond to good questions and contribute if I have something reasonable to say. #crossleg, dey wait for the kind film wey dem go act for DB's forum today#m LOLzzz.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2013
AllGood: Let it be said. If the TS invite didn't come last Tuesday, it must surely come this Tuesday...I mean today.
Keep hold to the faith.
Bro, are you just using faith or you are for real How sure are you ooo?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2013
@gombs we are here oo, But i did everytin in Owerri i only did my medicals in Abj, but we are all d same...i heard another stream will be created in Abj its just a rumour oo pls...I also got the firstbank invite,my centre is enugu and am now in Abj, i dont know if i shld go, although am smh broke now
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2013
I don't think u guys awaiting Ts need to go for the first bank test, especially if u are not presently at the test location. I mean, if u need to travel. Ko logical rara. I was shortlisted for the first bank test holding @ oba akran tomorrow so i'd definitely go as i'm yet to get my 2nd intvw invite @ diamond.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ideecarbasa(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2013
@ make_it_Rainy ,hw will I lay ♍ÿ hands on such. Materials...Pls do you have any material from SHL..
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ideecarbasa(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2013
@ make_it_Rainy ,hw will I lay ♍ÿ hands on such. Materials...Pls do you have any material from SHL.. OR is there anybody that has materias from SHL...Pls send to this email...plssssss..( incrediblematthew@yahoo.com )...Thanks and GOD Bless.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yvonnedur(f): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2013
ideecarbasa: Plsssssss is there anybody here that knows the nature oƒ GT bank aptitude test....pls respond ASAP. Thanks in advance
computer based test 50 questions in 25 minutes. shl,verbal, logical reasoning and current affairs .this is as at this time last year that I wrote
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Princeofilorin(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2013
lurlar: I don't think u guys awaiting Ts need to go for the first bank test, especially if u are not presently at the test location. I mean, if u need to travel. Ko logical rara. I was shortlisted for the first bank test holding @ oba akran tomorrow so i'd definitely go as i'm yet to get my 2nd intvw invite @ diamond.
I'm an abj ts hopeful and I'm writin d 1st bank test just 4 d experience and fun of it.it wud cost me lyk 3k for a return trip.so far I've written 3 ap tests and passed 2.funny enuf I hardly read 4 dese things.itz wat u knw already dat can help u.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2013
ideecarbasa: @ make_it_Rainy ,hw will I lay ♍ÿ hands on such. Materials...Pls do you have any material from SHL.. OR is there anybody that has materias from SHL...Pls send to this email...plssssss..( incrediblematthew@yahoo.com )...Thanks and GOD Bless.

go 2 shl.com current affairs is d normal ones u buy nd read na, series u can find in every gmat. D fact is GT test is kinda simple, jux TIME is d problem, 25mins only, once u skip one question u can't go bck. Gud luck
Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
Yvonnedur: computer based test 50 questions in 25 minutes. shl,verbal, logical reasoning and current affairs .this is as at this time last year that I wrote
Is it for 1st Bank or GTBank? Kindly clarify!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by dbeauty(f): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Princeofilorin:
I'm an abj ts hopeful and I'm writin d 1st bank test just 4 d experience and fun of it.it wud cost me lyk 3k for a return trip.so far I've written 3 ap tests and passed 2.funny enuf I hardly read 4 dese things.itz wat u knw already dat can help u.

Re: Diamond Bank Test by crony01(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
looder:

@ crony01...ur test,interviews and medicals...dates plz

Test 2nd Dec. 2nd intervw was on 3rd all in lag. Bt was en route owerri wen med invyt came in so I did it on d 8th in owerri since hr said I can do it der.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by onuohagenevive: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
Pls house advice me. i was shortlisted 4 an aptitude text i wrote at Abuja but i couln't make it to attend the interview due to i was far 4rm Abuja. i want to knw weda it's possible 4 me to follow enugu pple to attend d interview. do i call the HR.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
onuohagenevive: Pls house advice me. i was shortlisted 4 an aptitude text i wrote at Abuja but i couln't make it to attend the interview due to i was far 4rm Abuja. i want to knw weda it's possible 4 me to follow enugu pple to attend d interview. do i call the HR.

My dear pls help me to help you
1. Is it DB aptitude test?..because GTB n FBN wan tk over d thread as you didn't state whether na DB, GTB, FBN, UBA or CBN sef

2. Were you among the May 10-12 DB test-abj folks? Am assuming its DB bnk test n dat you wrote with 'us' by 'us' I mean a select few here

3.You cudnt make it to May31st-June 2nd's interview?..ok, because you were far! I'm also assuming you did your test in abj n was asked to report for the interview in abj

Umm...wot took you long BTW to call HR since 2nd n we are on 25th today?..its3weeks plus today o!

Let just say...you shd be able to join Enugu folks..but em..you berra have a nicer excuse (than the one you gave above, esp why now after 3wks gap frm d interview) to give HR when you call him!

Summary...call HR, tell him your situation...and pray he's in a good mood!..all in all, me thinks you shd be able to tk your interview in enugu.

Cheers
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yvonnedur(f): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
RoyalPurple:
Is it for 1st Bank or GTBank? Kindly clarify!
gtb
Re: Diamond Bank Test by onuohagenevive: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
At Gombs. It was Diamond bank. i was calln d HR number & i wasn't goin. pls can u sent me d HR number.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
onuohagenevive: At Gombs. It was Diamond bank. i was calln d HR number & i wasn't goin. pls can u sent me d HR number.
. Send me a pm. "Hi" "Hello" ...anything...so i know it's you. Let's see if this situation can be salvaged.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
onuohagenevive: At Gombs. It was Diamond bank. i was calln d HR number & i wasn't goin. pls can u sent me d HR number.

Sowie, dnt av it
Re: Diamond Bank Test by looder: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2013
crony01:

Test 2nd Dec. 2nd intervw was on 3rd all in lag. Bt was en route owerri wen med invyt came in so I did it on d 8th in owerri since hr said I can do it der.

Aii...same batch
Re: Diamond Bank Test by crony01(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2013
looder:

Aii...same batch

Wen we go dey expect invyt
Re: Diamond Bank Test by looder: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2013
crony01:

Wen we go dey expect invyt

Dunno. Wen dem ready
Re: Diamond Bank Test by UMSUMAR: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Please anyone in my shoe? I did my first interview on the 7th of March and am yet to get second invite....
Re: Diamond Bank Test by UMSUMAR: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
UMS UMAR:
I represent 7th March first level interviewee......All is well
@Ayokunle11...Have you been invited for the second interview?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Sploofic: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
UMS UMAR: Please anyone in my shoe? I did my first interview on the 7th of March and am yet to get second invite....
Bros are u sure ur 1st interview was 7th or 8th? Coz part of those who had theirs on 8th & d rest of 7th have been call for 2nd interview for thursday.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
For those still waiting for 2nd invite...keep praying ooo. This is because some Dec peeps are having their final interview this week.

Thank God for Diamond is there already...1st Bank test no be moinmoin ooooo

TSHopeful
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ogunwemimo29: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pls Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo house I had M̶̲̥̅y 1st interview on d 8th of march and A̶̲̥̅♏ yet to get invite 4 second interview.pls do we still av anybody like dt here cos A̶̲̥̅♏ scared Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo .pls reply ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ asap if You r in d same category
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Jayjuice(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2013
for those of us 8th march havin our 2nd int today,may God help us all.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.