Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (512578 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by jorrey(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2013
Fred AgbaPhobia: If u are in Lagos,go to DB Head office,betterstill
Congrats,is well with ur soul!!!

Yes i'm in lagos, is it wise to go to the training center where we had our interviews or straight to the hq
Re: Diamond Bank Test by envogue: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2013
Owerri peeps in the house let me see ur hands up.
Anyway guys make we face reality,hw we go arrange accomodation for 10wks

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by bonkwa(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
envogue: Owerri peeps in the house let me see ur hands up.
Anyway guys make we face reality,hw we go arrange accomodation for 10wks

u talk true ooo.. if u knw say u be owerri peeps for TS witout accomodation abeg like the comment.make we know our number ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by jorrey(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
House pls kindly assist ooo, where is diamond bank HR in lagos because i have been calling and all lines are busy, i did not get the text message of which training centre i'll be whether owerri or abuja but i got the other 3texts for dresscode,accomodation and confirmation of invitation, please how many texts did you all get? was the date and training centre included in the texts?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yvonnedur(f): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
isha.salam:
We Preggy Women Asso. r here o . But no Ts for us now sha.
Ma fellow women how ina deyo
we dey fine oo and u.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by donatrix(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Make-It-Rainy. I would like to know you more.

Mehn. This thread has been hot. It has not been easy reading through pp 191 -199 cos of few days break.congrats to the latest Diamonds in the country. The blessing will get to all of us soon.
Rep Dec 16/Mar 28/Mm dd/Mm dd. I pray the blank spaces can be filled soonest.

@CindyNich. You have not replied me o.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by SirPromise: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
Guys abeg who has an idea of wen ppl dat did dia medicals on June 3rd Abj wil start TS.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by joshneku: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
bonkwa:

u talk true ooo.. if u knw say u be owerri peeps for TS witout accomodation abeg like the comment.make we know our number ooo...

yours is very easy, Just pay for a room in any of d IMSU private hostels along d same street wit d TS. If u knw any IMSU student u can call d person for info.

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
please guys, i do i locate Diamond bank plc (commerce house) 1, idowu taylor street Vic Island. Very urgent. Thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bonkwa(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Guitarlife: please guys, i do i locate Diamond bank plc (commerce house) 1, idowu taylor street Vic Island. Very urgent. Thanks.

When u get to CMS take a bus going to idowu taylor/Law school...stop at the last bstop...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bonkwa(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=joshneku][/quote]

Bros, how i fit do am cos i dnt any student there.. do u av any lead..??
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
bonkwa:

When u get to CMS take a bus going to idowu taylor/Law school...stop at the last bstop...
thank you. I guess i will just tell the driver i am going to idowu taylor right ? But how will he not mistake it for raufu taylor ? and is it the same bus going to raufu taylor that i will take ? Thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bonkwa(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Guitarlife: thank you. I guess i will just tell the driver i am going to idowu taylor right ? But how will he not mistake it for raufu taylor ? and is it the same bus going to raufu taylor that i will take ? Thanks.

if u are going to raufu taylor i.e training school ground u will board a bus going to ADEOLA ODEKU and stop at idejo..
But when going to idowu taylor u take a bus going to LAW SCH/IDOWU TAYLOR.. and stop at the last bstop and ask where commercial house is...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by favourian(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Congrats to those who got d ts invite
@sploofic, congrats u made it,pls wen did u write ur txt and 1st interview,guess u r d only dat got ts invite out of abuja june 1-3 medicals candidate
Re: Diamond Bank Test by toviaa(f): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
make_it_rainy: grin hope u don starch d shirts grin

lolssssss
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Eeeh yah... Congrats to the lagos peeps. I use my small wait know how this wait would have been for you all.
Congrats to everyone resuming TS. kiss
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ogunwemimo29: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pls house I wanna knw if DB has calld all d july 3rd medicals peepz.pls if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ нªvΣ calld You J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ drop a comment on dis post. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
SirPromise: Guys abeg who has an idea of wen ppl dat did dia medicals on June 3rd Abj wil start TS.
SirPromise: Guys abeg who has an idea of wen ppl dat did dia medicals on June 3rd Abj wil start TS.
I think we should just stick to the fact that DB has the final say on when to invite us. So I'll advice you patiently wait till you're called sir.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by SirPromise: 5:30am On Jul 24, 2013
okoge:

I think we should just stick to the fact that DB has the final say on when to invite us. So I'll advice you patiently wait till you're called sir.
Ok, I stil guess Abj TS is d fastest in invitation.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2013
SirPromise:
Ok, I stil guess Abj TS is d fastest in invitation.
Mmmmmmm...well, there's nothing like being fast or the fastest in my own understanding cos all of them have the same timetable I think, and have the same duration for which they run.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by xyjoe(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2013
Please i want to know if any 27th may lagos first interview received a TS invite.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by omaije: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=joshneku][/quote]
Please, I am resuming TS in Owerri on Monday. How much are we looking at for getting a room at the IMSU Hostels? Also, I would like to know some Owerri peeps that are resuming with me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Donnal: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2013
xyjoe: Please i want to know if any 27th may lagos first interview received a TS invite.

27th March or 27th May?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2013
Donnal:

27th March or 27th May?
@donnal, were u the person that was askin for nokia charger durin our second interview on 11th? Did u get the TS invite? If yes, wen did u do ur medicals, 15th or 16th?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Donnal: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2013
standecent: @donnal, were u the person that was askin for nokia charger durin our second interview on 11th? Did u get the TS invite? If yes, wen did u do ur medicals, 15th or 16th?

I wasn't the one asking for charger, I had 2nd interview on the 10th of July and medicals 15th July, and yes I got TS invite. And u?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2013
Donnal:

I wasn't the one asking for charger, I had 2nd interview on the 10th of July and medicals 15th July, and yes I got TS invite. And u?
no i didnt. Had my medicals on 16th. Do u knw any person that did medicals on 15th/16th that got the invite? Cos i was thinkin ours will be the september batch in lagos. I hope am nt the only person left out.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by xyjoe(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
Donnal:

was your first Interview on 27th may?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Donnal: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
xyjoe:

was your first Interview on 27th may?

March 27th
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Donnal: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
standecent: no i didnt. Had my medicals on 16th. Do u knw any person that did medicals on 15th/16th that got the invite? Cos i was thinkin ours will be the september batch in lagos. I hope am nt the only person left out.

Don't know of people who had 2nd interview on the 11th July I just know of 10th July peeps that got TS invitation. U cld call and find out
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ideecarbasa(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nw I knw it is nt easy to wait....chaiii. Ur fone go be ur best friend,every text that cms in dey sound as if it diamond bank that sent it knwing fully well the bank doesn't have a ring tone...lolzz No be small tin ooo.Those people that started Dec that hav just been called to TS,7 months is nt 7 days...I can nw imagine the successful frustration..I pray make ♍ÿ turn reach quick ooo..#June 6 medicals#...Me no mind which place the TS dey as far as na invite me go happy die..
Its nw left 4 us that did medicals june 6th to rub minds together witout fighting abeg ooo..
Any suggestion on the way forward weda na by crawling,jumping ,flying,running as far as the way is forward its welcome..

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by SirPromise: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
ideecarbasa: Nw I knw it is nt easy to wait....chaiii. Ur fone go be ur best friend,every text that cms in dey sound as if it diamond bank that sent it knwing fully well the bank doesn't have a ring tone...lolzz No be small tin ooo.Those people that started Dec that hav just been called to TS,7 months is nt 7 days...I can nw imagine the successful frustration..I pray make ♍ÿ turn reach quick ooo..#June 6 medicals#...Me no mind which place the TS dey as far as na invite me go happy die..
Its nw left 4 us that did medicals june 6th to rub minds together witout fighting abeg ooo..
Any suggestion on the way forward weda na by crawling,jumping ,flying,running as far as the way is forward its welcome..
Am June 3rd medicals in Abj
Re: Diamond Bank Test by peacesmith24: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Looks like abuja peeps those of june 3rd medicals training is going to take a while before they get called up. This diamond bank recruitment is very funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.