Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511633 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ava1989(f): 1:57am On Feb 05, 2013
AyoShonubi: We just keep posting and hoping while pple are doing runs to get in. Some pple with long legs who wrote exams in lag around December are already in Training School. Runs your way in or look for something else to do. May we not wait in vain

I did NOT 'runs' my way in and I doubt that anybody in TS now 'runsed' his or her way in. You just have to keep trusting God an in His own time He'll make everything beautiful. What is yours IS yours!!! Keep the faith and refuse to have a defeatist mentality! One love
Re: Diamond Bank Test by eduno: 3:54am On Feb 05, 2013
@ava1989: hw was d interview wot sort of questions where asked.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ava1989(f): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2013
edun.o:
@ava1989: hw was d interview wot sort of questions where asked.
The questions were very dynamic n no two people were asked the same thing in the exact way. Questions ranged from 'what do you have to offer' to 'what is refractive index'... Basically questions stemmed from your course of study and your employment history. Some interviewers went as far as asking candidates to discuss some pertinent Nigerian issues. The important thing is to be bold and confident, if you don't know som'n, just say you don't, don't try and cover up. Good Luck!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by eduno: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2013
Lol... Thanks sha,God bless
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bimbcy(m): 8:51am On Feb 05, 2013
ava1989:
The questions were very dynamic n no two people were asked the same thing in the exact way. Questions ranged from 'what do you have to offer' to 'what is refractive index'... Basically questions stemmed from your course of study and your employment history. Some interviewers went as far as asking candidates to discuss some pertinent Nigerian issues. The important thing is to be bold and confident, if you don't know som'n, just say you don't, don't try and cover up. Good Luck!
O ga oooooo! wot has refractive index gat 2 do wit banking? R u a graduate of pyhysics/engineering?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by realbomax: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2013
To those who have done d interview,pls was it a group interview arrangement or u entered one-by-one?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by realbomax: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2013
Pls, how best shud someone answer a questn lik dis: As an engineering graduate,y banking?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by titigafar(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2013
But when exactly is the interview coming up for those of us that did the exam in December at Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ayokunle11(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
ava1989 did you have your test in lagos. or has anybody who wrote test in lagos gotten a text or invite or anything. pls do not hesitate to let us know of the update. All is well
Re: Diamond Bank Test by CharlyG1: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2013
Guys, pls who knows when DB will b conducting their next aptitude test? Pls i need an urgent reply
Re: Diamond Bank Test by realbomax: 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
I just hope all is well wit dis diamond of a thing because d suspense is getting too much. Any latest info/rumuor abt interview callings?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
Your Bank!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ria24: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2013
rubyno: Your Bank!

Lol have you started TS?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by blessed4ril(f): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2013
Mr Obinna: For the unsuccessful fellows, instead of waiting for another 6 months, you could try to look for the next zone(outside lagos maybe abuja) conducting E/L test and reapply. Cos i wrote in owerri last sept and was unsuccessful but i reapplied in lagos and i'm successful.
Pls hw can i apply? Am in Imo state? Pls any email add,or physical add i can send my c.v 2 wil b helpful.
N.B The verbal passages was the same so try to recall the questions well.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by blessed4ril(f): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2013
Pls ar dey stil acceptin c.vs?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Obie234: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2013
dont tink so. Dey stil got almost 200 candidates awaiting interview.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ayokunle11(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
For those who wrote in lag last december. Any word or information or rumour. Anything! Already feeling the weight of the wait
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ayokunle11: For those who wrote in lag last december. Any word or information or rumour. Anything! Already feeling the weight of the wait

Lol, u don wait tire for news, e nor come. Na rumour remain. Abi? Nt worry, God dey. I'm also expecting interview invite. A lagos hopeful. Cheers.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
ria24:

Lol have you started TS?

o baby, i am expecting my interview invite o. Notin is worth developing HBP for cos is u fall sick due to self-pity, u go dry like wu get AIDS and may possibly Bleep-up for medicals. So, shake it off and smile. Ummmmm?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ayokunle11(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2013
Rubyno, you are an awesome guy. I laughed reading your comments. Really eased tension. Dunno why it is taking forever for any information to come from them tho
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ayokunle11: Rubyno, you are an awesome guy. I laughed reading your comments. Really eased tension. Dunno why it is taking forever for any information to come from them tho

Tnx man. Hw i wish Diamond will help me be the best of me, i'l do my best to cheer the team to victory.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by obinna002: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
My friend is starting her training today, she did her medical early december,
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sashaa(f): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
obinna002: My friend is starting her training today, she did her medical early december,
december or november? Where did she write her test?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ejimoforuche(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
The wait is getting unbearable. They said soonest in the text.didn't bargain for all this time wasting. Really.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by keller1: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2013
Morning guys, I just got an SMS from diamond that I have a test to write on 14/02/13 @ ibadan, anyone got d same tin?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bimbcy(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2013
keller1: Morning guys, I just got an SMS from diamond that I have a test to write on 14/02/13 @ ibadan, anyone got d same tin?
how n wen did u apply? Wia in ib is d venue?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2013
keller1: Morning guys, I just got an SMS from diamond that I have a test to write on 14/02/13 @ ibadan, anyone got d same tin?

pls how did u apply? And where in ibadan is the test?

Guys pls help a sister,I want to apply to diamond bank oo but av sent ma cvs to some emails since last year but didn't get an invite...guys pls gimme some authentic diamond emails I can send my cv to,thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by keller1: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2013
Sorry guys it's on d 16th ds was d SMS they sent
TEST INVITE:16/02/13; P.I Hostel, beside Diamond Bank Plc, U.I Secretariat Road, Bodija, Ibadan Time:9.00AM, Come with CV,passport pic, pen,pencil,valid ID card and this SMS.

I applied last month
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2013
keller1: Sorry guys it's on d 16th ds was d SMS they sent
TEST INVITE:16/02/13; P.I Hostel, beside Diamond Bank Plc, U.I Secretariat Road, Bodija, Ibadan Time:9.00AM, Come with CV,passport pic, pen,pencil,valid ID card and this SMS.

I applied last month

pls how did u apply?? To which email or u droped your cv personally to their office? Pls kindly reply abeg. Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by keller1: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2013
I submitted online to diamond bank
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
keller1: I submitted online to diamond bank

On their career website or an email adress .if its email pls give me the email. Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Moib(f): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
Pls i'm new to nairaland nd was also succesful on d test of 1st dec.we stil de wait 4 interview abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.