Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (512256 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ufuosigho(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Big congrats to all you guys like doosky, fred, Susan et al invited for TS. Am so happy for you guys. For the fact that Owerri and Abuja peeps were called indicate that there is really hope for the rest of us who are yet to be called. My lagos peeps, pls be patient for a while, its now the turn of owerri and Abuja peeps to shine. All the best everybody. I rep Owerri
Re: Diamond Bank Test by toscairo2000: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
lol, plz house lets just chill and kip waiting cus for sure its will surely come, and i know that. Owerri TS hopefully!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
A big congratulations to the lucky ones resuming TS in Lagos and Abuja on Monday! The good news, and sole consolation, for those of us awaiting TS invites is that whatever the number of people waiting to be called up, that figure is less '2 streams' now.
So the best we could do, while rejoicing with those resuming on Monday, is to continue to pray for DiamondBank so that our moments too would eventually come. God bless Diamond Bank Plc.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Sploofic: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
To those who got invite, Welcome on board. To those who didnt, hang in there. 3 sets will be rounding off nxt month. Hope dat boosts ur morale

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Please my people, I would like to know if there was anyone that that had test, interview and medical at Abuja, and would be resuming TS on Monday.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aafulenu(f): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin

The journey i started in December is finally ova!!!!

Ts here i came

Tank u thank u thank u....
I rep lagTS
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chimeziepaul: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Please my people, I would like to know if there was anyone that that had test, interview and medical at Abuja, and would be resuming TS on Monday.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
This DB selection process dey tire person. I suggest we just take our mind off it till when ever the invites comes in, make person no come get HBP.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Rify: lol.
Why the laugh? Where you invited also?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
For those dat havnt got their invites pls relax. I jst communicated with the HR and He said its in batches and most of our names are not in the current list which was prepared for dis TS. another batch will be probably september 16th or there about. What we need is just patient.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by CapitalCee(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
guhn50: For those dat havnt got their invites pls relax. I jst communicated with the HR and He said its in batches and most of our names are not in the current list which was prepared for dis TS. another batch will be probably september 16th or there about. What we need is just patient.
pls can i get the HR phone number?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ogunwemimo29: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
Abeg house I did nt receive †ђε TS invite. I did M̶̲̥̅y test on 9th december,1st interview on 8th march,2nd interview on 28th june A̶̲̥̅̊ήϑ medicals on 3rd july A̶̲̥̅̊ήϑ yet T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Ǥƹt̶̲̥̅̊ †ђε TS invite. I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ any1 I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅y shoe? Pls reply ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ ASAP. I rep LAG TS hopeful.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bluekapon(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
Kabiyesi Oluwa mi!! Twale Baba!!!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by konyevsky12(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Aafulenu: grin grin grin grin

The journey i started in December is finally ova!!!!

Ts here i came

Tank u thank u thank u....
I rep lagTS

Dats kul.....so we go see on monday....weeeee
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
ogunwemimo29: Abeg house I did nt receive †ђε TS invite. I did M̶̲̥̅y test on 9th december,1st interview on 8th march,2nd interview on 28th june A̶̲̥̅̊ήϑ medicals on 3rd july A̶̲̥̅̊ήϑ yet T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Ǥƹt̶̲̥̅̊ †ђε TS invite. I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ any1 I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅y shoe? Pls reply ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ ASAP. I rep LAG TS hopeful.
am in ur shoes dear, did my medicals since 16th july bt didnt get the invite also. Am really really worried. What do u think we shld do?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ogunwemimo29: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
standecent: am in ur shoes dear, did my medicals since 16th july bt didnt get the invite also. Am really really worried. What do u think we shld do?
. Most people dt did †ђε medical wt ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ on †ђε 3rd of july нªvΣ been called.mayb we shld try A̶̲̥̅̊ήϑ Ǥƹt̶̲̥̅̊ †ђε HR number A̶̲̥̅̊ήϑ tlk T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ him cos A̶̲̥̅♏ ​S̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ worried
Re: Diamond Bank Test by contactlahrie(f): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hello,if some of d pple u did test,interview or medicals with have been called and u haven't,don't be worried. Like someone mentioned earlier,it's done in batches and it will surely get to ur turn. We will be rounding up in 2wks time so relax guys. I know how it feels but worrying won't help. Congrats to d pple resuming on monday and to those yet to be called,what u av left to wait is not up to how long u've waited so start preparing

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by kellyben4u: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
O boy that means another tension in the next 2weeks haba. This tin com d speed up this time o. Lol
contactlahrie: Hello,if some of d pple u did test,interview or medicals with have been called and u haven't,don't be worried. Like someone mentioned earlier,it's done in batches and it will surely get to ur turn. We will be rounding up in 2wks time so relax guys. I know how it feels but worrying won't help. Congrats to d pple resuming on monday and to those yet to be called,what u av left to wait is not up to how long u've waited so start preparing
Re: Diamond Bank Test by shobabey: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
Sploofic: To those who got invite, Welcome on board. To those who didnt, hang in there. 3 sets will be rounding off nxt month. Hope dat boosts ur morale

Tnx jore very soothing news...i was unable to get up all day frm bed cos d tension almost give me fever. I just had my bath sef. To tell u hw weak i was bros... undecided undecided
Re: Diamond Bank Test by shobabey: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
contactlahrie: Hello,if some of d pple u did test,interview or medicals with have been called and u haven't,don't be worried. Like someone mentioned earlier,it's done in batches and it will surely get to ur turn. We will be rounding up in 2wks time so relax guys. I know how it feels but worrying won't help. Congrats to d pple resuming on monday and to those yet to be called,what u av left to wait is not up to how long u've waited so start preparing

Tnx...but does dis mean dere are 3 batches rounding up 2weeks from now?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by IyaOmo1: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls house is there any1 dat wrote d test on 28th of April in owerri and medical on july 3rd dat has been invited 4 TS? Pls urgent response is needed.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls house, how hard is it to fail the medical test? Does anyone know any scenario of such? Or are we safe to say that after ur 2nd interview/med u r as good and as safe as an already working DB staff.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ifykoleyahooc(m): 4:42am On Aug 30, 2013
IyaOmo1: Pls house is there any1 dat wrote d test on 28th of April in owerri and medical on july 3rd dat has been invited 4 TS? Pls urgent response is needed.
I'm in the same shoe with you.i had my test on 28th April,interviews on 10th May and medicals on 6th june in Benin.If u belong to this group and u ve been called up for TS,pls put us in the know.1 luv.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2013
nobleudeme: Pls house, how hard is it to fail the medical test? Does anyone know any scenario of such? Or are we safe to say that after ur 2nd interview/med u r as good and as safe as an already working DB staff.
the essence of medical test is to ascertain that the person in question is physically,mentally and psychologically sound for the job, if u are a drug addict, if u take banned substances like hemp,nicotine etc, then u should be worried coz all these wil reflect in the person's blood test results and urine samples otherwise u have nothing to fear.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kellyben4u: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2013
Hahahaha, Lol. Funny but interesting though.
shobabey:

Tnx jore very soothing news...i was unable to get up all day frm bed cos d tension almost give me fever. I just had my bath sef. To tell u hw weak i was bros... undecided undecided
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kellyben4u: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2013
Lol. Omo u the fear?
nobleudeme: Pls house, how hard is it to fail the medical test? Does anyone know any scenario of such? Or are we safe to say that after ur 2nd interview/med u r as good and as safe as an already working DB staff.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ufuosigho(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2013
I had my test on 21st April, interviews on 8th May and Medicals on 6th June also in Benin. I think we are both in the same shoes. Although some owerri peeps of April 20th were invited, there are still many of us yet to be invited. I even call some of our owerri peeps from time to time and none has been invited. Just relax; hopefully by September, we will definitely be called because of the 3 batches that would be available. God bless Diamond Bank Plc.
ifykole@yahoo.c:

I'm in the same shoe with you.i had my test on 28th April,interviews on 10th May and medicals on 6th june in Benin.If u belong to this group and u ve been called up for TS,pls put us in the know.1 luv.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by susan4u(f): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2013
chimeziepaul: Please my people, I would like to know if there was anyone that that had test, interview and medical at Abuja, and would be resuming TS on Monday.
Yea I did mine in abj and ll b startin ts on monday.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Kachinom(f): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2013
@susan4u, do u mean ur test nd interview was in abj not owerri
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tmeeto: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
susan4u:
Yea I did mine in abj and ll b startin ts on monday.

A big congratulations to you, Susan. Abeg I take God beg you, where and when exactly did you have your test, interviews and medical?

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.