Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511618 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Barthx:
Finally bro... Happy for you.
Thanks Barthx, you're appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Foreman4luv i would also recommend this...
Kcbellz: please call HR. state the reasons 4ur unavailablity.God's grace,They can put u on the next batch.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by foreman4luv: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Gombs....... Sure u've been called too
Re: Diamond Bank Test by OluchiUmelo(f): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
pls someone should help me with d hr number, did my test in April, interview in may, medical in June all in owerri and yet no invite. I need to find out what is going on.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by uadiele: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Oluchi Umelo: pls someone should help me with d hr number, did my test in April, interview in may, medical in June all in owerri and yet no invite. I need to find out what is going on.
012799298. Im in same circumstance. called and was told its in batches and i'll soon be contacted. cheers
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ngoziezel(f): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Oluchi Umelo: pls someone should help me with d hr number, did my test in April, interview in may, medical in June all in owerri and yet no invite. I need to find out what is going on.
Pls,am also in Owerri,I need address/procedure on how to submit my C.V.Pls help a sister in need.TNX
Re: Diamond Bank Test by zedblaze1: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2014
now enugu peeps are TS hopefuls.

the fact that we did out medicals in our various cities, doest that mean we will still do out TS there? curious mind
Re: Diamond Bank Test by CapitalCee(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2014
zedblaze1: now enugu peeps are TS hopefuls.

the fact that we did out medicals in our various cities, doest that mean we will still do out TS there? curious mind

u can do your training skul anywhere(owerri,abj,lagos), and i dont think enugu peeps will take much time from now to get to TS. I thinkThere are not much backlogs
Re: Diamond Bank Test by munez4: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
i am Enugu TS hopeful and i think our TS is probably gonna start lets say April. because if u do the maths.. Owerri and abuja just started. Lagos isnt yet through and there are some owerri and abuja TS hopeful that are yet to do. Am not considering the backlogs of lagos. But the good news is that owerri and abj has one remaining batch and it wud be Enugu peeps. So thats that!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
munez_4: i am Enugu TS hopeful and i think our TS is probably gonna start lets say April. because if u do the maths.. Owerri and abuja just started. Lagos isnt yet through and there are some owerri and abuja TS hopeful that are yet to do. Am not considering the backlogs of lagos. But the good news is that owerri and abj has one remaining batch and it wud be Enugu peeps. So thats that!
You kidding rite?
April is almost 3months away, isnt TS supose to be for 10weeks?
DB i take God beg una oh, already tired of waiting!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by munez4: 7:28am On Jan 10, 2014
well, lets hope on God sha.. Just that there is my classmates thats a set before me and although they have called some people from his batch they have not called others including him. So he is definetely the next batch. Anyway we would see what happens..
Re: Diamond Bank Test by zedblaze1: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2014
ALL I SABI NA SAY, I GO DO TS WITH THE NEXT LAGOS BATCH...INSHA ALLAH
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
I started reading this thread 3 days ago from 1-253....but so sad to see the thread is dead!. I really want to take diamond test soon, I need the latest format #Sadface#
Re: Diamond Bank Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
[
quote author=temiosunrinde]I started reading this thread 3 days ago from 1-253....but so sad to see the thread is dead!. I really want to take diamond test soon, I need the latest format #Sadface#[/quote] pls, aw did u apply?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
temiosunrinde: I started reading this thread 3 days ago from 1-253....but so sad to see the thread is dead!. I really want to take diamond test soon, I need the latest format #Sadface#
pls, aw did u apply?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
EngrDozzyMary: pls, aw did u apply?
I am yet to apply, but applying isn't the problem, I believe so much in Preparedness, I want to start preparing ahead of time, they should recruit soon, and I need a valid test format from whoever wrote the test recently!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2014
kola1930: K my people,I just found the material I was looking for.. Its actually a link. And the exact questions on pie chart was on it.. The solution is also available on the site.. Wil start sending to those that have requested now
Bros I have been tryn to Pm you since last week! I need your help na! Pleaseee!!!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nkcares(f): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
What happened to everyone. Is there a new thread
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nkcares(f): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Or has everyone been called for TS
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kennethoye: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2014
Pls help me with any materials..kennethoyewo@yahoo.com
temiosunrinde:
Bros I have been tryn to Pm you since last week! I need your help na! Pleaseee!!!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kennethoye: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2014
Bros pls let's keep dis thread alive.am a test hopeful too. God will see us thru
temiosunrinde:
I am yet to apply, but applying isn't the problem, I believe so much in Preparedness, I want to start preparing ahead of time, they should recruit soon, and I need a valid test format from whoever wrote the test recently!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by headlight: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2014
When you invest in landed property, your goal may also be to have an investments which will yield money which can be used to make other investments. You will make enough Return On Investment (ROI), to cover the risks, taxes, and other associated costs. Landed property can make you very wealthy if done correctly with the right organization, you can watch your money grow while you sleep. It has a high Return On Investment (ROI), Prices of properties always increase and rarely decrease, You can build wealth faster than just simply saving money in the bank
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cman77(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Y is spiders web all over here? Is it dat der is no ongoing recruitment.

Well,any idea wen d next entry level test is likely to b conducted? I believe too dat der will b test dis year as d last one was conducted last year.

Sombody respond abeg.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by spicykev(f): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
p
Re: Diamond Bank Test by zelexotunla(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
In d same spirit of submission of Resume,pls where could I submit as well in Ibadan? I will definitely appreciate whoever God put it to his/her mind to help me facilitate d employment. May God solve ur problem as well.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by candy15: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Please someone should help a sister here....Biko where in Lagos am I suppose to submit my CV ...really need your response please
Re: Diamond Bank Test by prof86: 2:02am On Jul 17, 2014
Am in benin city, pls where can i submit my cv. God bless
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ephbe(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Please for all those who has submitted CV, kindly tell is how u did it. Please help a job seeker out.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Viscy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
I summited my CV @ their HQ today. I was made to open an acct with the bank after they discovered that i Dont have one. Anybody with same issue?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kennethoye: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls where is dia hq.?
Viscy: I summited my CV @ their HQ today. I was made to open an acct with the bank after they discovered that i Dont have one. Anybody with same issue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.