Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511130 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by nicago: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
@Ella99, were you slated for the same time with your sister? Let this be a big lesson to you, always find your way around any obstacle you face and seek advice.

You may try again if the opportunity is still there or better yet, call HR and tell them you were unable to make the test and if they can re-schedule you for another exam.

Wish you luck with the UBA thingy..
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
joemichaels: Hello house, am a little bit confused and I really need an answer.. I wrote d diamond bank test in dec and passed, am an interview hopeful.. But my elder brother works in diamond bank already, can I still work in d same bank also?

Dats a big question!! Well u will have to change some stuffs in ur cv..ask ur broda his cv and work profile details so urs wunt b d same,,like use diff adress, diff fathers name,just change a lot of tins,,use ur 6th sense dt wunt make dem detect dat u r related.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ella99: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
nicago: @Ella99, were you slated for the same time with your sister? Let this be a big lesson to you, always find your way around any obstacle you face and seek advice.

You may try again if the opportunity is still there or better yet, call HR and tell them you were unable to make the test and if they can re-schedule you for another exam.

Wish you luck with the UBA thingy..

Thank u. Yes we were same day december 1st. She ws apapa branch buh I cnt rmbr my own branch.D msg hs cleared frm my fone. Guess I'll js re-apply and hope I gt called. Pls wat is d H.R number?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dat may not work. If u change it on ur c.v, hw abt ur results? May, u gat to pray extra. My suggestion
doyexy:

Dats a big question!! Well u will have to change some stuffs in ur cv..ask ur broda his cv and work profile details so urs wunt b d same,,like use diff adress, diff fathers name,just change a lot of tins,,use ur 6th sense dt wunt make dem detect dat u r related.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
rubyno: Dat may not work. If u change it on ur c.v, hw abt ur results? May, u gat to pray extra. My suggestion

Not saying he should change his official name, wat I mean is when he gets to documentation stage,he should change his dad 1st name, his adress should be changed, change his dad ocupation, change his mum 1st name..for now change d adress on ur cv and if ur dad is among ur refres change it. So when u enta d banking system I.e when u start TS,dey will ask for all ur details and all, dats when u change ur dad and mum 1st name, change ur adress, change deir ocupation.. That way dey wunt link u wit ur broda.
cos dey kw a lot of pple mit bear d same surname from d same place.
*my tots tou*
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Beesorlar: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
ciwi: Make una C me C wahala. My text is still showing *receiving text* biko wats dia HR number?
@ciwi,cald d HR!,d lady said its in batches dat they will still call us o.can u rmb ur exam number?mine was C646.just calculating sha.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by wuragold2: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
This thread was almost dead till @doyexy brut it back to life....thumbs up gal...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AyoShonubi(m): 12:24am On Feb 27, 2013
wuragold2: This thread was almost dead till @doyexy brut it back to life....thumbs up gal...
its not our fault now. The long wait is killing. Now i dont know what to say when friends ask how far with Diamond. Its been long u remembered this thread too wura. Lol wink
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2013
doyexy:

Not saying he should change his official name, wat I mean is when he gets to documentation stage,he should change his dad 1st name, his adress should be changed, change his dad ocupation, change his mum 1st name..for now change d adress on ur cv and if ur dad is among ur refres change it. So when u enta d banking system I.e when u start TS,dey will ask for all ur details and all, dats when u change ur dad and mum 1st name, change ur adress, change deir ocupation.. That way dey wunt link u wit ur broda.
cos dey kw a lot of pple mit bear d same surname from d same place.
*my tots tou*

U mean every detail we give @ d moment is inconsequential until after interview?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ria24: 7:05am On Feb 27, 2013
All the best to y'll havin ur inteview 2day.. smiley
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2013
rubyno:

U mean every detail we give @ d moment is inconsequential until after interview?

Just make sure d adress and reefrees on his cv is diff from his brodas own den his good to go tiil when dey kal him for ts
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2013
wuragold2: This thread was almost dead till @doyexy brut it back to life....thumbs up gal...

Tanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by wealthawesome(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2013
Everyone will make it through IJN.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Beesorlar: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2013
Wishin all dose getting interviewed 2day nd 2morow success.nd also kip praying for us waiting to be cald.best of luck to us all.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by realbomax: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
I just dey pray ni o make dem no postpone d interview calling for we pple wey write test on 16th dec till d next 2-3 mths again. D suspense is just too much
Re: Diamond Bank Test by juliet406(f): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pls who knows diamond bank share price value,their motto or slogan and den wen one is asked to say the exact amount he or she wants to be paid,I mean d salary structure,wat amount will I tell dem I can earn for a month?am scheduled for 1st of march interview,pls help me out!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
juliet406: Pls who knows diamond bank share price value,their motto or slogan and den wen one is asked to say the exact amount he or she wants to be paid,I mean d salary structure,wat amount will I tell dem I can earn for a month?am scheduled for 1st of march interview,pls help me out!

the name is DIAMOND the slogan is "YOUR BANK" .......the new re-branded emblem has
four colours which is 3 complementary colours and one primary colour. Dey are;
Green for GROWTH
Orange for PASSION for our people/customers
Red for VIBRANCY
BLUE for INNOVATION on products and service
I dunno abt deir shareprice so odas should help out.
If dey ask abt salary,,u can say "1st of all salary is not a decidin factor 4 me, I really want to build my career in this bank and I want this job. however,I will acept an averagge salary 4 dis position which is between 60-80k for TS and 200-250 for ET per month according to my knowlegde..d story b4 sayin d amount is just 2 let dem kw dt u r not all about d money. *lols*

Success to every1 of us,,Peace
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
DB shareprice is btw 6:50k n 7:50k any figure within dat range shud save u
DB slogan "your bank"
Expected salary- jus tell dem u knw DB has got a salary structure n u wouldn't mind being placed on dat scale....also anytin competitive dat wouldn't kip u lukin ova ur shoulders on financial matas shud b kk wit u
If dey insist on u mentionin a price I think 120k-150k after all deductions is reasonable

*personal point of view*
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
@juliet406 doyexy has nailed d salary part 4 u....wat batch are u....dec 1,2,8,9,or 16??

Oda useful info DB was listed on d professional securities mkt of d london stock xchange in 2008(d 1st bank in africa 2 do so)
Current innovation is d on d spot account opening by sales agent on deir tablets,db mobile app 4 android,bb,smartfones,bank on wheels-state of d art trucks used as a mobile banks.....

Also DB has been on d high points in terms of corporate social responsibility eg sponsoring of d vision of d child 2013 season 2,made in abia goods n services fair ....

Also bank of d year 2009 award frm thisday.....

Numba of employees about 2953
Subsidiaries about 7,bank is present in 4 countries benin,senegal,togo n cote divoire,est dec 1990 opened 4 biz march 1991 over 200 branches

Profit afta tax around 8bn(2012)
Around 5bn (2011)
Net asset around 105bn(2012)
Share capital 7.2bn
Reserve around 100bn

*it was its global depository reciepts GDR dat was listed on d london stock exchange

D figures are not authoritative bt am givin u so anybody dat wuld nid it wuld av somtin real 2 say rather dan kipin mute n lukin stupid......hope dis helps someone

God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by wealthawesome(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
I guess 8th and 9th of dec batch will be next in the line up for interview,just hope it doesnt take a long time of waiting b4 invitatn starts rolling in.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2013

Ows zenith bank? Read tru ur posts and I can see u av gone wide!! Can we b friends?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ria24: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
sixteen08: @juliet406 doyexy has nailed d salary part 4 u....wat batch are u....dec 1,2,8,9,or 16??

Oda useful info DB was listed on d professional securities mkt of d london stock xchange in 2008(d 1st bank in africa 2 do so)
Current innovation is d on d spot account opening by sales agent on deir tablets,db mobile app 4 android,bb,smartfones,bank on wheels-state of d art trucks used as a mobile banks.....

Also DB has been on d high points in terms of corporate social responsibility eg sponsoring of d vision of d child 2013 season 2,made in abia goods n services fair ....

Subsidiaries about 7,bank is present in 4 countries benin,senegal,togo n cote divoire,est dec 1990 opened 4 biz march 1991 over 200 branches

Around 5bn (2011)
Share capital 7.2bn
Reserve around 100bn

*it was its global depository reciepts GDR dat was listed on d london stock exchange

D figures are not authoritative bt am givin u so anybody dat wuld nid it wuld av somtin real 2 say rather dan kipin mute n lukin stupid......hope dis helps someone

God bless us all

Thanks a lot dear. May God bless you. Btw pls if I'm asked,"tell us about urself" how do I start 2 answere this question. And also if dey ask, y shld we employ you and why diamond? Pls I nid tips. Wld really appreciate. smiley
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mr wealth u beta park well n relax wit a bottle of chilled zobo so u no go get high bp cos of DB .....patience is virtue oooo......jus try 2 engage ursef so ur mind go fit dey at rest...
*my 2 cents*
God b wit U
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ria24
My name is ria 24
My hobies r.....
I am frendly n fun 2 b wit
I am a team player,work well unda pressure,pay attention 2 details,time conscious
In my spare time I read personal development materials .....

*so u av an idea nw*

I shud b hired because of ur educational qualification....also u can contribute ur ability 2 wrk well unda pressure,ability 2 function well within a group, organisational skills etc in d achievement of DB's org goals n obj

Why DB....u want 2 b associated wit a brand dat is innovative,vibrant,passioante about its customers and growin continuously n consistently.also d calibre of human capital existent in DB's board of directors n management team provides a vibrant team with which u'll like 2 wrk wit....also u'll like 2 wrk in an org where u'll be valued while being presented with opportunities n challenges (make sure u go and knw DB's Board of directors n mgt team ooo) and also giv dem many many scope of d positive tins u love about dem.....no giv dem oFftrack stories ooo.....

*personal point of view*

Hope dis helps
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ria24
My name is ria 24
My hobies r.....
I am frendly n fun 2 b wit
I am a team player,work well unda pressure,pay attention 2 details,time conscious
In my spare time I read personal development materials .....

*so u av an idea nw*

I shud b hired because of ur educational qualification....also u can contribute ur ability 2 wrk well unda pressure,ability 2 function well within a group, organisational skills etc in d achievement of DB's org goals n obj

Why DB....u want 2 b associated wit a brand dat is innovative,vibrant,passioante about its customers and growin continuously n consistently.also d calibre of human capital existent in DB's board of directors n management team provides a vibrant team with which u'll like 2 wrk wit....also u'll like 2 wrk in an org where u'll be valued while being presented with opportunities n challenges (make sure u go and knw DB's Board of directors n mgt team ooo) and also giv dem many many scope of d positive tins u love about dem.....no giv dem oFftrack stories ooo.....

*personal point of view*

Hope dis helps

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ria24 wen did u write d test
@doyexy com and help dis pple oooo....cus ur d brand ambassador 4 DB here 4 nw ooo gringrin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by juliet406(f): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
Thanks all!!neva knew all dis before.I wrote my test on dec 1st.
sixteen08: @juliet406 doyexy has nailed d salary part 4 u....wat batch are u....dec 1,2,8,9,or 16??

Around 5bn (2011)
Share capital 7.2bn
Reserve around 100bn

God bless us all
Re: Diamond Bank Test by wealthawesome(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
@sixteen08 which batch are you?,it's nt as if am anxious,at a time one must think about it.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by wealthawesome(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
What happens to those that were 30yrs last yr and due to d delay became 31yrs will they still be considered eligible?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ejimoforuche(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2013

Around 5bn (2011)
Share capital 7.2bn
Reserve around 100bn

God bless us all

They have a subsidiary in benin with a view of expanding into Senegal, cote d'ivoire and togo. Jst correcting the fact. We will all be successful. Amen.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chidaddy1198(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pls am new to nairaland how do one get inform on job test
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
Chai! Big up to SIXTEEN08! You have nailed so many sense-making things that i'm sure if I don't get to visit/study DB's site before interview; nothing do me.lol! Thanks dear. When did you write your test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.