Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511391 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by bimbcy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
must i include career obj in ma cv?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
bimbcy: must i include career obj in ma cv?
Yes, you need to state your career objectives.. Since its for bankin, you're adviced to channel or narrow your objectives to banking industry. Hope this helps.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by crony01(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
akaymotus:

My response was my career objective & i just mentioned some of my skills & how the skills will be used in delivering excellent result....

@ sugarliz
Tnx dear, u will definitely get ÿour invite...medicals might come soon,dunno abt T.S yet.

@ crony01
Three men...& they are senior men

& they served us chilled drinks too.lolz
dat was Ђôẃ it was in d first chat
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bimbcy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
slimmy05: Yes, you need to state your career objectives.. Since its for bankin, you're adviced to channel or narrow your objectives to banking industry. Hope this helps.
Thanks. But didnt include career obj in d cv submitted earlier, hope d discreepancy in d content of cv l not affect me?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Omnisharp(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
Glory Be To God (In The Highest)!!! @Akaymotus: I Love Your Testimony, It's A Proof Of What God Can Do...I Pray, That God (In His Infinite Mercies) Will Grant Us All Our Unique Brands Of Glorious Testimonies (Like He "God" Did For You)...Congratulations (Once More) Akaymotus, We Wud Chart More On Dis Same Platform, Wen We've All Entered DB Training School. And By Then, We'd Change The Thread's Name To: "Diamond Bank Trainees" And Not: "Diamond Bank Test" Anymore. Hahahahaha, Shout Hallelujah...That Was Rhema! I Pray 2See You All In Training School...(Now Faith Is The Substance Of Things Hoped For, The Evidence Of Things Not Seen - Hebrews 11:1). In Christ, We Rule/Reign!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by lekanleo: 12:38am On Mar 07, 2013
hi, greetins to does dat one way or d oda contribute in d lyf of odas,God al urs,Amen. I got an interview invite slated 4 8/03/012, tym : 11am, dis is my 1st interview. Pls any1 invited in dis same tym, shld pls halla me.tnks. We shal al meet @ d top
Re: Diamond Bank Test by eduno: 1:25am On Mar 07, 2013
Hello, when did u write your test? Wish u d best on your interview, read thru previous post.

lekanleo: hi, greetins to does dat one way or d oda contribute in d lyf of odas,God al urs,Amen. I got an interview invite slated 4 8/03/012, tym : 11am, dis is my 1st interview. Pls any1 invited in dis same tym, shld pls halla me.tnks. We shal al meet @ d top
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Teeoh25: 6:30am On Mar 07, 2013
akaymotus: @all.....I'm done with second interview, thanks to God. I was only asked a question,i was not even asked 2 introduce myself...they told me immediately that i got thé Job already.
The question is why should we employ u.....i didn't spenđ upto 5mins!

I had my first interview on Feb 27th.

Hi! Congrats! I very happy for you. Pls,I had my interview on d 1st of March & I recieved a "success text" but I've not been invited for d 2nd interview & I'm sumhw worried cz I heard some other pple av been invited too....... Pls, about how many pple camee for d 2nd interview on d day you did yours? & do u knw if they are still conducting the 2nd level interview.... Pls reply.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by akaymotus: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2013
Teeoh25:

Hi! Congrats! I very happy for you. Pls,I had my interview on d 1st of March & I recieved a "success text" but I've not been invited for d 2nd interview & I'm sumhw worried cz I heard some other pple av been invited too....... Pls, about how many pple camee for d 2nd interview on d day you did yours? & do u knw if they are still conducting the 2nd level interview.... Pls reply.

Don't worry, you will be called, its in batches... abt 44 of us came for the second interview yesterday.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by akaymotus: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2013
Omnisharp: Glory Be To God (In The Highest)!!! @Akaymotus: I Love Your Testimony, It's A Proof Of What God Can Do...I Pray, That God (In His Infinite Mercies) Will Grant Us All Our Unique Brands Of Glorious Testimonies (Like He "God" Did For You)...Congratulations (Once More) Akaymotus, We Wud Chart More On Dis Same Platform, Wen We've All Entered DB Training School. And By Then, We'd Change The Thread's Name To: "Diamond Bank Trainees" And Not: "Diamond Bank Test" Anymore. Hahahahaha, Shout Hallelujah...That Was Rhema! I Pray 2See You All In Training School...(Now Faith Is The Substance Of Things Hoped For, The Evidence Of Things Not Seen - Hebrews 11:1). In Christ, We Rule/Reign!

amen!!! Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by akaymotus: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2013
crony01: dat was Ђôẃ it was in d first chat

Yes but its obvious the second level interviewers are senior men,maybe higher level managers...& only these three men interviewed everybody, no other panel.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Teeoh25: 7:17am On Mar 07, 2013
akaymotus:

Don't worry, you will be called, its in batches... abt 44 of us came for the second interview yesterday.

Thank you.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 7:21am On Mar 07, 2013
Today na today o! I am returning with testimonies!!! Shout out to my 11am peeps!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 07, 2013
bimbcy: Thanks. But didnt include career obj in d cv submitted earlier, hope d discreepancy in d content of cv l not affect me?
The discrepancy doesn't affect as for every interview you go for, you're still meant to go with 3-4 CV's, so I don't think that will affect you. Your career objectives is needed. I stand to be corrected
Re: Diamond Bank Test by wuragold2: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2013
Please can someone please answer me....how long does the interview last I mean d first one. Do dey attend to one immediately or they usually delay..cos I intend leaving work for a while so I need to know ow to structure myself.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bimbcy(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2013
slimmy05: The discrepancy doesn't affect as for every interview you go for, you're still meant to go with 3-4 CV's, so I don't think that will affect you. Your career objectives is needed. I stand to be corrected
k. Thanks n God bless
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bimbcy(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2013
wuragold2: Please can someone please answer me....how long does the interview last I mean d first one. Do dey attend to one immediately or they usually delay..cos I intend leaving work for a while so I need to know ow to structure myself.
10-20mins
Re: Diamond Bank Test by eduno: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2013
Is it advisable to wear a red tie for the interview
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rolly86(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2013
11 am interviewees!!!! Who is at the venue? Pls wats d situation now. Am already in VI bt yet to get to d venue. And tnx for ur prayers too. Am stronger today, although my belly stil hurts
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AyoShonubi(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bimbcy(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2013
mhoo: Today na today o! I am returning with testimonies!!! Shout out to my 11am peeps!
wish u d best.... Waiting 2 hear ur success story
Re: Diamond Bank Test by realking(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
pls can i use bow tie instead of d normal long tie for d interview. pls i need ur urgent response
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Juchy: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
realking: pls can i use bow tie instead of d normal long tie for d interview. pls i need ur urgent response
Pls for your own sake don't use a bow tie to a bank interview. They'd ask if u r going for a dinner or something
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Teeoh25: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
Please, to all those that had their 1st interview last week Friday (1st of March), and also received a "success text", has anyone been invited for the 2nd interview?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by juliet406(f): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
I had mine same day(Ist of march).I have also received d sucess text,but dey have nt yet invited me for second interview.am patiently waiting!!!
Teeoh25: Please, to all those that had their 1st interview last week Friday (1st of March), and also received a "success text", has anyone been invited for the 2nd interview?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
realking: pls can i use bow tie instead of d normal long tie for d interview. pls i need ur urgent response

Ogbeni which kind question b dat na...bow tie bawo ...u beta use ur long tie jeje n dress corporate I mean conservative corporate dressing cos dis is not d time to take chances oooo....abeg knock off oda crazy ideas comin in2 ur mind oooo....God b wit U
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sugarlilz: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lmao! shocked cheesy pls dnt wear a bow tie!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by eduno: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
lol,

sixteen08:

Ogbeni which kind question b dat na...bow tie bawo ...u beta use ur long tie jeje n dress corporate I mean conservative corporate dressing cos dis is not d time to take chances oooo....abeg knock off oda crazy ideas comin in2 ur mind oooo....God b wit U
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Garciadrez(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Guys pls i need some clarification.
When asked, "Tell us abt ur self?" Can i start by telling dem my name, state, age, place of birth and den my educational nd fam background Or pls how do i go about dis 'simple questn?'
i need ur usual urgent help...tnxx!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Chimakel(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
Teeoh25: Please, to all those that had their 1st interview last week Friday (1st of March), and also received a "success text", has anyone been invited for the 2nd interview?
Had mine on friday too but no invite yet.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
bimbcy: wish u d best.... Waiting 2 hear ur success story

Thanks dear.
So d interview was under 10 mins. Tell us about urself, what do you know about diamond bank, my project, den they wanted to know how my love for writing will find expression at diamond n I said i'll put it to good use in the corporate communications unit, n they asked that what if therz no room there? I sha told them i'll be fine anywhere else since i'm a flexible, adaptable, easy-learner.
They asked me to rate my French speaking ability n asked to know if I won't mind being posted to any of the branches outside naija n I said I won't.
They also asked if any other bank has engaged me in interview n what happened that I dint continue with them....
Then the ask us a question part...
Then you'll hear from us soon n I was like how soon...
(Curtain falls)

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
mhoo:

Thanks dear.
So d interview was under 10 mins. Tell us about urself, what do you know about diamond bank, my project, den they wanted to know how my love for writing will find expression at diamond n I said i'll put it to good use in the corporate communications unit, n they asked that what if therz no room there? I sha told them i'll be fine anywhere else since i'm a flexible, adaptable, easy-learner.
They asked me to rate my French speaking ability n asked to know if I won't mind being posted to any of the branches outside naija n I said I won't.
They also asked if any other bank has engaged me in interview n what happened that I dint continue with them....
Then the ask us a question part...
Then you'll hear from us soon n I was like how soon...
(Curtain falls)
With dis,Success text awaits u. Bliv it as I dished it out. U are gud 2 go. Expecting my interview invite. I rep Dec 16th batch

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.