Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (513872 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by lolaluv1(f): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2013
You guys should just be patient. You will definitely be called and it will be well worth the wait!!

I know for sure that Diamond is very, very transparent in its dealings and recruitment. Fear not, that they are replacing your names with others. It cannot and will not happen.

Just go about your normal business because even if you call the HR today and ask when you will be called, and they know they are sending the SMS today, they won't tell you.

Keep shining....
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Omnisharp(m): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2013
@Lola.Luv: thanks for making it "sharp and brief"...I fink the "wait" shud mean - more time 2prepare. Remember, it's beta 2wait and get all u want, than to hurry and loose wat u want...I Wish Y'All, The Very Best; Keeping Shining!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by lolaluv1(f): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2013
^
Definitely. You guys should use the time to prepare and work on yourselves.
DB is out for the best. They don't want people who are skilled but lack character. You must be honest, must have integrity. You must appear well. And be of a sound mind.
Thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by titigafar(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2013
lola.luv:
^
Definitely. You guys should use the time to prepare and work on yourselves.
DB is out for the best. They don't want people who are skilled but lack character. You must be honest, must have integrity. You must appear well. And be of a sound mind.
Thanks.
@Ominisharp,@lola.luv. Thanks for the good talk. God bless you all.
I always believe God's time is the best.
See you all guys on top.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by juliet406(f): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2013
I have nt being invited.mine was on 1st march too!!Patiently waiting!!
Chimakel: Pls house, has anyone who was interviewed on 1st march been invited for the second level interview?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Chimakel(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
juliet406: I have nt being invited.mine was on 1st march too!!Patiently waiting!!
@ juliet lets just keep waiting, I know dey'l call us soon.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by sugarlilz: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
Those dt have their interview should let us know how it will go. Success
Re: Diamond Bank Test by faithco: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hi everyone,diamond is fun and d wait is worth it. What I av to say pls endeavour to rest while waiting cos d workload is enormous nd they need ur best. If u av lapses,work on them now. Diamond is a place to be,u will be glad u ar in the system. Just like Rihanna sang"we ar beautiful like DIAMONDS in the sky!

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by vanderbilt: 7:58am On Mar 21, 2013
faithco: Hi everyone,diamond is fun and d wait is worth it. What I av to say pls endeavour to rest while waiting cos d workload is enormous nd they need ur best. If u av lapses,work on them now. Diamond is a place to be,u will be glad u ar in the system. Just like Rihanna sang"we ar beautiful like DIAMONDS in the sky!
@faithco..I take it ur reporting live from TS,a big congrats to you my dear,no be small thing..pls help me(n some pple I guess to confirm),after training school do u wait a while before branch attachment and after branch attachment,are u posted to ur branch or is there another wait after d TS and branch attachmen 6months.pls just inquisitive cos I tink I read someone say here,he knws someone who was waiting after branch attachmnt. Thanks n congrats again.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Imglad: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
sugarlilz: Those dt have their interview should let us know how it will go. Success
@sugarlilz,have you gotten your second level invite?i did my 1st interview on the 28th n i'm yet to get d 2nd invite because some peeps that did theirs too on 28th did d 2nd interview yesterday
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ayokunle11(m): 6:43am On Mar 22, 2013
Called a friend in Lag training school. She said they will be out latest april 22. She also said other pending batches have been taken to abj and owerri though she could not confirm which catch is next in line for training. So Keep Hope Alive!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by konyevsky(m): 7:01am On Mar 22, 2013
Some of you are very funi o. Some of us avent got invite 4 d 1st stage interview and some of you are complaining abt no call 4 d 2nd stage........nawa o!! We shud b d ones complaining o!!!! Well, I wish evrybody d best tho!
Monsieur Konyevsky!
cool
Re: Diamond Bank Test by looder: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2013
kaxhi: Finaly d wait ȋ̝̊̅§ ova,got my 2nd level interview dis night. It ȋ̝̊̅§ slated for thursday by 11am.God all I ask ȋ̝̊̅§ for ur divine favor and success IJN Amen!!!

Hw did it go? Ur 2nd interview
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kaxhi: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2013
@looder It went well and it was very breif.Waiting for success txt...by God's grace.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bimbcy(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2013
TGIF.......Jumuah mubarak
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AyoShonubi(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
konyevsky: Some of you are very funi o. Some of us avent got invite 4 d 1st stage interview and some of you are complaining abt no call 4 d 2nd stage........nawa o!! We shud b d ones complaining o!!!! Well, I wish evrybody d best tho!
Monsieur Konyevsky!
cool
na wetin dey b4 pesin front e go dey try tackle nw. Even pple dat are tru wit medicals are tired of waiting and not being called 4 TS. The wait is just 2 long. We knw we'll be called. But d when is d frustrating part
Re: Diamond Bank Test by looder: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
kaxhi: @looder It went well and it was very breif.Waiting for success txt...by God's grace.

Ok..wat questions were u asked? I was drilled for almost 30mins in my first interview so I'm wondering wat I'll av to answer to in d 2nd. I'm sure God'll grant u success.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by AyoShonubi(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
To Faithco and Sasha. How's TS going? Missing you guys
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sugarlilz: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
I'm glad:
@sugarlilz,have you gotten your second level invite?i did my 1st interview on the 28th n i'm yet to get d 2nd invite because some peeps that did theirs too on 28th did d 2nd interview yesterday
Nope haven't gotten my 2nd invite
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ayokunle11(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
With this lull, it is hard to imagin one month ago, that this was like the most trending thread on nairaland. How fast things change. Invites would roll in very soon. KEEP hope Alive

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
It's like Faithco, doyex n co have jst disappeared into d thin air of whc they re supposed to be feedin us on d goins in d TS. How mch does DB pays in d trainin sch, did they provide accommodation, hw many mths or wks does it take to spend dr? These n many more re needed to be answered. Pls faithco n frnds kindly get us informed on these pls. I wsh u a successful training n eventual permanent appointment
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Sean lenux: It's like Faithco, doyex n co have jst disappeared into d thin air of whc they re supposed to be feedin us on d goins in d TS. How mch does DB pays in d trainin sch, did they provide accommodation, hw many mths or wks does it take to spend dr? These n many more re needed to be answered. Pls faithco n frnds kindly get us informed on these pls. I wsh u a successful training n eventual permanent appointment

I neva start TS ooo,,,awaiting d next batch,,hopefully by april. Faithco should informm d house about TS.
By Gods grace d interview hopefuls will get deir invite soon IJN,Amen

Best wishes yall
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AyoShonubi(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
//
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AyoShonubi(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
AyoShonubi: DB TRAINEESHIP PROGRAMME: Training will last for 65days. Sequel to the earlier SMS received, please note that there will be no accomodation during the period of the traineeship program. Regards Dress Code: Men - Dark Suit, white or sky blue shirt, clean shave. Ladies - Suits in conservative colours. Come with original & copies of credentials, birth cert, cv. Thats wat d TS invite is like. You're paid 92k while in training schl. 80k wen u're out of training schl. And 240k wen u're confirmed. I hope that helps. We're all getting in soon. I'm still awaiting my 2nd interview
thanks for d candid info.@doyex. Ok urs wil com very soon IJN. Amen@ let all get relaxd it wil soon b sorted out. Hapi wknd 2u all
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sashaa(f): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
we doing good here in owerri. Had our first test yesterday. T.S is fun also, have met some really wonderful people here. Just be patient.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by faithco: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Good evening house,we didnt abandon you jst that our schedule is extremely tight.
Diamond training school is fun,you could get lost but remember y u ar there. Food is great,breakfast nd lunch. The programme is for 10 weeks,no provision for accommodation. Dresscode,Ayo pasted my invite. Pls start working towards it so u dnt find that a challenge.we will b paid 92k for 6 months before getting converted,we still dnt knw wat d main salary is,heard is massive. Jst keep hope alive,rest nd soon u will b there.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
@faithco thanks fr d briefing
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
sashaa: we doing good here in owerri. Had our first test yesterday. T.S is fun also, have met some really wonderful people here. Just be patient.
thanks sashaa
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Chimakel(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
faithco: Good evening house,we didnt abandon you jst that our schedule is extremely tight.
Diamond training school is fun,you could get lost but remember y u ar there. Food is great,breakfast nd lunch. The programme is for 10 weeks,no provision for accommodation. Dresscode,Ayo pasted my invite. Pls start working towards it so u dnt find that a challenge.we will b paid 92k for 6 months before getting converted,we still dnt knw wat d main salary is,heard is massive. Jst keep hope alive,rest nd soon u will b there.
you mean 92k per month for the 6 months or 92k for the 6 months?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Garciadrez(m): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Chimakel: you mean 92k per month for the 6 months or 92k for the 6 months?
Haba Oga?? Hw e go b 92k 4 d whole 6mnths na
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Chimakel(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
Garciadrez:
Haba Oga?? Hw e go b 92k 4 d whole 6mnths na
. My broda, I just fear o cos d way Faithco put am, I come think se na 4 d whole 6 months o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.