Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511191 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by AyoShonubi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
wuragold2: Its a month nw since Diamond said they will contact us soonest for 2nd interview.....I hope their soonest is nt for another 3months
A thousand amens to that my sister.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by wealthawesome(m): 4:04am On Apr 05, 2013
realbomax:
pls do u know if dey are also conducting d test in Ib?
Am nt sure about ib,bt very sure about some northern states and owerri.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by titigafar(m): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2013
rubyno: A fellow NL hasn't spoken. Where's titigafar? Pls, km share ur success story with us cos we had a chat @ d venue while the AC wz blowing sweetly.
Lolz...was just silent bro... I was successful at the first interview too. Congrats bro. Hope to see you at the 2nd stage interview again. Thanks, much love.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by waleajijim(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2013
@all elites: what is the second stage interview focusing on- the bank? your role? Your CV? Your skills? Work experience? Or a combination of all?
I will appreciate insight especially from those who has pass through this stage.
Tank U.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2013
In second stage, 60-70% is based on your appearance(clean haircut/shave,dressing,diction,composure etc).
The remaining 30%? ....that I don't knw bt I guess that's where God's favour comes in

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by kaxhi: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2013
Pls dis goes out to dose dat d deir test in owerri/north area in d haus,shld pls let us knw hw u guys submitted ur cvs.does d walking into any branch and submit ur cv works? Or ȋ̝̊̅§ dere som1 or som1s email u nid to giv ur cv to for assistance? Pls let's us knw d name of d person/fone no. Or email add. And it shld b stated on dis thread.W̶̲̥̅̊Σ nid to help odas...I nid ur responeses ASAP
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2013
kaxhi: Pls dis goes out to dose dat d deir test in owerri/north area in d haus,shld pls let us knw hw u guys submitted ur cvs.does d walking into any branch and submit ur cv works? Or ȋ̝̊̅§ dere som1 or som1s email u nid to giv ur cv to for assistance? Pls let's us knw d name of d person/fone no. Or email add. And it shld b stated on dis thread.W̶̲̥̅̊Σ nid to help odas...I nid ur responeses ASAP

These are d answers u nid

wealth@awesome:
you can submit in any branch,i stay in benin,i knw of people that applied in benin branch but wrote the test @ owerri,what matters is the test location you entered in the process of filling the form.

wealth@awesome:
B.A,2:2 is acceptable,go to any of their branches in ph,beg any of their Account officers to help you submit it online.
Also, u can try 2 locate the regional office in owerri or diamond bank aba branch (close to young shall grow motors in aba main park)in order to drop ur cv and if you are really really serious drop it in all the major branches you know in the region cheesy grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2013
sixteen08:

These are d answers u nid

Also, u can try 2 locate the regional office in owerri or diamond bank aba branch (close to young shall grow motors in aba main park)in order to drop ur cv and if you are really really serious drop it in all the major branches you know in the region cheesy grin
I tried diamond bank branch at ikwerre road, mile3 and they referred me to the internet. Pls does anyone know of branch in PH where we can submit CV's. Pls help
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nmeka(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
it was on d last thursday of march o,28th i tink....dat was d date of my first interview....
shegzyRico :

Plese when was your first interview,

@petjum ...I wonder oo....this tension fit give person BP oo
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nmeka(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
re u below 30 and a BSc holder in owerri, Diamond bank plcis recruiting again,hurry nd drop ur cv at diamond bank waast avenue,ask of ugoo or ukoha........Aptitude test is on d 13th!!!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yhemmai: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
If u av info regarding submission of cv in IB, pls kindly tell...cos I went to one of their branches challenge to b specific and they referred me to the internet.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by wealthawesome(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
slimmy05: I tried diamond bank branch at ikwerre road, mile3 and they referred me to the internet. Pls does anyone know of branch in PH where we can submit CV's. Pls help
Just beg them they can if they are willing,cos,that ur online stuff,i cnt guarantee u that.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by wealthawesome(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
slimmy05: I tried diamond bank branch at ikwerre road, mile3 and they referred me to the internet. Pls does anyone know of branch in PH where we can submit CV's. Pls help
Just beg them they can if they are willing,cos,that ur online stuff,i cnt guarantee u that.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by wealthawesome(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
sixteen08: In second stage, 60-70% is based on your appearance(clean haircut/shave,dressing,diction,composure etc).
The remaining 30%? ....that I don't knw bt I guess that's where God's favour comes in
Bros from what u've said,are you saying they dnt make reference to cv,and ask some serious questions in the second stage?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chidaddy1198(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
Those looking for the venue to submit dia cv in imo state owerri should pls go to wasst avenue (item street).. Owerri to submit it cheers
Re: Diamond Bank Test by TheBeam(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pls can someone in Lagos submit too?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
U guys r doin a good job hia,kudos!! Ib has not startted colectin cvs..when dey start I will let d ouse kw
Re: Diamond Bank Test by wealthawesome(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
The Beam: Pls can someone in Lagos submit too?
yeah
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Juchy: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
J
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
Juchy: Please can I get someone to help me submit my CV at Owerri, I'm currently in Lagos. I assume I would have to send money across for printing and transportation. Thanks in advance

Guys abeg mk una help o! Let's b our brodas keeper..dose at d east,,ova to u
Re: Diamond Bank Test by julieme: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pls House can anybody in Owerri help me to submit my CV?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
titigafar:
Lolz...was just silent bro... I was successful at the first interview too. Congrats bro. Hope to see you at the 2nd stage interview again. Thanks, much love.

Oh, thank God. Hp to scale through and be invited to TS. Meet you @ d top
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
wealth@awesome:
Bros from what u've said,are you saying they dnt make reference to cv,and ask some serious questions in the second stage?

They may or may not make reference to CV and ask serious question it all depends on the mood of the interviewer(usually a senior level personnel)....its purely based on the discretion of the interviewer,so you understand what I mean by God's favor coming in.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by promiseJane: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2013
Pls can sum1 help me 2 sumit my cv in owerri pls o help me
Re: Diamond Bank Test by demolog(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2013
sixteen08:

They may or may not make reference to CV and ask serious question it all depends on the mood of the interviewer(usually a senior level personnel)....its purely based on the discretion of the interviewer,so you understand what I mean by God's favor coming in.
. Actually, be prepared for anything. Just as you prepared for your first interview. As for me, I was asked so many questions including list Union bank's products and explain cos its on my Cv I work with them. So here is the hint. Be prepared for anything. I wish all the 2nd interview hopefuls best of Luck....HRH DEMOLOG
Re: Diamond Bank Test by julieme: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2013
Pls i house i need help,i cant access d email on my CV again and ave submited it to several places including Diamond. Am so confused right now pls wat should i do?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by julieme: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2013
Pls i house i need help,i cant access d email on my CV again and ave submited it to several places including Diamond. Am so confused right now pls wat should i do?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by waleajijim(m): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2013
julieme: Pls i house i need help,i cant access d email on my CV again and ave submited it to several places including Diamond. Am so confused right now pls wat should i do?
DB will most likely contact u via SMS and just try to retrieve or create new mail u will always maintain for subsequent CVs.
All d best.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sammykaro: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2013
Doyexy howdy? Long time! Pls I'll really appreciate any info as regards to DB recruitment in IB, pls.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by samik900(m): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2013
F dose dt wnts t write d test in oweri,my immediate sibbling is in imsu,i stay in lag,av contactd him abt mine nd av sent my cv t his email t b submittd on monday,bt f ur own,d dude go request f tfare nd printn exp.even me i av t send recharge card t convince him!so i dnt knw hw e go b!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by julieme: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2013
waleajijim:
DB will most likely contact u via SMS and just try to retrieve or create new mail u will always maintain for subsequent CVs.
All d best.
Thanx for U̶̲̥̅̊я response, ave opened a new email account
Re: Diamond Bank Test by pamgirl: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2013
Morning pple,pls shey after submitting d cv,dey are suposed send a txt informing u d date 4 d test,or are u suposed 2 just go n write d test,and if dey wuld,wen will dey send d msg,4 dose pple dat av written,pls reply me o,thnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.