Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (512382 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by samilo88(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2013
Guitarlife: it's guitarlife damnit. In case you need any lessons on strumming.lol. Someone got to stick their neck out for the masses ain't it ? I feel like asari dokubo the freedom fighter already.
Freedom fighter? shocked
Guitarlife: it's guitarlife damnit. In case you need any lessons on strumming.lol. Someone got to stick their neck out for the masses ain't it ? I feel like asari dokubo the freedom fighter already.
Freedom fighter? U shouldn't be on nairaland, nairalanders are already free. U ar needed in d creeks. Abeg guy I hear say those guys dey earn well o hw can I be part of them I also like fighting for freedom.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mrrandolph: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2013
Donnal:
Hello I had my first interview in March 27th and I was asked to tell them about myself, i was asked what skills wld I bring to the bank, I was asked how I handled a challenge in time past, I was asked questions on my field, I studied Mathematics and i was asked to define linear algebra and i was asked to talk about my final year project as well. Finally I was asked questions abut my family. Was pretty tough cos one of d guys studied Mathematics buh in all I stayed firm and trusted God completely
. I got a success message couple of day later. Am 2nd interview hopeful... Basically be prepared, know about d bank, about what u studied, about ur goals and what u can offer d bank. Best of luck to all those awaiting 1st interview..... Be HOPEFUL!!
thanks. wrote at owerri, lets jst all keep our fingers crossd till we get the call.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by hadasha: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2013
1soul: patiently waiting for abuja invite, can't wait to be done with the stage one! House any news on when abuja will be writing the next test??

Please what's the email address U̶̲̥̅̊ sent Your CV to
Re: Diamond Bank Test by donatrix(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2013
hadasha:

Please what's the email address U̶̲̥̅̊ sent Your CV to

You can send to clawanson@diamondbank.com, ccosuji@diamondbank.com.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by olatommie: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2013
@khalil04, long shot but well shot.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chichi5041: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2013
F
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chichi5041: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2013
samilo88:
Freedom fighter? shocked
Freedom fighter? U shouldn't be on nairaland, nairalanders are already free. U ar needed in d creeks. Abeg guy I hear say those guys dey earn well o hw can I be part of them I also like fighting for freedom.
nor worry, just send 1 million naira to my account, i can help you get the application form and runs you in when the recruitment process commences grin grin grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by swizy: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2013
chichi5041: gnjam@diamondbank.com. Or jakinpitan@diamondbank.com
I also sent to ccosuji@diamondbank.com n got a reply mail thus...

Delivered: Application (cv)
Your message was delivered to the recipient.
BM, Area 1 Branch, Area 1 -Abuja

Den oda long story in d mail... So I guess dat one is 4 abj too. Dunno if any1 else got such reply mail
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chichi5041: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2013
Is possible is also 4 abuja or ur cv was 4wrd 2 abj, since its delivered u wil b called
Re: Diamond Bank Test by realking(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
Am sure dat ccosuji is 4 Abj. I hv actualy met him once in Abj and he gave me his complementary card, though I was not intrested in diamand bank then and I missplaced d card. He is a nice man and I guess he wil surely attend 2 any cv sent 2 him
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
swizy:

Den oda long story in d mail... So I guess dat one is 4 abj too. Dunno if any1 else got such reply mail
I didn't get any reply of this sort. Na wa oo wld keep on submitting
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
June is still far off.wld have to channel my energies on other things.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chichi5041: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ɨƚɑ., Ɨƚɑ., Ɨƚɑ.,

\ː̗=))ː̖
^'// \_
^
Re: Diamond Bank Test by austinemar: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
By the Grace of God, am a db interview hopeful. I submited my cv since oct last yr nd had even 4gotten i submitted anyfin to db. Twas jus last week tuesday i got d suprise msg callin me for apt test. My advice to anyone is to jus submit his/her cv and get busy wif oda tins. dnt worry ursef abt anytin, once u submit, be sure dat by and by, u will be invited...... And for doz panicing abt cv delivery feedbak, i neva got a feedbak after submittin mine. Jus ensure twas delivered, dats all. Cheers all!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
chichi5041: jux be hopeful, u will be called, nt evry1 gets reply wen they submit cv,so dnt tink if u dnt get reply u won't b called.
tnx chi smiley
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
austinemar: By the Grace of God, am a db interview hopeful. I submited my cv since oct last yr nd had even 4gotten i submitted anyfin to db. Twas jus last week tuesday i got d suprise msg callin me for apt test. My advice to anyone is to jus submit his/her cv and get busy wif oda tins. dnt worry ursef abt anytin, once u submit, be sure dat by and by, u will be invited...... And for doz panicing abt cv delivery feedbak, i neva got a feedbak after submittin mine. Jus ensure twas delivered, dats all. Cheers all!
cheers too smiley
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doosky(f): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
swizy:

yes. Got dis msg too. *fingers crossed*
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
Latifahed: June is still far off.wld have to channel my energies on other things.

i thought its May that Abj test is taking place, has it now been postponed to june
Re: Diamond Bank Test by abolem369(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
LCC Income(Leverage caller club)!
About LCC; LCC is powered by Oak and tower Nig Ltd. A company with business interests in the areas of food,Agricultural and Telecommunication Engineering, Since year 2003.
What we Offer;
Oak and tower limited in liason with Etisalat communications has created an empowerment scheme for all by making a little investment of 11,500 and having a financial turn around.
'Our product is "service oriented". A value added and unique opportunity to make free calls(with etisalat sim) at 0kobo/sec 24/7 on monthly basis among friends, families, business associates, football fans' club and any other common interest groups of people anywhere in Nigeria. Coupled with an utmost POTENTIAL FOR WEALTH CREATION FOR ALL AND SUNDRY, through the aid of our MULTI level marketing (MLM) system. Powered by Oak and Tower Nig Ltd, in distributorship with the fastest growing telecommunication network provider in Nigeria(Etisalat NG)
How to get started;
You are about to equip yourself with a potential of become a millionaire in this year 2013 by joining the league of entrepreneurs, biz owners, professionals in all fields,etc who are already making it in LCC(via oak & tower/etisalat). Indicate your interests by calling or texting Emmanuel on 08095585966 or 07063094026. You can also make your comments here for any other details. Congratulations in Advance
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bobfizzy: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
Dis thread is nt as lively as it was since dis new peeps came on board. Dey ar jst so eager to get evry tin done wit. 4getn dat sum ppl hv bin patiently waitn 4 db since nov/dec last yr. gues d likes of sixteen, polipom, mhoo, et al ar probably fed up wit d recyclng of info. evn doxexy don tire 4 una, gues she is probably shoppin 4 ts. Abeg 2nd intrviews hopefuls lets cum out n mak dis thread wat it usd 2b lk. Seriously!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by doosky(f): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
Yippee! Test invite 4 owerri. Alvan ikoku blah blah on 28th. I'm sooo happy
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ibekwe7: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
Just got a txt now from diamond bank for exam on 28th of April. Who else did?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by toviaa(f): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
I did too! Mine is 11am
Re: Diamond Bank Test by jaysticks: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
I just want to appreciate all Ndlers for the aptitude test info, i wrote in owerri on sun 21st n i made it. i only stumbled into nairaland wen i got the sms for the test n i must confess,am impressed with what am seeing here. All d tips dropped here worked for me. God bless u all. For dose yet to write,just take outtime and go through old threads n u'll be glad u did. God bless u all........
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doosky(f): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
toviaa: I did too! Mine is 11am
same here. See u there. I wish every1 writing success.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by konyevsky(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
chichi5041: For dose who wants 2 apply for d abuja test snd ur cv 2 gnjam@diamondbank.com.or jakinpitan@diamondbank.com. ccosuji@diamondbank nd clawsn@diamondbank is not for abuja, I tink ccosuji@diamondbank is for owerri zone, I got dis frm sum1 in abj TS so make use of d proper email. But d BEST way 2 apply is 2 drop ur cv in deir office, wit dat u r lyk 90percent sure u will be called 4 d test. Gudluck.
My friend sent ha cv 2 jakinpitan and got an invite 2 owerri 4 test nextweek bt anoda friend of myn sent his cv 2 ccosuji and got a reply dat ccosuji has received his cv and it indicated dat ccosuji is d BM for abuja or smt lyk dat.....so I wud b forced 2 disagree wit what u sed.....what do u fink?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doosky(f): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
konyevsky:
My friend sent ha cv 2 jakinpitan and got an invite 2 owerri 4 test nextweek bt anoda friend of myn sent his cv 2 ccosuji and got a reply dat ccosuji has received his cv and it indicated dat ccosuji is d BM for abuja or smt lyk dat.....so I wud b forced 2 disagree wit what u sed.....what do u fink?
its necessary we present accurate info, yes ccosuji ȋ̝̊̅§ d bm ίή area 1 abuja. 4 all dose interested ίή taking d test there, pls send ur cv 2 him. Tnx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by iAlvini(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
--
Re: Diamond Bank Test by julieme: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
Pls who knws d venue for calabar test,really need d ansa ASAP
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chichi5041: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
Uglychicks.no.way@yahoo.co.ng
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doosky(f): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
chichi5041: u didn't get mi der, d person asked hw 2 submit his cv 4 d next test in abj, den I said ccosuji@diamondbank was 4 east zone, I said dat cos pple submited wit dat email nd got invite 4 owerri last wk, now pple stil got invite 4 owerri tru dat email, I dnt knw if he works in abj or not, wot I meant is if u submit 2 dat email its gonna b east zone.
ahh, ₪☺ p. Its all good. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.