Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Volks Wagon OCTAVIA - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Volks Wagon OCTAVIA (1049 Views)

Advice On Skoda Octavia V6 Engine / Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. / Were Can I Convert Peugeot And Volks Bora Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volks Wagon OCTAVIA by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
Please guys I need some info on OCTAVIA VW.
I want to know about the maintenance and fuel consumption. Also is it a car that an average salary earner can maintain very well
The spare parts,is it easily avaialable and is it expensive.
Does it have tokunbo parts in the market.
Pls I need responses so I can make a decision
Re: Volks Wagon OCTAVIA by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
lancaster: Please guys I need some info on OCTAVIA VW.
I want to know about the maintenance and fuel consumption. Also is it a car that an average salary earner can maintain very well
The spare parts,is it easily avaialable and is it expensive.
Does it have tokunbo parts in the market.
Pls I need responses so I can make a decision

Are you sure you've got the car right? Because I've never heard of an Octavia VW.
Re: Volks Wagon OCTAVIA by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]I mean Octavia now! Is it not a VW product?volks wagen?
Re: Volks Wagon OCTAVIA by JW214: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Octavia is a Skoda product not VW, it has a similar body shell like one VW car(I think Bora).

Re: Volks Wagon OCTAVIA by emekan: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
Siena:

Are you sure you've got the car right? Because I've never heard of an Octavia VW.
He is indirectly correct you know. Octavia is actually a skoda product which belongs to the volkswagen group of companies. Delving into previous models of skoda and volkswagen it becomes evident that they do share some parts. So i guess he is still right. Its akin to saying a Nissan FX45 OR a Toyota LS400.
Re: Volks Wagon OCTAVIA by instinctg(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
I guess octavia is in laison wit VW, as I noticed d company flag in a VW service outlet, ditto Audi
Re: Volks Wagon OCTAVIA by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
emekan: He is indirectly correct you know. Octavia is actually a skoda product which belongs to the volkswagen group of companies. Delving into previous models of skoda and volkswagen it becomes evident that they do share some parts. So i guess he is still right. Its akin to saying a Nissan FX45 OR a Toyota LS400.

I'm well aware Skoda comes under the Audi-Volkswagen brand. I just needed to be sure what was being asked. Because bar the engine and transmission, the rest of the car is Skoda, with very different maintenance schedule, parts availability, and fuel consumption data.

Nissan FX45 or a Toyota LS400? You must mean Nissan = Infiniti OR Toyota = Lexus.
Re: Volks Wagon OCTAVIA by Lexusgs430: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2012
Siena:

I'm well aware Skoda comes under the Audi-Volkswagen brand. I just needed to be sure what was being asked. Because bar the engine and transmission, the rest of the car is Skoda, with very different maintenance schedule, parts availability, and fuel consumption data.

Nissan FX45 or a Toyota LS400? You must mean Nissan = Infiniti OR Toyota = Lexus.

Is it a monkey or an orangutan? Or a baboon or chimpanzee? A porsche cayenne or VW Toureg or Audi Q8? Ford Galaxy or VW Sharan or seat alhambra? Toyota Aygo or Peugeot 106? Toyota IQ or Aston Martin cygnet? Toyota windom or lexus ES300
The list is endless, to mention but a very few!!!

(1) (Reply)

Am Fed Up, I May Abandon It ,your Advice Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Hybrid Batteries For Highlander / Some Panelbeaters Deserve To Be Flogged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.