Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Exxon Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxon Interview (7056 Views)

Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer / Exxon Mobil Job For Graduate And Experienced Engineers (second Class Upper) Only / Exxon Mobil & Shell Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxon Interview by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2008
EXXON PROMISED TO GET BACK TO US THREE WEEKS AFTER TEST,
HAS ANYONE BEEN INVITED?
Re: Exxon Interview by onyeoka2: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2008
I sat for the same test in lagos. pls if any body hear about it let me know. thanks
Re: Exxon Interview by ratiken(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2008
Apart from Dr Ferlie, Who else has been invited for an interview?

Any news on the Cost and Schedule Engineer's test on the 12tyh of January?
Re: Exxon Interview by RobbieLex: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2008
so far no one i know that took the test has been invited for an interview, so i guess it's safe to assume that they havent started calling yet right,
Re: Exxon Interview by Lasun(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2008
Any update on this, am interested in the Accountant (experience Position).

Someone to let us know if they have been invited,the silence is killing.

1 Like

Re: Exxon Interview by ratiken(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2008
It seems Mobil intends to conclude all aptitude tests before going into the interview phase.
And if that is the case, then we will have to wait a little longer cos I know that Procurement Advisor's test and Geo-science test are yet to come up.

This is my assumed 2 cents, I could be totally wrong. Any real info will be well appreciated on this forum.

I wrote the test for Cost and schedule Engineer's on the 12th of Jan and almost one month after, there is no info.
Its all good.
Re: Exxon Interview by Atola: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2008
Pls do we ve an update on the result of our Mobil txt. Am expecting same as I sat for procurement Advisor. Any news pls?
Re: Exxon Interview by rayo2002: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2008
i've been invited for the accountant interview
i wrote the test in lagos on the 19th
Re: Exxon Interview by ratiken(m): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2008
@rayo2002
When did u get the Invitation for the Interview?
Re: Exxon Interview by yemexng: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2008
was it a text that was sent to you or through your e mail addy?
Re: Exxon Interview by RobbieLex: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2008
rayo2002 congrats on your interview invitation. grin grin grin grin grin

anyway everyone else has bombarded you with questions so let me fall in line and also ask my question,
did you sit for the experienced or graduate trainee accounting test??

I;m getting the vibes that experienced pple are being called before fresh graduates, i might be wrong though undecided

Please clarify

Cheers
Re: Exxon Interview by rayo2002: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2008
I got my interview letter via e-mail yesterday. I applied for the trainee position. Hope that answers all y'all questions. Take care.
Re: Exxon Interview by ratiken(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2008
@rayo2002

Congrats man
Re: Exxon Interview by rayo2002: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ rati ken
Thanks but i'm a lady cheesy
Re: Exxon Interview by ratiken(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2008
@rayo2002
Sorry I never knew you were a lady. Congrats still.

Does it mean no one has any info on the Cost and Schedule Engineers test?
Re: Exxon Interview by ofurufu(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2008
Are we Nairalanders 'olodo'? Aside Rayo2002, no other person passed the test?

Yeah, virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Exxon Interview by RobbieLex: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2008
hey guys i know for a fact that mobil started sending invitations for interviews yesterday, so it isnt spam or a virus or whatever,
if you havent gotten an invitation you can either keep having faith or accept your fate,

cheers
Re: Exxon Interview by ratiken(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2008
Could it be that the invitation for the Interview is in batches?

Any info on the Cost and Schedule Engineer of 12th January?
Re: Exxon Interview by nuli07(f): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2008
Hi everyone,Iv got a friend who is writing mobils aptitude test 2mrw.Guess d selection process hs different phases.jst keep ur ears open 4 d nxt interview
Re: Exxon Interview by ratiken(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2008
Any fresh info from Exxon Mobil on the concluded tests?
Re: Exxon Interview by trillions: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2008
To all those still expecting to receive their interview letters,Be anxious for nothing, it not by power or might, but by the Spirit of the LORD.
keep thanking God every day for the interview letter and BELIEVE U HAVE RECEIVE IT.

GOD BLESS
Re: Exxon Interview by RobbieLex: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2008
trillions:

To all those still expecting to receive their interview letters,Be anxious for nothing, it not by power or might, but by the Spirit of the LORD.
keep thanking God every day for the interview letter and BELIEVE You HAVE RECEIVE IT.

GOD BLESS

Nice one man, it certainily isn't by power or by might, at this point i guess it's faith that can do it!
i believe i have received it! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exxon Interview by router(m): 12:27am On Feb 18, 2008
[size=14pt]Pls guys can u tell me how to apply to exxon mobil?[/size]
Re: Exxon Interview by jidadex(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2008
I got an email inviting me for the trainee accountant interview on the 12th of February, 2007.

The interview is scheduled for next week Tuesday 26th February.

Please does anyone have an idea of likely interview questions for Accountant position.
Re: Exxon Interview by RobbieLex: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2008
router:

[size=14pt]Please guys can u tell me how to apply to exxon mobil?[/size]

hi, applying to exxon mobil isnt a hard process atall, they usually advertise in the newspapers when they have vacancies then you get to send your cv's via the internet, right now i don't think there are any vacancies but you could just submitt an unsolicited application to the site and keep your eyes open for the next time there's a vacancy. i can't remember the website now but just google exxonmobil nigeria and you should find the site. all the best.

jidadex:

I got an email inviting me for the trainee accountant interview on the 12th of February, 2007.

The interview is scheduled for next week Tuesday 26th February.

Please does anyone have an idea of likely interview questions for Accountant position.

Please send useful replies to jidadex@yahoo.com

i don't think anyone is going to send replies to yourbox jidadex, you should do a little work yourself too, lol

Anyway theres another exxon mobil thread where some tips on the interview where posted there you can read that, all the best then.
Re: Exxon Interview by trillions: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2008
Is Exxonmobil sending out their interview invitation letters in batches?? i have only heard from trainee accountant applicants that were invited, how about experienced/ graduate procurement advisor applicants that wrote the test in lagos in january?? Has any one in this group received their interview invitation letter?
Re: Exxon Interview by RobbieLex: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2008
trillions:

Is Exxonmobil sending out their interview invitation letters in batches?? i have only heard from trainee accountant applicants that were invited, how about experienced/ graduate procurement advisor applicants that wrote the test in lagos in january?? Has any one in this group received their interview invitation letter?

well so far very group that sat for the tests in january has been invited, i dunno if its going to be in batches but lets just see how it goes sha, for all we know more letters could pour in this week, or maybe not, just keep the faith alive and hope for the best
Re: Exxon Interview by okin(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2008
Robbie Lex:

well so far very group that sat for the tests in january has been invited, i don't know if its going to be in batches but lets just see how it goes sha, for all we know more letters could pour in this week, or maybe not, just keep the faith alive and hope for the best

i think it is only trainee accountants that are receiving their interview letter now.
trainee and exp. procurement advisor havent started receiving
Re: Exxon Interview by RobbieLex: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2008
Okin, actually i know a procurement person who has an invite on the 20th of feb,
not everyone posts on nairaland you know,
they have started sending invitations, undecided
Re: Exxon Interview by okin(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2008
you just burst my bubble. anyhow God dey. angry
Re: Exxon Interview by RobbieLex: 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2008
okin:

you just burst my bubble. anyhow God dey. angry

Awwww i'm so sorry Okin, i'm practically in the same shoes though i'm sure i don't sound it , but hey i have learnt to take things in good faith jare,

But for all we know more invitations might come sooo lets all keep our fingers crossed.

Cheers
Re: Exxon Interview by trillions: 10:42am On Feb 22, 2008
To all applicants that sat for exxonmobil aptitude test for the post of procurement service advisor in january 2008, i have heard from a reliable source that exxon mobil has not started issuing interview invitation letters to successful candidate.

believe and trust in God , for with him all things are possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite / Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP / Urgent Career Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.