Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer (9016 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee / Format For Waec Aptitude Test 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer by Tonex(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2007
Great people in the house. U guys have always been helpful to people in need. Anyone that has done the recent exxon mobil tset should try and give us some info on how the test format. My own is scheduled for wednesday next week. Thanks and GOD bless.
Re: Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer by lionidis: 6:54pm On May 05, 2007
The test format for mobil producing nigeria-graduate trainee position is as follows
1. verbal reasoning that will last for under 30 minutes and are 40 questions , basically u will be given a short passage and will be requires to answers a, b, or c to assumptions made based on the contents of the passage,
a- u agree with what the statement says
b - u disagree with the statement based on what is in the passage
c- u cant tell from the passage if the statement is correct

2. Numerical reasoning - 35 minutes 35 questions, u get to use a calculator, basic stuff, u are give a data sheet with graphs and charts and asked questions from the chart, easy stuff, the onlky problem is flipping the pages back and forth to get to the data sheet from the question page, mobil should do something about that it wastes valuable time.

3. diagrammatical reasoning- if u did nlng, chevron, or any of those funky tests on diagrams u ought to be used to this by now, anyways it is the simplest i have ever done. 16 mins 40 questions

4 discipline test, i'm an electrical engineer, so my test included electric machines, motors, generators, transformers, control devices, circuit brakers, insulation materials, most of these stuff u will know if u have working experience as an engineer in your field, no so much of classroom stuff, but a sound knowledge of theory will help u when u dont have the experience. 48 questions 60 minutes.

hope u find this useful.
PS
I think a lot of the users of this site need to do more to help each other out instead of asking for time and venue for tests, if u get an advert in the papers, please be so kind as to type it out and post it on the page. alright then. hope u all have fun.
I have found that barrons GRE has been the very best for numerical reasoning preparation, if u have got the patience it will surely payoff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer by thought: 8:10pm On May 05, 2007
lionidis

Thank you very much. God bless and see you through mobil test.
Re: Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer by ecowas: 8:38pm On May 06, 2007
lionidis pls what waz skill test for engineers like pls reply me tomorrow . GOD bless u.
Re: Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer by Kenns: 12:02pm On May 07, 2007
I have the same test on 12 May. Who knows what is it like for Electronic Engrs?
Re: Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer by Tonex(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2007
Lionidis u are a great man. I pray that GOD will reward u and give u the job. Thanks man, I appreciate.
Re: Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer by Amarao(f): 6:30pm On May 07, 2007
This is what this forum should also be used for, to help fellow Nigerian.

Good Job & God bless
Re: Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer by inicardini: 9:19am On May 12, 2007
First of all, Thanks Lionidis. You're a life saver! I thought I'd take the opportunity to post one or 2 jobs that may interest the house from outside the country (make una no vex, i no dey Naija right now, ). Here it is,

JOB TITLE: Graduate Offshore Engineer
EMPLOYER: OHM
DESCRIPTION: OHM is offering a number of excellent career opportunities
for recently qualified graduates. These are entry level engineering
positions. All relevant training and certification will be provided. You
will be,
To find out more about this vacancy, follow this link:
http://www.cit.prospects.ac.uk/casa/i?v=211828APPTX

Good luck
Re: Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer by okpo0002: 9:20am On May 16, 2007
MESSAGE FOR LIONIDIS
Hello all (electrical engineers)
Chief, I read your entry on the skills test for exxon mobil. I needed a little more help on the test with regards to the following. Are the questions strictly theory or calculations or a hybrid of both. If you had a few examples of the top of your head. Mine is a little later than usual. I would be most grateful if you could help. You could send the feedback to my email which is on my profile. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

This message is also for all electrical engineers who wrote the skills test, If you can help it would be appreciated.
Re: Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer by okpo0002: 9:25am On May 16, 2007
Re: Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer by Arisekola(m): 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2008
Anybody in the house,pls what is the mobil test format for a gradute chemist like me.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Television Authority Interview Question / Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / Latest Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.