Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Lagos You Will Not See On Television - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Lagos You Will Not See On Television (3812 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lagos You Will Not See On Television by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hi everybody, i have seen many threads of late showing some African cities, so i have decided to post some pixs of our own_Lagos. Click on the link below. When i have good internet connection i will upload some pixs
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/newsflash/the-new-lagos-in-pictures-case-in-urban-renewal.html

Re: The Lagos You Will Not See On Television by omega25red(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
I don't see any pics
Re: The Lagos You Will Not See On Television by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
@omega, i'm sorry i've been trying uploading pixs but the internet connection here is bad. If you open that link you will see what i am trying to post
Re: The Lagos You Will Not See On Television by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 29, 2012
this is it

Re: The Lagos You Will Not See On Television by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
more

Re: The Lagos You Will Not See On Television by DAY12(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Lagos You Will Not See On Television by DisGuy: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
eliment: this is it

what are those things next to the wall? manure or sand?

hope they are planning to plant flowers with them instead of just leaving the dirt as usual

1 Like

Re: The Lagos You Will Not See On Television by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
eliment: this is it

Re: The Lagos You Will Not See On Television by stolenstone: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2012
wow! Lovely sites to behold! OP you for dey label them na, At least the name and d area no for bad gan! Thanks. you're doing a great job of compiling this photo memoir of lagos
Re: The Lagos You Will Not See On Television by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2013
Re: The Lagos You Will Not See On Television by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
more

Re: The Lagos You Will Not See On Television by WestAfrican: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
Does Nigeria have a vision? Are we working towards it? When does street [b]HAWKING[/b]stop?
Re: The Lagos You Will Not See On Television by FrozeBABE: 3:38pm On May 01, 2016
WestAfrican:
Does Nigeria have a vision? Are we working towards it? When does street [b]HAWKING[/b]stop?
it will stop in the next generation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From Oshodi, I Need Direction To Adeyemo Alakija In V.I / Nigerian Breweries, FRSC Flag Off 2018 Don’t Drink And Drive Campaign / Waec Originals Results For 1986 And 1987 - Long Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.