Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nokia Lumia 920 May Have Reached 2.5M Orders Worldwide - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Lumia 920 May Have Reached 2.5M Orders Worldwide (728 Views)

MTN Or Glo BIS 4 Nokia Lumia 920 / Nokia Launches Lumia 920/820 In Nigeria / Nokia Lumia 920...finally A Smartphone From Nokia That Can Compete! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Lumia 920 May Have Reached 2.5M Orders Worldwide by LordReed(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
According to a Yahoo China report Nokia has received more than 2.5 million orders for the Lumia 920 across the globe, which is more than the entire Lumia lineup sold in Q3 of 2012.
The report also says the Lumia 920 and 820 have been sold out in the United States, Germany, Australia and elsewhere, which goes in check with previous reports of the Lumia 920 being sold out in the US.

In other news Nokia's stock documented a 25% rise yesterday, which is probably mainly due to the positive sales figures of the Lumia range.

Sources: http://www.gsmarena.com/the_lumia_920_may_have_reached_25m_orders_worldwide-news-5117.php
Re: Nokia Lumia 920 May Have Reached 2.5M Orders Worldwide by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
I wonder why these people are deceiving themselves. do they intend to also doctor dales figures for the IRS when accounting time comes?

2.5 mill my arse
Re: Nokia Lumia 920 May Have Reached 2.5M Orders Worldwide by jmaine: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
4llerbuntu: I wonder why these people are deceiving themselves. do they intend to also doctor dales figures for the IRS when accounting time comes?

2.5 mill my arse

You sound so assuring and confident in your assertion . . .They are simply selling out stocks around the globe with retail stores citing outrageous demands for the Lumia 920

Dey there dey foam while Nokia dey sell steadily grin . . . . .
Re: Nokia Lumia 920 May Have Reached 2.5M Orders Worldwide by Bawss1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nokia FTW!
Re: Nokia Lumia 920 May Have Reached 2.5M Orders Worldwide by jedisco(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2012
4llerbuntu: I wonder why these people are deceiving themselves. do they intend to also doctor dales figures for the IRS when accounting time comes?

2.5 mill my arse

I don't know why you have this personal beef with Nokia.

I hope you know that out of the over 30 million GSIIIs sold, not one cent gets to your pocket? You should look forward to a strong competition from different OSes and not just a two horse race.

@op
Given that this kind of news came wi.previous lumias but they didn't sell up to the hype, I'm kind of neutral on this.
That aside, the phone seems to be doing well especially with its worldwide release. Several carriers have come out to say it's selling much better than expected.
If it does well, then WP would certainly be on track because the 940 would then be the major hit.
Re: Nokia Lumia 920 May Have Reached 2.5M Orders Worldwide by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2012
jedisco:

I don't know why you have this personal beef with Nokia.

@op
Given that this kind of news came wi.previous lumias but they didn't sell up to the hype, I'm kind of neutral on this.

there u are cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nokia Lumia 920 May Have Reached 2.5M Orders Worldwide by jedisco(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
4llerbuntu:

there u are cool cool cool cool cool

I'll wait till January before I give my final take on it, but before then, I see no reason to be utterly pessimistic.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stall Andriod Os On Htc / Learn How To Update/backup/restore Your Blackberry / Bold 5 9930 Can It Browse Nd Ping In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.