Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now (3775 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by fittty(m): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2012
igwekadillac: which one be aduro i want greece ,norway,spain,swizz or poland

Oh! Now you want a country experiencing a bad economy. Do you even watch the news?... My advice is you sit down and do your research whatever destination comes your mind, then find out from nigerians living there to know how life is over there and most of all do everything the legit way. Don't go on a visit visa when your intention is to overstay... Get everything done the right way.
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2012
this europe we are talking about forget about greece i know it has an economic problem but i want a greece shengen so that i can live there immediately since is had why not we go for sweden or even beligium am here for guidance
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by topsyking: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
igwekadillac: this europe we are talking about forget about greece i know it has an economic problem but i want a greece shengen so that i can live there immediately since is had why not we go for sweden or even beligium am here for guidance
Well..it seem u r here to play....dnt even think of greece..my guy in greece tell me say EU country won't allow u enter..he said he try doing it and dey send him back to greece due to d economics prob...so if u go greece now..u r on ur own..dey way I even see it now..greece will be issuing student visa gan. Cos dey need money nw
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by topsyking: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
igwekadillac: this europe we are talking about forget about greece i know it has an economic problem but i want a greece shengen so that i can live there immediately since is had why not we go for sweden or even beligium am here for guidance
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
someone should attend to me plss
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by fittty(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
igwekadillac: someone should attend to me plss

What level of education have you achieved? I'll suggest you process Austria study visa cos they've got cheap schools there and you can work while studying... Going for a resident permit straight up may be difficult, so I'll suggest you go in as a student and wwhen you're done with studies, you move on from there legally!
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by topsyking: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
topsyking:
Well..it seem u r here to play....dnt even think of greece..my guy in greece tell me say EU country won't allow u enter..he said he try doing it and dey send him back to greece due to d economics prob...so if u go greece now..u r on ur own..dey way I even see it now..greece will be issuing student visa gan. Cos dey need money nw
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
am a graduate of computer science entering with a student visa as u said is expensive and might cost me much thats just the problem there
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by topsyking: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
igwekadillac: am a graduate of computer science entering with a student visa as u said is expensive and might cost me much thats just the problem there
Are u working or doing anytin now
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2012
no am not working
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by mikefay: 2:00am On Dec 02, 2012
igwekadillac: do the malaysian immigration allow people with social visa to come into their country .do the malaysian immigration allow people with social visa to come into their country .do the malaysian immigration allow people with social visa to come into their country .
yes ,if you are a genuine tourist or visitor . 3 of my brothers came here recently thou i gave them an invitation letter and they were allowed in without any problem . try your luck
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by mikefay: 2:05am On Dec 02, 2012
igwekadillac: how can one get a hotel reservation and am suppose to get a 3months tourist visa how am i suppose to book two weeks return ticken is it not rather suspicious am asking all these cos i want to leave by for malaysia what of work and job opportunities if am to stay theee and how can one extend his papers there.
job in malaysia ? hahahah anyways try your luck
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by mikefay: 2:11am On Dec 02, 2012
igwekadillac: am only going there to raise some money b4 i go over to europe thats my plans so does it mean wen i enter the visa cant be extended.
to raise money from where , did you have a factory here ? how are you so sure you here and get instant job . i will advise you to google about malaysia very well before making a decision thou the country is very very beautifull ..but you getting a job here might be very very difficult .
i stay here in malaysia ,married to them and have a company here but all this no take me 3 month oo bro . forget here , you better go to dubai .. shikina
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by babyspice: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2012
Hi, igwekadillac can I just speak to you for a second..whatever it is you are looking for outside Nigeria is probably based on images you've seen on TV or information received from other sources, all no doubt pointing to the greener pastures and easy living. There is some truth to that but the fact is your desire to get there legallly then live there illegally under the presumption that hustling will get you your dream can only lead to heartache, stress, worry etc. in short. Nothing good will come of this.
Consider using the skills at your disposal to earn a living. Hustling in a foreign country is no experience anyone should desire. You will not like what you become. Stay home. If you wish to travel on vacation , when you can afford to, do so. Hustle at home, God will bless your hustle ( as long as it is legal o).
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
so in order words is a no go area
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by fittty(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
igwekadillac: so in order words is a no go area
cry
Re: Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now by igwekadillac: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
thanks is a risk as a man u have to take it only try to abide by their rules and regulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Albania And Moldova Embassy / Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! / Ghana: Your Inquiries And Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.